• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL TEAM/CREW BATTLES (Let's give this a fair trial run; also read the entire OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The hell? What kinda facebook garbage is this? You can tag people now?
Haven't been on this site in a year.
Oh and hi
Welcome to Smashboards: Hell Edition

Also hi, you should hit me up on Skype or something sometime, it's been forever. :)

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Figured I should probably make this, since I can stand to look at a computer screen for more than an hour now lol. This was a table of who took stocks during the crew battle and how many the took:

Stocks Taken During the Crew Battle:
Monado Masters:
@ Ponco Ponco (:4villager:): 2 Stocks
@PX Pachi (:4sonic:): 5 Stocks
@ S Seraphinax (:rosalina:): 3 Stocks
@ PurplePhoenix14 PurplePhoenix14 (:4luigi:): 4 Stocks

@ Jerm Jerm (:4shulk:): 1 Stock

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 15

The Entire Nation Of Bosnia:

@SmashShard (:4duckhunt:): 3 Stocks
@Snapcracklepop (:4samus:): 0 Stocks
@ DrLobster DrLobster (:4diddy:): 5 Stocks
@Jake3D (:4ness:): 2 Stocks
Seymour (:4greninja:): 2 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 12

Congratulations to @PX Pachi for being the :disco:MVP:disco: of the first crew battle! Pachi took a crazy 5 stocks (i mean so did i but hey). Despite initally being in the lead, Bosnia's second pick was 3 stocked by Pachi, and this caused Bosnia to enter a deficit that they weren't ever able to overcome. Pachi's 5 stocks were integral in leading the Monado Masters into victory, and without his work, this historic occasion might just have swayed in favor of the other team.

ANNNND for those of you interested in re-watching the epic grand opening to the OTL crew battle system, here it is!

http://www.twitch.tv/DistantKingdom/b/587751812

Actual battle starts at around the 1 hour, 58 minute mark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the REAL matter at hand. @ Primer TMT Primer TMT , The Entire Nation Of Bosnia challenges you and your crew to a crew battle! My boys and I have a large break in school coming up in the near future, so I'll discuss dates with you privately, assuming you accept. I'll also discuss what system you'll want to do them on, since both the SSB3DS and SSBWU will both be out.

Last edited:

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Figured I should probably make this, since I can stand to look at a computer screen for more than an hour now lol. This was a table of who took stocks during the crew battle and how many the took:

Stocks Taken During the Crew Battle:
Monado Masters:
@ Ponco Ponco (:4villager:): 2 Stocks
@PX Pachi (:4sonic:): 5 Stocks
@ S Seraphinax (:rosalina:): 3 Stocks
@ PurplePhoenix14 PurplePhoenix14 (:4luigi:): 4 Stocks

@ Jerm Jerm (:4shulk:): 1 Stock

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 15

The Entire Nation Of Bosnia:

@SmashShard (:4duckhunt:): 3 Stocks
@Snapcracklepop (:4samus:): 0 Stocks
@ DrLobster DrLobster (:4diddy:): 5 Stocks
@Jake3D (:4ness:): 2 Stocks
Seymour (:4greninja:): 2 Stocks

TOTAL STOCKS TAKEN: 12

Congratulations to @PX Pachi for being the :disco:MVP:disco: of the first crew battle! Pachi took a crazy 5 stocks (i mean so did i but hey). Despite initally being in the lead, Bosnia's second pick was 3 stocked by Pachi, and this caused Bosnia to enter a deficit that they weren't ever able to overcome. Pachi's 5 stocks were integral in leading the Monado Masters into victory, and without his work, this historic occasion might just have swayed in favor of the other team.

ANNNND for those of you interested in re-watching the epic grand opening to the OTL crew battle system, here it is!

http://www.twitch.tv/DistantKingdom/b/587751812

Actual battle starts at around the 1 hour, 58 minute mark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the REAL matter at hand. @ Primer TMT Primer TMT , The Entire Nation Of Bosnia challenges you and your crew to a crew battle! My boys and I have a large break in school coming up in the near future, so I'll discuss dates with you privately, assuming you accept. I'll also discuss what system you'll want to do them on, since both the SSB3DS and SSBWU will both be out.
All right, this will me after December or in Dicember? i can every day, but i have to talk with my crew too, in PM says me the day or maybe the day, and i talk with my crew c:

