• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out Come the Wolves 2. A Link Combo video by: El LoVo

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
After all my laziness I finally got done with this video with my spare time.
The combos are captured from a total of 3 tapes. I wanted to add a clip from a movie but I lost the file and I would have had to waited longer for the release D:.
The music I selected has a catchy little ska tune a little similar to the first "Out Come the Wolves" .

Duration: 0:06:49
Size: 31.7 MB

(I recommend you download :D)
Download
Filefront
MegaUpload
Music

Stream
Google
Youtube

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
FIRST dlding. comment later

edit-VERY NICE LINK. i saw the first one and noticed u used the same first song...didnt really like that. overall it had sum nice combos and good quality. look forward to more videos

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
dang another link combo vid. i wonder if i should even do a link combo vid

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dang another link combo vid. i wonder if i should even do a link combo vid
Your right there goes another one, now i was just about to make one but then i stoped since theres a lot already. but good combo video though

meleemarth

Smash Ace
4th post but 1st from Co.. i heart this

EDIT- This isnt an ordinarly link combo vid! fooz dl dis shiz right nowz yayuhzz!! Anyways, good job to chap, and i loved some of the combos. Lol they were creative and fun to watch. Congratulations to rafa and chap. Seriously im impressed.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
FIRST dlding. comment later

edit-VERY NICE LINK. i saw the first one and noticed u used the same first song...didnt really like that. overall it had sum nice combos and good quality. look forward to more videos
I had a hard time with the music so I used a remix if the first but I only used 2 minutes of the song

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yeay! Another lovo combo vid! Am I in this one? I'll add comments after watching.

Edit: Awsome combo vid! You really did a nice job with it chap! Fun to watch. lol at lovo ****** bloshi's second jump. Too bad I wasn't in it :p

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow for the first time I'm in a combo video, although I'm the one getting ***** out of my double jump. It was pretty smexy though, I must admit.

The Cape

Smash Master
Why do your videos captivate me so?

This video was so good I watched it twice in a row :-p

I loved the clip where you used the bomb recovery to jump over the roy and kill him from behind.

Nice stuff.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
i really enjoyed this combo video, alot better than your first, and your first was good too

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
The fact that I was in the combo vid filled 75% of it with sexyness . The other 24% is filled with Ferdi comebacks that is left hidden after you finished your combos. And the last 1% is filled with the "Chapness" of the video.

Rafa is too good.

Zoap

Smash Master
lovo too good.

wonder who all those noobs were that he was beating on :) much <3 CO

EDIT: look at the time guys :psycho:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If you guys have something to show, then show it. :link:

We were wroking on the combo video... but your came out... but your combo vid is so sexy! :p

well maybe you can help us with the combo vid if pain still wants to work on it,, And yea your combo vids ***** mine ... HARD!! lol good job El Lovo

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
f***ing sweet, thats all i have to say lol

i got destroyed in there.

lovo = god

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Best Link video ever? Amazing stuff, your tech skill and mindgames are too good. gg.

Hated the music though. <<

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
you're risky........... but it can pay off to use the opponents up b to get back on....... as long as you don't get staged spiked or something worse.......... them reaching the stage before you do and being able to use that avantage to kill you instead.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Beautifully done. Good music. Fantastic clips. Great show of tech chasing, fierce aerials, unforgiving edgeguarding, and an overall skilled and entertaining performance of "link"ing of consecutive hits.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I didn't think this combo video would be anything special, but **** was I wrong. I'm really, really impressed. Best Link combo video I've ever seen. Really creative stuff in there, fun to watch. Keep it up Chap.

Top Bottom