• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paid Marth Coaching?

Lydiann

Smash Rookie
I've been playing for a year or so and I've kinda reached a point where some affirmative direction would be appreciated

I'm wondering if anyone knows or could point me in the right direction to get some paid lessons/coaching.

I'm based in the UK so someone EU would be preferable but I'm not too picky

Thanks

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'd be happy to help critique some of your recent sets for free. And I'm sure other members of the Marth boards would love to check out your vods and provide feedback as well. :)

D

Deleted member 189823

Seriously, dude. You don't need to do that... 95%+ of what you need is here, online. Yoi can come a long, long way by having people critique your matches online (what made me improve a lot quicker). You watch professional matches so you can say what theydo- and, most importantly, the "why".

The other 5% or so is probably going to be smaller attention to detail and advice probably on the upper-level players know. Once you reach a mid-level plateu, that's the kind of stuff that'll help you break through (as well as critical thinking).

Top Bottom