• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Owl Central Smashfest & Grindfest

Owl Central Smashfest & Grindfest
Posted by pjiscool2000
Owl Central Games and Hobbies
Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

pjiscool2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
pjiscool2000
Hello!! Welcome to the event page for Super Smash Bros. at Owl Central Games and Hobbies.

This event is going to be hosting Super Smash Bros for Wii U. We plan to host Ultimate when it comes out but that is all dependent on the support for the events until that point. For any questions, use the contact info I have provided at the bottom. If you plan to attend please read all of the following info.

Venue Information:
  • Plenty of parking in front of venue and all around
  • Very spacious and has the capability to host very big tournaments/events
  • Tons of places to eat including Burger King, Subway, Wendy's, Chinese, Arby's, Sheetz, and more
  • For pictures of the venue please use one of the contact links at the bottom, or Google the shop
  • Directions Help
    • Route 222 in Lauredale PA
    • There is a Goodwill in the same parking lot just drive around the building
Event Proceedings:
  • The event starts at 3:00 and ends at 7:00
  • Please feel free to money match yourself into bankruptcy
  • If you are bringing a setup you can come at 2:30
  • I will be running a bracket at 3:00
Additional Info & Contact Info:
  • If you are bringing a setup please come around 2:30 so that we can get it hooked up. Also, be sure to contact me and tell me you are bringing one. The more setups we have, the more fun the event will be.
  • In the pre-filled section of this post it says the event will run for five weeks.This is just a random number I put in. They will run as long as there is enough entrants.
  • Streaming is a very real possibility in the future if we have enough entrants. So bring some friends!!
  • Facebook Group
  • Contacts
I really think that this event could be a place for us all to make some great friends and some even greater rivals. I'm sure we could all use some more people to grind with to get better, seeing as Ultimate will be out at the end of the year. This game has given me personally a friend that lives on the other side of the country. I even recently met this friend in person, and if that isn't a testament to the power this series has, I don't know what is. The game means a lot to me, and I hope that you all come out and join the battle! I look forward to seeing some intense matches and some goofy friendlies shenanigans. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom