• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Up smash should be more broken . . .oh wait.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
What are we supposed to do here and why is this still stickied?

Grass

Smash Lord
I love how this is the fox gen chat and yet no one talks in here. How ironic, considering how many people play fox.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Yeah this is probably worse than a lot of locked smashboards threads lmao

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
I think it's because Fox players are all soulless tier whores who derive pleasure only in crushing the dreams of other players and thus don't care for social interaction

Last edited:

Audos

Smash Apprentice
Can some other board just organize a raid, 4chan style, where we post nothing but insulting memes about fax on their own board? God knows nobody would stop it, the average fox can multishine more times than the amount of posts here.
:GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY:

Lucky13the2nd

Smash Cadet
NNID
josiahs13
first post in 1.5 months. Also, first post of a new year. I always envisioned the marth community as caring for their up and coming newbies and being studious and viewing themselves like, well, marth. Meanwhile, for us faxes I always picture a drawing of wild west bandits beating each other up with photoshoped fox faces. Time to go check out the math social thread and see if I'm right.

Lucky13the2nd

Smash Cadet
NNID
josiahs13
Revival!
Fox now has a sheik-caliber fair that still fits into his toolkit. Discuss.

Top Bottom