• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey hey
everyone i played at this tourney was really cool.
so many people are better than i thought they were.
mad props to my dream girl (aka brandon).
him and falcomist gave one hell of a show.
you were both just like... spamming, spacing, and edgeguarding. i loved it.
zeldafreak and julian are ****ing awesome for knowing that i was kidding while saying they were garbage and constantly insulting them. lmao. they're really cool.
tourney was really good.
venue was really good.
i was really good.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Darkatma: Sorry if I started our match too early, I get too jumpy sometimes and just wanna start. Good job on beating German, you had some very solid play.

Bobby: Great job at the tournament, no more copping out, you're way too good.

Pocky: You ***** me on my counterpick =(

Tommy: Team friendlies were fun, good matches against replicate.

KFC: The friendlies were a lot of fun, I wish I were as smart a player as you, you picked up on everything I do so fast.

Brandon: Awesome play dude, you've have gotten so much better in the last 3 months, I can't believe it.

Tofu: I'm glad I got to finally play you, I'm definitely a fan of your falco.

Justin: Good ****

Jason: thanks for hosting

Peter: Teams was the most fun part of the tournament for me, I can't wait to team again.

Everyone else: It was great to see you all as always

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Results are uploaded onto AiB, just waiting for a mod to process the results. But for everyone else, here are the full resuts:

Doubles Results

1: Julian + Shroomed
2: Tofu + Falcomist
3: Hyuga + Replicate
4: HMW + Germ
5: The___Cheese + Alan
5: Darkatma + zeldafreak
7: Hostility + Zoap
7: HypeThug + Moon
9: Carlos + Anson
9: DJpacman + Miguel
9: Bchu + R00R
9: Seige + WWJasonD

Singles Results
1: Falcomist
2: HomeMadeWaffles
3: Tofu
4: Bob Money
5: Replicate
5: Hyuga
7: Shroomed
7: darkatma
9: zelda freak
9: Alan
9: PockyD
9: The Germ
13: Mooninite
13: Ansom
13: Zoap
13: The___Cheese
17: Seige
17: Jpegimage
17: Carlos
17: R00R
17: DJpacman
17: Hostility
17: Ares
17: HypeThug
25: Bchu
25: Digitalism
25: U***
25: Dunskies
25: SuperRadBrian
25: Naehev
25: GK Infinity

Hostility

Smash Ace
yeah my bad hostility i meant you not havokbringer in my shoutouts
good set though :p
Yea for sure, do you live anywhere close to concord? I'd love to play you sometime, I need practice against another good peach/falco. Easily my two worst matchups.

Shroomed

Smash Master
yeah... =[
this man speaks truth
I live in the middle of nowhere Missouri for school
just back to visit everyone because norcal ***** :D

and no I'm in fremont, which is pretty far from concord =[
why'd you pick a school all the way out there anyway?

norcal has plenty of great schools

Hostility

Smash Ace
yeah... =[
this man speaks truth
I live in the middle of nowhere Missouri for school
just back to visit everyone because norcal ***** :D

and no I'm in fremont, which is pretty far from concord =[
:(, how much longer are you gonna be in norcal? I'll try to make it down to fremont before you go back to Missouri for school if you're gonna be here a while.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Next Ownapalooza/Ownenomics 101/Ownology/Ownosophy/Owntastic/Ownominal/Ownalism/Ownage/Ownathon tournament....is June 28th, 2009 (again this is a sunday)

Times and small rules will change =). I'm at work right now. I'll update with further information later.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
heres the bracket haha
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=5257

hecka late shoutouts

JB: Thanks for hosting! Great Venue, Great Beatboxing, its like you were born a great human being, keep it up JB, you're too legit!

Falcomist: GOOD STUFF YO, i really didnt hit me until then how good you are, you're too good justin, and thanks for the great set, and splitting to, i really appreciate that

Joe: aaahh joe the future of fox hahaha good stuff to you as well, you were playing really good

Sheridan: thanks for coming over to, your company is always best to have around, and u did pretty good against atma, that was impressive.

Tofu: Socals Finest, Good stuff in teams and singles, ur too good yo

German: thank you for teaming with me German, getting off with Link/Doc hella good

Bobby: NEXT TIME BOBBY, WE GETTING THAT GWAP AND WE GONNA MAKE IT RAIN WHEN WE SPLIT IT!

Peter: CLOSE SET YO, u had my the rope and kept punching, still be tappin my doc just like in 06 hahaha

LUMPY HIGGINS: man ur my boy! keep going to tournaments cuz ur really cool to hang around, ill give a call whenever i go home again, we gonna get off on everyone

KFCrack: Still too good, the guy that ill prolly think is better than me my whole life(u still are), u already know ima tell you to enter, mite as well

Shroomed: i prolly should say thanks, cuz i prolly wouldnt have entered if u didnt get on me about it hahahaa

Alan: u are quite hilarious, cant have a legit tournament without good ol alan

Darkatma: Dang dude u were gettin off, you soo much better since last time its ridicolous, which is ironic cuz u been in midwest hahaha

Julian: playing u the day before made me realize how good 510 actually is, man your too good julian

Derek: I seen ur falco gettin off on some ppl, DONT STOP DEREK CAUSE IT FEELS SOO GOOOD

Eric: thanks for helping me out with the recording and the mic my bad i was lazy, but ur still a champ for helping me thank you

to everyone i missed im sorry i forgot you so many ppl

PS: BOBACK IS LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
thanks brandon.

Times, cash for placement, and rules are updated - yes those 3 areas changed.

lol

Digitalism

Smash Cadet
Even though I'm kinda late, great tournament Jason. I'm definitely gonna try to make it to this one. Also big thanks to Champ for letting me use his controller. I might bring my Wii/Melee/Brawl+ if I can make it. Maybe a TV.

Also, I could bring SF4 again if someone wants me to. You are gonna have to bring your own sticks though.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
something is in the works...

the tournament date has been rescheduled. it will either be 6/21 (again a sunday) or....

MacD

Banned via Administration
so two tournies in 1 weekend?

cgc the 20th and this the 21st?

but i agree with let us know soon so we can get off work and whatnot... IE i need to find out ASAP so i can get work off whatever day this is

Top Bottom