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
This is pretty cool. Except, i think this should have its own section. (Clan Section)

I think if this had its own section, people would be able to see it, and maybe join a friends clan or create a friends clan and etc
But when it has its own thread in the OTL section, a lot of people (including me till someone showed me) didn't even know clans existed, and i think if this had its own section, it would be a lot more active, and a lot more clans. I just think people consider this as a tournament, and its only for clans that exist (like people think this is a clan league) so if there was a section for people to create/join clans, the clan side of this would be a lot more active and a lot more clan wars. It would also save Toadsteroven a lot of time for every little update needed, but he can keep track of the records and BP earned so people won't cheat and stuff :)
So that's just my opinion, and this would really bring up the activeness in teams/crews.

P.s i am creating a clan, so i'll post info about it later, and if you wanna join, add me on skype: eruption221 Thanks :)

Last edited:

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070

We are a new Smash bros 3ds clan and currently RECRUITING
If you would like to join, add this skype: eruption221

Leaders:
Erupt :4tlink:, :4villager:

Members:
Adam :4tlink:, :4falcon:, :4pikachu:
Angelo :4megaman:, :4shulk:, :4palutena:, :4charizard:, :4greninja:, :4robinm:
Brennan :4yoshi:, :4pacman:, :4gaw:
Darren :4fox:, :4jigglypuff:
Dunkey :4sonic:, :4darkpit:, :4littlemac:, :4fox:
Feraligatr :4bowser:
Galaxy :4drmario:, :4myfriends:, :4marth:
Gidy :4mario:, :4link:
Jake :4jigglypuff:, :4rob:, :4diddy:
Jet :4kirby:
Lunar :4littlemac:, :4bowserjr:, :4myfriends:
Nate :4diddy:, :4gaw:
Rene :4jigglypuff:, :4villager:, :4olimar:

War Record: 0-0-0
Balance:
Rank Points: 0
GBP: 500
IBP: 20 per member
If you would like to schedule a war with us, add my skype eruption221 or pm me here.

Notes:
We require Skype to join, because its instant messaging, and we know better if your here or not for warring or tourneys and such. we don't skype call, so don't worry about that.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Didn't mean for it to take this long but we received a challenge from TMT. The proposed date is the 23rd. I'm not sure how many of you have a Wii U so I need you guys to let me know. I also plan on doing a Wii U M2 tourney to decide top 10 for the new game as well. They want to do a 10 man crew battle so I need to hear from the top 10 as to whether you have a Wii U or not. I will then fill in those that are unable to participate accordingly with whom ever is able to do so!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945

We are a new Smash bros 3ds clan and currently RECRUITING
If you would like to join, add this skype: eruption221

Leaders:
Erupt :4tlink:, :4villager:

Members:
Adam :4tlink:, :4falcon:, :4pikachu:
Dunkey :4sonic:, :4darkpit:, :4littlemac:, :4fox:
Feraligatr :4bowser:
Galaxy :4drmario:, :4myfriends:, :4marth:
Nate :4diddy:, :4gaw:

War Record: 0-0-0
Balance:
If you would like to schedule a war with us, add my skype eruption221 or pm me here.

Notes:
We require Skype to join, because its instant messaging, and we know better if your here or not for warring or tourneys and such. we don't skype call, so don't worry about that.
Awesome! Looking forward to some future crew battles hopefully in the near future!

Edit: And I agree this thread should have its own section. It would make it a lot easier for people to find and the amount of crews being created would increase as well as being able to recruit a lot more people more easily.

Last edited:

Ponco

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poncoe
3DS FC
0688-5656-0239
Didn't mean for it to take this long but we received a challenge from TMT. The proposed date is the 23rd. I'm not sure how many of you have a Wii U so I need you guys to let me know. I also plan on doing a Wii U M2 tourney to decide top 10 for the new game as well. They want to do a 10 man crew battle so I need to hear from the top 10 as to whether you have a Wii U or not. I will then fill in those that are unable to participate accordingly with whom ever is able to do so!
I have a Wii u but I'm most likely busy on the 23rd

PurplePhoenix14

Smash Rookie
NNID
Teejay230
3DS FC
0387-9972-0605
i have a Wii-U

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
@ Jerm Jerm I have a Wii U and will have the game. Im gonna need to practice a lot to get used to the GC controller again tho :0 but I should be fine by the end of the day

