• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pac west league of legends: we hate this game

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Dammit, I liked it better when we were talking about me.

SHOW ME ATTENTION!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i dont know how good alan actually is. last time i played with norcal was back in the beta, when everyone sucked. including me and my friends. but especially including norcal. even at that point in time we were like, hey...... lets not play with norcal any more

LOL

surrendering right when sunfire eve/twitch were about to win the game by themselves
like we were actually terrible back then
so norcal is probably decent now too

but alan would not stop *****ing at dajuan
nonstop
i think he was dajuans raid leader in wow? or something
thats what it felt like
alan *****ing at the team to do stuff

hahahahahahahah
money match us

bbb

Smash Champion
LOL

I h8 inhouses

id rather fight along side the norcal homies but whatever I just gotta singed

commanderkool

Smash Cadet
yo what up guys. im looking for some decent people to play LoL with for fun, or possibly premade ranked. im 1500 elo, kennen main 70% win ratio, but i play tanks, bruisers, and jungle too.
IGN: Thrash To Live (with or without spaces)

hit me up sometime,

Shroomed

Smash Master
No, people buying 3 pairs of boots are scum.

People picking 3 AP carries are dumb.

The jungler killing creeps instead of helping us finish baron while we have time because "they'll know we're doing it" is scum.

I could go on and on. Nah I'm ok lol, just gonna take a break before I break my laptop over *******.

Miharu

Smash Hero
some guy who was gonna ring for me in a lan 3 years back couldn't because he punched a hole through his monitor due to the sheer badness of some *******

it was quite amusing

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I like how Dajuan gets mad at people sucking and acting dumb cuz he does it all the time.

This one time he was ashe and our friend Vek called mid, but Dajuan wanted mid. When Vek didnt budge, Dajuan said hes gonna jungle ashe. He died like 3 times in the jungle and then left the game.

Hypocrite.

Miharu

Smash Hero
its about as free as lol is

u have to purchase a ticket every time u want to play a -cm game unless u have a legacy account

you also only get to choose from a pool of 15 heroes thats rotated every so often or something like that

Jun.

Smash Lord
Yeah its doing everything it can to prepare for Dota2 coming out. Its useless though imo, Dota2 will kill everything else. Thank god.

D

Deleted member

last time i played with norcal:

dajuan got ***** and afked

sfat afked to play fox falco with him

alan played lane shaco bot with me and went some weird troll build

my advice: don't play with norcal

Top Bottom