• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL Weekly Tournament Directory

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Welcome! This is the place you can check out all the weekly tournaments that go on around here! If this is your first time in OTL, one of these might be good to start from.

If I missed your weekly, feel free to let me know~

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm starting a weekly tournament for Monday, and Friday. I'm also starting one for thursday, but there is a twist with it. You can only use melee characters for the thursday tournament, which is why its called #TBT Sm4sh. I was wondering if you can add these to the weekly tournaments. You said to let you know, so here I am! (P.S. I might be changing the friday tournament to items on, so it can actually be "fun friday")

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm starting a weekly tournament for Monday, and Friday. I'm also starting one for thursday, but there is a twist with it. You can only use melee characters for the thursday tournament, which is why its called #TBT Sm4sh. I was wondering if you can add these to the weekly tournaments. You said to let you know, so here I am! (P.S. I might be changing the friday tournament to items on, so it can actually be "fun friday")
Btw, it's for wii u

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I shall add them soon ;D

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Hi in want to join please add my Nintendo network id (Chochis1)

Top Bottom