• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overwatch Models in PM/Brawl

Beckhamdaboss

Smash Cadet
With Overwatch being such a popular game its surprising there isn't many mods for the characters. I have been waiting for mods like Tracer over ZSS, Hanzo over Link, and Genji over Marth. If anyone would work on these it would be super awesome! Smash and Overwatch are my favorite games!

Morphuemax

Smash Rookie
I actually made a Tracer skin for ZSS on BrawlVault. Here is the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnwpaiu1q9u7jpw/tracer.zip?dl=0 . I am also currently working on a better version with a PSA to go with it. There is currently a Soldier 76 skin for Snake and Reaper for Ganondorf on BrawlVault as well by Lone Devil. If people actually want more Overwatch characters, I'll do some more.

Last edited:

Beckhamdaboss

Smash Cadet
I just downloaded it, Its awesome thanks so much! Its a little blurry but you cant notice that while playing a match. I would love to test the PSA for you when you are getting close to done if you would let me! (:

Beckhamdaboss

Smash Cadet
So when I put the skin on ZSS in PM It still loads the basic Skins but if I put it on one of there Alt skins they added it works..... Do you know how to get it to show up on the original costume? (Never mind I figured it out)

Last edited:
Top Bottom