• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAL/NTSC difference: Falcon forward-b

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
In NTSC, Falcon has some projectile invincibility at the top of his hurtbox. This way he can dodge falco lasers as well as sheik's standing needles (atleast single ones)
In Pal, this isn't the case. He can still dodge very high Falco lasers since the hurtbox is still slightly lower then that of his dashing animation, but the projectile invincibility seems to be gone. You cannot dodge Sheik's needles like this in PAL.

I've heard rumors about this, but it has never been fully confirmed. Well now I just did, I thought I should make a thread about it since it's unlisted.

n0ne

Smash Ace
Ive dodged lasers with it in ntsc. Its like in the intial frames after hes already leaning forward.

I do it with dorf too.

HalfBakedHarry

Smash Rookie
Any video footage of a raptor boost being used to dodge a projectile? I've never actually seen it done. And **** PAL, it ceases to cause disappointment.

TheWeis

Smash Cadet
The part in the middle where he moves forward, after the initial windup, dodges projectiles

Top Bottom