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Good to hear a lot of you guys have a Wii U! Hit me up if you are free on the 23rd. Not sure what time exactly will have to get back to you guys.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
Oh yeah and Greninja is a laggy mess now :/ I understand the Usmash nerf but he lost combo and kill potential now which sucks. I'm trying to get used to all this

SilverScarfFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilverScarfFox
3DS FC
0748-3351-5260
That slight nerf of Mac's Air Jolt Haymaker really hurts. Slow and the little distance that was removed makes follow up after counter recovery almost neigh unuseable

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
Good to hear a lot of you guys have a Wii U! Hit me up if you are free on the 23rd. Not sure what time exactly will have to get back to you guys.
I have a wii u but I have to wait til Tuesday for my game :/

Ponco

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poncoe
3DS FC
0688-5656-0239
I'm actually gonna be free on the 23rd

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Is it possible to not make it between 1-4 PM CST? I'll be free other than that time frame.

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
Just so you guys know, there's going to be a war in 2 hours (8:30 pm eastern 3DS smash) and it might be a 4v4 or 5v5. Nobody can stream on either team, so if you can stream, reply back, thanks :)
Also, this is a war against a clan who hasn't signed up yet on this thread, so is it still going to count or just for fun?

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Alrighty you guys I am finally going to try and organize M2 for the Wii U version to get some more epic crew battles going on! I have started up a Wii U M2 tournament for this coming Friday (28th November) at 5pm EST (Not set in stone). Here is the sign up link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/7dUr2Q7216

Let me know if you can/cant make it. Main goal is to get at least 9 people! The EU version also comes out this Friday so I will most likely move the tournament back to Saturday after my other tournament. We shall see!

Edit: I have added those of you I have had the pleasure of playing. Let me know if I accidentally missed you!

Last edited:

NESv1

Smash Rookie
NNID
NES_v1
3DS FC
4897-7222-3926
Someone sent me here when I was asking to find a clan. I'm looking to find some regulars to smash with online. Tournaments are a plus, of course. I'm so ready to find some Smash friends.

Network ID is NES_v1
If you want more info from me for contacting me, PM me.

bekindrewind

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty you guys I am finally going to try and organize M2 for the Wii U version to get some more epic crew battles going on! I have started up a Wii U M2 tournament for this coming Friday (28th November) at 5pm EST (Not set in stone). Here is the sign up link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/7dUr2Q7216

Let me know if you can/cant make it. Main goal is to get at least 9 people! The EU version also comes out this Friday so I will most likely move the tournament back to Saturday after my other tournament. We shall see!

Edit: I have added those of you I have had the pleasure of playing. Let me know if I accidentally missed you!

I can most likely make it~

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
I'll be able to make it that day. This time, I'm not dropping because of a salty loss against a counterpick.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399

I'll be able to make it.

IzunaDroppuh

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfamouzShadow
3DS FC
2852-8054-4919
Just got my Wii u yesterday. I'm outta work at 5 so I'd most likely be able to make it around 520

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
I'll be there just need to practice on the wii u !

SilverScarfFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilverScarfFox
3DS FC
0748-3351-5260
Guess I will have to hold the Monado fort over at the 3DS. Better start learning herp derp Yoshi to make sure we rarely lose. :troll:

Shök

Smash Champion
Hello guys. I was looking at this thread for the past couple of days and I am new to the this community. I wanted to get into this crew battle scene since I have actually a group of people/friends from different gaming community (mostly play wii u version). Most of us have played smash series for many years. I was hoping for some help and guidance how to get start up a crew. Any help is apprecieted. Thanks. Most of my team communicates thru skype. Hopefully someone responds to me in pm or on this thread.
You kick me down, Chylo.

AGES

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snicks
Hey lets get a little more activity in here :colorful:
Also I would recommend using spoiler tags in the first post, would make things more organized and not take forever to scroll through.

Dynamite is a crew/group of friends created by the great Markness back in 2012 as a Mario Kart clan. We have been active players for Mario Kart ever since, but due to the immense hype and interest many of our players have for competitive Smash 4 we have decided to spread our wings to the wonderful world of Smash Bros.
Dynamite is currently ranked at: F rank

We are selectively recruiting for smash, if you do want to join Skype is required as we mostly use it to socialize/communicate. We sometimes voice chat, but you aren't required to be able to. Add
mattastaticpg-13 on Skype for more details.

