• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pac west league of legends: we hate this game

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
A lot of junglers can start bots pot ward, they just need a leash or they need to not start at golem/liz first.

Nunu just does it the best cuz his counter jungling is dumb.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
aight

now that its basically summer were gonna start playing again
me + nashun already got a fat core group ready to go
but we'll probably need 1 or 2 subs
and im all for switching in new peeps who get better

also i guess nows a good time to set up scrims and what not

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude

i had the sickest arrow
of allllllllllllllllllll time yesterday

i was running to the top middle tower on my way to defend top left
saw poppy with low health farming creeps by her tower on the bottom middle
SHOT THAT ****

watching it fly
poppy moves out of the way
OH NO
BARELY moves back in at the last second
OMFG!!!!!!!! DEAD

it was basically the sikkest **** ever

also, where do you guys go to watch vids/livestreams?
youtube channels i should look at? etc

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya actually

its setting up a whole bunch of newb punching bags for dota 2. won't even have to go looking for cocky newbs to scrape anymore

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'm ****ing amazing

never mind the fact that i make myself seem like a conceited, self-centered ******* by making these types of posts when the thread concerns a bunch of casual players that play the game purely for their own enjoyment. i suppose its out of frustration that such a horrid game (from a competitive standpoint) gets a spot on WCG solely due to monetary reasons, while DotA, gets passed over. but i dont think anyone here wants to hear me ***** about the same thing again

at the same time, **** you guinsoo eul and pendragon for creating this goddamn monstrosity

i guess its just my disappointment speaking for me

Nashun

Smash Ace
i'm ****ing amazing

never mind the fact that i make myself seem like a conceited, self-centered ******* by making these types of posts when the thread concerns a bunch of casual players that play the game purely for their own enjoyment. i suppose its out of frustration that such a horrid game (from a competitive standpoint) gets a spot on WCG solely due to monetary reasons, while DotA, gets passed over. but i dont think anyone here wants to hear me ***** about the same thing again

at the same time, **** you guinsoo eul and pendragon for creating this goddamn monstrosity

i guess its just my disappointment speaking for me
yeah dude, you're such a killjoy. everyones all happy and stuff and you pop out of nowhere making irrelevant posts and showing silly videos. you're probably really good at dota and all but i doubt anyone here respects that and you dont see me constantly saying that starcraft is the greatest game of all time and giving pointless credentials hoping it'll add meaning to whatever i say.

edit: it doesn't make you seem as conceited or self-centered (be proud of what you do and what you're good at!) as much as it makes you seem petty and bored. play DotA instead!

Miharu

Smash Hero
ah, petty, that's the word i was looking for

and it'd be more akin to going into a sc2 thread and posting **** about how bw > sc2 lol

honestly i think i'm just jaded and irritated with what the newer set of games (lol/hon/sc2) has done to the dota community in the west. but i'll take that **** elsewhere

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

However, im proud of you for taking it elsewhere and owning up to it.

<33333

D

Deleted member

aight

now that its basically summer were gonna start playing again
me + nashun already got a fat core group ready to go
but we'll probably need 1 or 2 subs
and im all for switching in new peeps who get better

also i guess nows a good time to set up scrims and what not
lemme be an alt

still practicing to get better

just not well-rounded enough yet

D

Deleted member

alrighty

time to find a group that doesnt suck nutts/ gets mad on vent

Jun.

Smash Lord
Just curious but, would all of you guys consider playing Dota2 now that the game format is more widespread? The main problem with the original dota was the steep learning curve and unfamiliar game mechanics but with LoL and HoN being more mainstream it only seems like Dota2 will be even stronger upon release.

Don't worry Miharu, Dota will be back.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
They're all different games which all attracted different people. I doubt i'll play Dota2 just beause I dont wanna learn a new game.

Dota is the original and obviously has its hardcorde fan base. These are the people most likely to play Dota2.

HoN is Dota but prettier, and has the second biggest fan base that will most likely migrate to Dota2.

LoL has different mechanics and a easier learning curve but is fundamentally the same game. These are the people least likely to migrate to Dota2, but there will be some. I doubt Dota2 would have the same steep learning curve of the original, but the less forgiving game play will be off-putting to people familiar with LoL.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i expect dota2 to be a commercial success
its on steam for one, and lol and hon brought a lot more attention to the genre
lol also encourages new players, so i expect dota2 to have a similar following to sc2

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll definitely be playing dota2 if techies are still in

Top Bottom