• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Overdose" Doc combo vid by BOb MOney

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Yeah Dbr madea combo vid for me cALLED overdoe
overdose.wmv

and its just me doing combos on dbr in real matches. tell me what u think eh.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
GJ bob. funny picture at the end of the vid.

Aceofdiemonds

Smash Cadet
great video, I noted in the other post where it said this was released that I've gotten up to this level almost, just missing the few key combos and several bair's that you do when they are off the cliff, great stuff though.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Wow I learned a lot of Doc from that Bob Money. The edgeguard with the 2 ABA, then jumping ABA (and at low %s too) is amazing, it is crazy how many times you landed that! So many combos in the beginning against GERM got a little repetitive, but still had very good action going on. Props on that last combo, reminded me of a Tetsuya type of combo! Great video overall, I love these DBR vids, anymore coming out soon?

EDIT: Clod and Mike Nasty's will come out, thanks.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Aceofdiemonds
great video, I noted in the other post where it said this was released that I've gotten up to this level almost, just missing the few key combos and several bair's that you do when they are off the cliff, great stuff though.
I don't know, you have to take into account a lot of key aspects besides combos, like Mind games and ability to make smart decisions quckly which Bob$ more than fulfills.

D

Deleted member

doc has so many rediculous combos between uptilt grabs and airs I'll be impressed if you somehow managed to cram half of them in a 10 minute video :o

I remember when I first picked up Doc I would just **** out things like uptilt to upair chain off the edge and dumb garbage like pill upair grab.

have to see it before further comment I guess :******:

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It took me so long to figure out the SHB-airWDs wheren't L-Cancled... >_> freaking awesome. I actually picked Doc up due to this. I really like his physics.

Oh and I'm making a directory on my computer you ya'lls demo vids. So far I have GERM's Linkology and his latest Link demo. and now I have Overdose. anything else I'm missing?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Shined Blind eh? never heard of it, but if its done by Zelgadis or Sweetness then I'm sure I won't be disappointed. however DC++ is being a jerk to me right now. Alas, keep us updated on more demos by DBR. They're always good.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
hahaha dude that vid was pretty clutch, makes me kinda wish my crew played fastfallers more. imagine playin peach and luigi half the time....not so much combos....a lot more hit and run! im sure you understand considerin the samus in your crew tho. pretty hard to make cool clips of ****** a samus huh? well cept for capin her beams and balls....

good vid, my favorite parts was when u jumped over someone's head and grabbed them after. haha that is total mind game showin no fear. funny i got into doin that a while ago too, and i havent see many (if any) others do that.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
ha yeah thnx mike FF suck.
i lack a solid ground game like your doc and hit and run is really good with doc with f air and CC smashes stuff like that. ill try that a little more.

with peach and samus and luigi its hard to combo them cuz their sex kicks are fast and really good DI so timing in between hits is a must like less time and space between combo hits. SO small combos work well like aerial to WD up or fsmash smash ( easier said than done)

i dont CC downsmash hardly haha pretty sad.

the mindgames(from street fighter days) and edge guarded i needed to even get close to zel and germ when i first started to play melee cuz my tech skill was crap, they showed no mercy 4 stockin me like nothin.
playin more defensive and hit amd run would def help me alot.
combos are overrated when your playing an agressive peach samus or luigi u def need to know how to hit and run and have a good ground game which i need to work on.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
thnx for input SEE you at FC3zzzz

Mr.C

Smash Master
Very nice vid, seriously i play with Caveman's Doc but your's just seemed better loved the grab and aerial/grab game + them backair's nice vid.

First Germ, Zel, Bob and im d/ling Clouds now :) all very good.

The Cape

Smash Master
Bob money is a good Doc, but is weak sauce at the Mario's overall.

Hear me Bob, you are going DOWN at Fc3. ;)

The Cape

Smash Master
mitch_guitar said:
Cape, get that Mario vid done so you can show up all the doc players! :D
After work today I am borrowing my friend's TV so I can import all the footage. Gonna pull an all nighter for this thing :)

After its all imported I am sending it to WJ and he is putting it all together for me.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
man, cape, don't kid yourself XD

Doc will always be better'n mario.. I mean come on. Doc has a PhD and Mario's a smelly plumber. XD

The GERM

Smash Ace
The Cape said:
Doc > Mario

Cape > Bob

;)
hahahaha, you're gonna eat that at FC. I can't even beat Bob$ Doc with my Mario and I'm pretty sure I can take your Mario with mine. Bob plays with the mind games and these games cause the migranes. I think your good cape, but Cape>Bob$? no effin way.

ggPeteQ

Smash Journeyman
You never charge a smash?

P.S. I've only been playing smash seriously for about a month (Thought it was just another nintendo party game til a serious smasher came and pwned my Ness and my pride). And your doc video has taken my game to another level (While I still don't know what exactly is happening half the time, my aerial game and edge guarding has gotten better).

Fasting

Banned via Administration
in the video what do you do at 2:09 to knock the fox back when he tries to recover for the first time? is that an uair?

white peachy

Smash Ace
somebody already said it, but the bairs right into wavedash's with no L-cancelling show maaaaaaaad technical skills guys. everytime i watch this i wish i could play doc haha. awesome job man.

ggPeteQ

Smash Journeyman
Bair's into wavedash aren't that hard....not for me anyways. Once I saw that in the movie, I pulled it off on my first try and just kept practicing with it. Not saying that Bob$ ain't good, he's still the ****.

white peachy

Smash Ace
haha without l-cancelling it, just going right into a wavedash after the lag auto cancels, yeah it's hard man. i can shffl into wavedash as easily as the next guy, but watch the video and you'll see that crazy part. (hopefully)

Top Bottom