• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAC-MAN Discord Community

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hey, could I be added to the discord, please? The previous account I had on discord I lost because it was linked to a discontinued email.

CrashX101

Smash Rookie
I know this is old but if I can still get a Discord link from here or by any means that would be awesome

Nichard

Smash Rookie
Can y'all add me. While im not new to smash, I've never played seriously and I'd like to learn pac.

Ashia

Smash Rookie

(Totally not stolen from the Mario Discord topic)
Purpose

The purpose of our Discord group is to gather PAC-MAN mains to have friendly matches, discuss PAC-MAN's meta game, strengths and weaknesses, and to discuss different match ups. The overall purpose is to socialize and interact with other members while at the same time improving our knowledge on PAC-MAN

Why switch from Skype to Discord?
There are many reasons, the ones that stood out to me are:
  • Voice chat.
  • No lag between messages.
  • You can use it on a web browser without needing to create an account.
  • It's mobile friendly.
  • Even more reason's here: http://prntscr.com/8x4cg0
You can find out more by going to their site.

Rules
  1. No spamming in the text channels
  2. Do not pose as other users. In other words do not change your name to someone else's.
  3. Do not flame, troll, or cause inflammatory arguments or distress.
Join
  • Post a comment in this thread to be added to the PAC-MAN Discord, I will PM you a one-use link.
That's it, hope to see you there!

(Bonus: Character Discord Hub: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IzSwY6yBzOqGd3yaoqjj7ZJ18TsLDj65_VWMMMK_E1o/edit?usp=sharing )
Insert let me in meme here (please let me in this group lol)

Top Bottom