• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTRU and Cyberdemon Fox-Falco Combo video

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hey everyone, so last month i went to my native country El Salvador and I played against Cyberdemon, the best smasher in El Salvador, so we decided to make a fox-falco combo video just for the hell of it and the result is: "Salvadorean Spacies: A Fox-Falco Combo Video"

Lemme know what u think about it.

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhBYNwChU0

truuuuu

metroid1117

Smash Master
Good job; it was interesting to see how when it seems one had the upper hand, the other took it right back and comboed from there. I enjoyed watching it. Whoever played Fox (I think it was Cyberdemon?) edgeguarded very nicely.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I really liked the video!

You'd be skeptical about a video full of fox vs. falco clips, but it was really good. The editing was great, synched with the music, the clips were pretty nice (tech chases, and holy crap the shine glitch super high jump thing in the beginning caught my attention, as did the ridiculous sliding tech across YS onto the ledge, at the end), and it was beastie boys ;)

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I made the video like in 2-3 hours, and it think came out pretty neat, considering I had so few clips to choose from. And I was the Falco BTW ;)

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
nice combo's and song but it wasnt really anything special and most of them just seemed like normal stocks but you probably didnt have much footage to work with so yeah. good movie.

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
Cool video, the song was nice. The next Fox or Falco video that comes out needs to have the song "I shine, U Shine" by Fabolous on it.

vericz

Smash Champion
Like I told Otru, I would have liked to see more kills and longer clips, but overall good vid for very limited footage.

OTRU!!! MM at the next tourney we are at ;)

Miharu

Smash Hero
u and DaShizWiz should have a MM

that would be an awesome Falco ditto xD
No it wouldn't. Shiz would rip through him.

It wasn't that great. You guys are ok, but nothing special. Most combos were either standard, or were just short 2-hit combos. Didn't see anything spectacular.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
No it wouldn't. Shiz would rip through him.

It wasn't that great. You guys are ok, but nothing special. Most combos were either standard, or were just short 2-hit combos. Didn't see anything spectacular.
lol, I'm sure Shiz would rip trough me like a hot knife on butter...

It seems that you didn't read the previous comments:
"we decided to make a fox-falco combo video just for the hell of it"
"we had very few clips to choose from"

In short, I already know it's nothing special, and we're not that great.
There isn't any need for you to mention it.

Top Bottom