• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacman 1.1.5 changes

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
New patch report changes here please

verbatim

Smash Ace
data dumps are fun

• Back Air
  • Fsmash (last hit)
  • Dsmash(last hit)
  • Usmash(last hit)

All have +2 kgb in certain places.

Last edited:

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Someone said that they fixed the sideB suicide against the ledge. Can anyone confirm it?

BSP

Smash Legend
Like I posted in the other thread, Bair and Dsmash's knockback growth buffs are confirmed in game.

I'm not seeing a difference in F and U smash. They launch a 300% Mario at the same speed as the pre patch versions, which would be possible if the base KB of moves changed along with the growth but they didn't.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
It's a small buff, but we got a buff! Pac-Man can kill with certain moves 2% earlier now! xD

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
from what im reading on the official patch notes page, U smash got nerfed and f and d smash got slightly buffed along with Bair

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Absolutely worthless buffs :(

This doesn't fix ANY issue the character had... I guess at least it's not the slap-in-the-face buffs DHD got.

Sorry Pac, guess you're forever a game 2 CP character... Back to Bayo I go.

Last edited:

Purpledebo

Smash Cadet
getting buffed while other characters get nerfed is a good thing.

that makes them less of a threat for us

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
YO IM MAD.

Greninja apparently had a similar problem of bumping into the stage Ledge at the wrong angle and pretty much dying from it (its not as bad as the PAC floor wall miss) but apparently in this patch they changed the angle he's bumped and can now survive from that.

BUT THEY DIDNT DO THAT FOR PAC-MAN!!!!!

Purpledebo

Smash Cadet
YO IM MAD.

Greninja apparently had a similar problem of bumping into the stage Ledge at the wrong angle and pretty much dying from it (its not as bad as the PAC floor wall miss) but apparently in this patch they changed the angle he's bumped and can now survive from that.

BUT THEY DIDNT DO THAT FOR PAC-MAN!!!!!
yeah, but who the hell uses Pac-Mans side-B at a perfect 180 angle against the ledge?

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
yeah, but who the hell uses Pac-Mans side-B at a perfect 180 angle against the ledge?
the question isnt who does it, its why DONT we, and the answer for the simple reason is because of the floor wall miss. if that never existed, if you could just side b snap to the ledge going strictly towards it, i guaranee most would do that as it would be hard to challenge that against PAC, especially since he gains super Armor

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Jsyk, greninja still has that glitch despitepatch notes. Actually our local greninjamain has had it occur MORE post patch.

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
Jsyk, greninja still has that glitch despite patch notes. Actually our local greninjamain has had it occur MORE post patch.
the problem isnt so much that it occurs, its that once it happens you die from it, the angle this happens for greninja was changed, if they either removed the floor wall miss, or make it so you can at least SURVIVE without needing a jump, that fix them problem more or less

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
It makes sense to move to the bounce up because technically you are hitting the floor, just from the side. Moving the bounce up will be less intensive than trying to figure out how much of the floor you are touching. Although I'm not sure if that would also affect his onstage floor smack.

xzx

Smash Lord
Small buffs, but it's at least something. I am grateful. Now, why they didn't fix his grab is mind-boggling... Shouldn't that have #1 priority? Oh well. Sheik is easier to kill now and Cloud can't insta-launch the hydrant with up-air anymore. =) Maybe there will be another patch and they have just scratched the surface regarding PAC-MAN? Hope so.

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I need someone to test this, but Power Pellet seems to no longer stop at trampoline unless you're on the trail part.

EDIT: Also confirmed obscure change— Pac-Man's hydrant now launches in the proper direction from an insta-launch on both versions of Hyrule Castle 64 and Peach's Castle 64 on the 3DS version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom