• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Up smash should be more broken . . .oh wait.

Brookman

Smash Hero
So, I'm pretty sure. . .nobody. . . tried this last time so I'll give it a whirl.

Because I have this here, I expect you guys to not be offtopic in other threads like the Q&A thread, match up thread etc.

So, use this to socialize with other fox players and relax and just... don't be a douche bag (lovage ;D)

Also:

watch the whole 30 seconds of this lol
TODO:make 30 second funny video of fox's up smash being broken

lol up smash is funny

So about Fox's up smash....

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
To do: make a combo video consisting solely of invincible ledgedash -> ****** noobs who don't respect the ledgedash

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I love how our head is invincible when we do upsmash.

Btw Wenbo, wtf is your avatar? I've been curious for a long time now.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
It's a defiler from Starcraft and is one of the stock avatars SWF provides
I have no idea why I picked it originally but I've never changed it and no one else really uses it

Navn

Smash Apprentice
MLG have quite the nerve to throw up a SC2 stream on the Smashboards frontpage after ditching both of the smashgames.

"supporting the smash scene" my ***. They just want more viewers.

Also, upsmash is broken as ****. Running around and upsmashing people is pretty much all i do in teams.

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
Soon, a glitch will be discovered that allows fox to up smash while IN shield. It'll be like a humanoid fox flipping out in a bubble.

:phone:

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Why are there three Metaknights flying around my cursor?
I'm getting the impression it's just on threads that have the word "broken" (which would be hilarious) but I haven't really checked.

Edit: never mind, this is false, but the Meta Knights definitely show up on some pages of some threads and not others.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I adblocked those ******s. It was such a pain, I had adblock each MK individually and clicking on them was quite a chore as they constantly moved AROUND the cursor.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
I adblocked those ******s. It was such a pain, I had adblock each MK individually and clicking on them was quite a chore as they constantly moved AROUND the cursor.
...couldnt you just disable scripts for like a day?

Lovage

Smash Hero
the community college i go to is home to one of the world's few exotic animal teaching zoos.

and i'm taking a summer class at the zoo, it's sick as hell

today i got to chill with 3 red foxes, 2 adults and 1 cute *** babby, i looked deeply into the male fox's eyes and we gazed into each other's soul.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
the key to heightened tech skill and goodness is chilling with real, actual foxes

noted

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Fox is the best character in this game, he has it all

-low weight
-easy to combo, by anyone
-linear recoveries
-easy to tech chase due to ****ty techs
-high technical barrier which highly increases the likelihood of making mistakes

Lovage

Smash Hero
Fox is the best character in this game, he has it all

-low weight
-easy to combo, by anyone
-linear recoveries
-easy to tech chase due to ****ty techs
-high technical barrier which highly increases the likelihood of making mistakes
exactly

however i find him very fun to play because he has the least limits

but thats just how i view da gamez man XD

YouKnowBruno

Smash Rookie
His up smash is not broken compared to his shine shuffle. I can zero to death anyone no problem with it.

Top Bottom