• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac Practice? Sparring Partners?

pacchan

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
8564-4040-4823
Looking for a sparring partner to help better my Pac-Man Skills. I struggle with characters like Cloud, Simon/Richter, and some super heavyweights but any and all characters to help would be welcomed! To be quite honest, I'm getting a little tired of being three stocked by falling for the same holy water/smash whip combo. It's effective, but I always feel a tad foolish when it catches me... If you're struggling with anyone like Pac or using your main or subs, I'd be happy to help with that as well!

Darkmetrodon

Smash Rookie
Dear Sir/Lady Pacchan,

I am looking for a fellow PAC-MAIN to battle and would be joyous to battle you. I would be extremely interested to be your fellow sparring partner-and I'd practice my Simon as well. My only reservation is that I can play exclusively on Friday and the weekends, due to a time restriction.
Happy smashing and great luck in your endeavors.

Humbly Yours,
Darkmetrodon

pacchan

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
8564-4040-4823
Well i'm a little tardy to this reply! My bad! But Yeah! I'm down for it! I don't mind it being on Fridays and and weekends at all! Thank you so much! Heck, I can even send you a link to the Pac Discord if you want in on that!

BodhiTree23

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm also a fellow pac-main, and although im not the best at the game id be happy to spar! I've still got a lot to learn about the game, but id be happy to learn together! :3

Buuhan

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Looking for a sparring partner to help better my Pac-Man Skills. I struggle with characters like Cloud, Simon/Richter, and some super heavyweights but any and all characters to help would be welcomed! To be quite honest, I'm getting a little tired of being three stocked by falling for the same holy water/smash whip combo. It's effective, but I always feel a tad foolish when it catches me... If you're struggling with anyone like Pac or using your main or subs, I'd be happy to help with that as well!
I would love to battle you my man. My friends suck at the game so I want someone to actually help me practice instead of just me just winning and not needing to try

Aspromonte5171991

Smash Rookie
Hey, I’m down and I have A TON of time to play and hone my skills. Currently am on a super extended vacation of sorts. I main King K rool, Mario, and Joker

Top Bottom