• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Painting a Gamecube Controller without Spray Paint

mjmannella

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
6515-6020-5729
A friend of mine on Reddit is looking for a guide on painting their controller without the use of spray paint. His reason being is so he can "do something a bit more intricate than spray paint can allow". I was wondering if I could find a guide of some sort here.

Thanks in advance
- Mjmannella

Well first of all is he sure he wants to paint it? There are lots of controller customization sites where you can just design it on their page, pay, send in your controller to get painted and two weeks later BOOM. Custom controller. It would be an easier option, unless he wants some bizarre custom design that wouldn't be possible on one of the sites. It's hard to find cheap paint that wouldn't rub off while you're playing, so it doesn't matter if he doesn't want to pay a lot for it, he'd have to either way. I can't really help you there, as I'm not a painting expert, but ask if he knows about those sites.

Hope this helped, which it probably didn't haha.
Mobtink

Last edited:
Top Bottom