Members:

Baum64: :4drmario::4link:
Bowser: :4bowser:
Cyrelle: :4sonic::4kirby::4littlemac:
Harmonia: :substitute:

Ice: :4sonic::4olimar:
Kaz: :4duckhunt::4palutena:
MattSnicks::4pacman::4duckhunt:
Nick: :4duckhunt::4olimar:
Protox: :substitute:
Pyrus: :4lucina::4shulk::4alph:
Rhythm: :4greninja::4yoshi::4villager:
Robert: :4gaw:
Sly: :4falcon::4yoshi:
Zulo: :4zss::4yoshi::4tlink:

*memberlist is subject to change if more people become less interested/more interested in playing.

Win/Loss: 0 Wins / 0 Losses
Balance:

Harm's Biggest Fan:

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Hey lets get a little more activity in here :colorful:
Also I would recommend using spoiler tags in the first post, would make things more organized and not take forever to scroll through.

Dynamite is a crew/group of friends created by the great Markness back in 2012 as a Mario Kart clan. We have been active players for Mario Kart ever since, but due to the immense hype and interest many of our players have for competitive Smash 4 we have decided to spread our wings to the wonderful world of Smash Bros.
Dynamite is currently ranked at: F rank

We are selectively recruiting for smash, if you do want to join Skype is required as we mostly use it to socialize/communicate. We sometimes voice chat, but you aren't required to be able to. Add
mattastaticpg-13 on Skype for more details.

Members:

Baum64: :4drmario::4link:
Bowser: :4bowser:
Cyrelle: :4sonic::4kirby::4littlemac:
Harmonia: :substitute:

Ice: :4sonic::4olimar:
Kaz: :4duckhunt::4palutena:
MattSnicks::4pacman::4duckhunt:
Nick: :4duckhunt::4olimar:
Protox: :substitute:
Pyrus: :4lucina::4shulk::4alph:
Rhythm: :4greninja::4yoshi::4villager:
Robert: :4gaw:
Sly: :4falcon::4yoshi:
Zulo: :4zss::4yoshi::4tlink:

*memberlist is subject to change if more people become less interested/more interested in playing.

Win/Loss: 0 Wins / 0 Losses
Balance:

Harm's Biggest Fan:

Man I wish i had fans like that with insightful comments like that.. *Sarcasm Painfully implied*

Last edited:

Hafels

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3840-6540-0054
What time is it?

Last edited:

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
Here to fully reveal my crew. We are the Rumble Crew.

List of Crew Members:
-KCsmash: :4pit: FC: 5386-8840-6815, NNID: KaceyProGamer
-Mo433: :4kirby:/:4falcon:/:4pit:/:4megaman:/:4mario:/:4fox:/:4greninja: FC: 0173-2195-9739, NNID: Mo4233
-Road Death Wheel: :4pit:/:4falco: FC: 2406-5636-9789, NNID: Kairos-Xman
-Windmaster012: :4shulk:/:4littlemac: FC: 0473-8259-2427, NNID: Gabriel74
-Heropon Riki: :4palutena:/:4shulk: FC: 4725-8178-7452, NNID: atlantis24
-Ridel: :4olimar:/:4duckhunt: FC: 4682-8779-6301, NNID: RiDEL_Puff
-Jager13: :4pikachu:/:4wiifit: FC: 3239-4960-5613, NNID: JPereira13
-Revibe: :4pacman:/:mewtwopm:FC: 2380-4883-4721, NNID: Revibe
-_Screech_: :4tlink:/:4pit: FC: 2208-5261-0941, NNID:
-CommanderRin: :4robinm: FC: , NNID: Susazu-And-Rin
-ItalianBaptist: :4darkpit:/:4mii: FC: 4613-7899-0504 , NNID: Geek4Jesus
-Aware.Awake: :4greninja:/:4yoshi: FC: , NNID: SamBananas
-diddles: :4dedede: FC: 2921-9292-9683, NNID: DEENEY_WEINEY
-Cuffs_300: :4pikachu:FC: 2337-5487-3128, NNID: cuffs5