• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man has one of the best edge traps

Mordecai Hazard

Smash Cadet
This edge trap is guaranteed to work if executed perfectly here are the steps to do it.

1.) You need the bell bonus fruit

2.) When an opponent is trying to recover, spawn a trampoline at the end of the stage.

3.) Once they grab the stage, throw the bell EXACTLY at the end of the stage (This is crucial!)

4.) They only have 1 option, get hit, and that's it. If they try to fall down off the ledge, they will still get hit. If they try to roll or get up, the trampoline will just make them jump anyways.

5.) Now when they get hit, Side-B to them (Great to use when opponent is at high percent. Call this a kill move ;)). Once you hit them, you should after, hit the trampoline and bounce up. Sometimes you'll just hit the trampoline first, so beforehand you can just tilt the direction a bit up to avoid this.

This is not guaranteed 100% of the time. I'd say it'll work about 80% of the time

WolfmanDeerek

Smash Cadet
Going to have to practice this set up. I can envision it without a video. The only thing is charging the BF before laying the trampoline in the right position to catch stage roll and normal get up.

I have pretty much stuck to orange, apple, and key. It'll be nice to open a new wrinkle in his gameplay.

Top Bottom