• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Overdose" Doc combo vid by BOb MOney

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Much love to this video, which I DL'ed forever ago. Bob's Doc makes me happy.

Because of that video, I spent some time learning how to do the money shot.

DBR is definately rawkin' it up with all these combo videos. When are Sweetness and Superfly's coming out? I'm more excited over Sweetness, but who knows, maybe Superfly has some tricks with Sheik that I haven't seen yet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
all the DBR combo vids are sexy. But Bob's has a special place in my heart.........and in pance.

From first meeting him at FC3 and he showed me how to improve my Doc, i strugged to do some of the things he does naturally. But practicing back at home..and then finally DL his vid and finally being able to imitate it continued to let my doc grow.

Now i'm shuffled UpAirs into UpTilts into shuffled upair into shuffled F.airs. Its really insane and my friends make faces like i am seriously sick. I'm still working on varying my Jab settups.(i habitually always Jab,Jab, Grab still, lol) and i'm currently considering wether i should work on pivoting now...

Can't wait to doc ditto you again, Bob :-P I think next time i'll give u a run for your..(dare i say) Money. Maybe even as close as my ditto w/ Caveman :-P(a proud moment for me, again thanx to your teaching)

I <3 bob. and i mean that in the most almost gay way possible.
(oh yea..and i jump w/ the stick, X, and Y now @___@)

Darth Balls

Banned via Administration
Need... More... Vids

I love D.B.R. vids. I've only seen Shinded Blind and Overdose. Are there any more?

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
Right-Click on it and click Play With Media Player. If there is no option like that then right-click open with... Browse>C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe. It should work. After all the file format is WMV, which is a format created by Media Player so it I think it should be your default player already. If its not, then what is your default player? Why don't you just open it with that?

And by the way, when you say 'Does Anyone Have This Video on Media Player' doesn't make sense. Most file formats are supported by Media Player. If the default player isn't Media Player it doesn't mean Media Player can't play it. You need to set it as your default if thats the only player you have, which I doubt.

keeeen

Smash Cadet
Bob$ you've led me to undreamed of combos with the plumber. I now use ariels much more liberally, and I use Kickflips like you you f airs. I haven't quite mastered the off cliff game you have yet, but I'm trying to use the cape, and wall jump to better my chances of recovery from such dangerous moves that you seemed to have mastered.

You're by far the best Doc player I have every seen, and probably the most bold and ballsy lol.

Jansports

Smash Rookie
Jeez Bob Your Docs been getting worse? Whats the matter no practice? This Vid is insane you were playing at like half that technical skill level sunday man, gotta get back inta it kiddo =D

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Does anyone know what song that was toward the end? The one with no lyrics. That sounded cool. I wanna download it.

drum_freak925

Smash Rookie
Great vid bob! Don't think u did half of that stuff when i played you though, keep up the good work beating us all at dvc

The GERM

Smash Ace
BOB!! haven't seen you in a minute foo. Let's play on Monday, I have my day off on Tuesday. Hit me back yozz.

Mastr_Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Great video. I used to play doc and I never imagined some of the stuff I saw in this video. I might have to go back to using him; this inspired me. Might have to put mastering captain falcon on hold. :)

By the way, what song was used at the beginning of the video bob? I love hip hop but havent heard of that song and it was cool. Something by method man perhaps??

Divine189

Smash Apprentice
Hey man awesome video! You converted me to loving Mario now heh. but i noticed you are doing the cape attack and going upwardes same with the down B attack how are you doing this?

Quaz

Smash Master
that 2nd song is conquistador II by juno reactor... (eh perhaps you all know that by now, but I dont care)

and before I saw this vid I thought I was the only one who liked juno reactor... >_> unless its thats the only song Bob$ likes on there... but I dunno I thought labyrinth was an awesome album

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I was at liptonbuddy's house the other day and he chained like 6 bairs on Dope to death and they were both like "BOB MONEY!".

Good job, Bob.

master-pong

Smash Rookie
hey, I love your video! especially the music

Maybe someone can give me the name of the song that's played after (about..) 45 sec??
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I ALREADY FOUND IT! THNK U!

master-pong

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
im pretty sure that dbr can **** team arlington

Hmm, not saying anything about dbr, but i doubt it though I don't know how well they woul do, they wouldn't ****. DBR would not **** team arlington for 2 reasons. The quality of TA's players, and the multitude of TA's good players. TA would out-number dbr about 2 or 3 to one.

Zoap

Smash Master
do u know nothing about crew battles <.< If they were to crew battle and TA wanted to use a 3-1 person ratio, the stocks would also be a 3-1 ratio, meanin 1 DBR member would have 3 stocks to every one of the TA player.

Top Bottom