• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSTS: Alliance Results (The Netherlands)

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
This tournament was held in Amsterdam on 19 and 20 december 2009. First day was Melee, second day Brawl.

Melee Singles

1: Armada
2: Amsah
3: Remen
4: Adam
5: Ice
5: Zgetto
7: Biscuit
7: Faab
9: Baxon
9: Fuzzyness
9: Marc
9: Yomi
13: Fernandez
13: Jeapie
13: Lawrencelot
13: Utto
17: Aniolas
17: Captain McCloud
17: Dave
17: GOAT
17: Happosai
17: Pamaro
17: Tero
17: porc
25: Ivo
25: enig

Bracket

Melee Singles Poules

1: Adam
1: Remen
1: Baxon
1: Faab
1: Shizuka
1: Pamaro
1: Amsah
1: Marc
1: Ice
1: Armada
1: Captain McCloud
1: Zgetto
1: Fuzzyness
14: Yomi
14: Tero
14: Biscuit
14: Fernandez
14: Ivo
14: Utto
14: enig
14: Lawrencelot
14: porc
14: GeneralFalcon
14: Aniolas
14: GOAT
14: Happosai
27: pr3y
27: Döna
27: reaper
27: Shino
27: pheX
27: smakis
27: Mahie
27: T
27: Exalador
27: poiloro
27: Johnny
27: mind trick
27: Joël
40: Ace
40: Ninsheart
40: Jumpman
40: Jeffrey
40: jellsprout
40: The Paprika Killer
40: Aqua
40: Vyomesh
40: Yuki
40: Quic
40: Eldaflash
40: trickerL
40: Requiem
53: Mizar

Melee Teams

1: Armada + Aniolas (Team UGS)
2: Faab + Zgetto (Valk & Zalf)
3: Adam + Amsah (Delusional Kings)
4: Tero + Yomi (Noobs)
5: Fernandez + Jeapie (Whatever)
5: Ice + Pamaro (Sailors)
7: Biscuit + Captain McCloud (Babes)
7: Marc + Utto (Ace Gordon)
9: Baxon + porc (Destined Horniness)
9: Dave + GOAT (Broodje Bapao)
9: Exalador + Jeffz0r (The Speedy Stars)
9: Remen + 4 stock (Remen with 8 stocks)
13: Lawrencelot + Johnny (Perfect Babies)
13: Mahie + smakis (Duo of Perfect Justice)
13: mind trick + pheX (mind ***s)
13: reaper + Döna (Who?)
17: Ace + trickerL (Juggernauts)
17: Gregs + Aqua (Immortals of Vibrancy)
17: Happosai + enig (The Skies)
17: Mizar + Joël (Cheats)
17: Quic + Nin (The Blitz of the Skilled Tacos)
17: Vyomesh + pr3y (Trouble of the Dirty Masters)
17: ZeroL + T (Cheats of the West)
17: poiloro + Eldaflash (The Professionals of Trouble)
25: Jumpman + Shino (Team Troublesome Divinity)
25: Requiem + Yuki (Marvel of the Troublesome Doctors)
25: jellsprout + The Paprika Killer (The Noobs of Exuberance)

Bracket

Brawl Singles

1: istudying
2: Mr-R
3: Gregs
4: reaper
5: S1-14
5: kaak
7: Jumpman
7: Skippo
9: Armada
9: Cenel
9: T
9: Tofuaddict
13: Aqua
13: Chair
13: Cracker1204
13: Lesje
17: Ayoub
17: Gymmo
17: Jabba
17: Marc
17: Xonar
17: Yaaay
17: guvan043
17: roNic
25: (Prince) Shadow
25: Aniolas
25: Bader
25: Fuzzyness
25: Grizzer
25: Indoo!
25: Kami
25: Nyr
33: Chimp=D
33: DWT
33: DragonKing
33: Esco
33: Ivan
33: MOO
33: Pål
33: Rahx
33: Red-Blue
33: Sino
33: The Paprika Killer
33: ZeroL
33: alidebom1
33: jellsprout
33: rated rko
33: wippiedip
49: Lonewolf-K
49: NerdFunky
49: Paulus
49: Thejustice
49: Uzai
49: lavlis
49: stuf

Bracket

Unfortunately, we had to cancel the poules for singles. Everybody wanted to leave early because of the horrible weather, so there was simply no time.

Brawl Teams

1: Mr-R + istudying (Toothpicks)
2: kaak + T (Hunks of Perfection)
3: Armada + Aniolas (Team UGS)
4: Jumpman + Cenel (Perfect Scoundrels)
5: Gregs + Skippo (Blackems)
5: reaper + Pamaro (Plundering Noobs)
7: S1-14 + Cracker1204 (The Duo of Shady Alcohol)
7: Tiersie + Aqua (Death of the Calamitous Demons)
9: Faab + Ayoub (Babies)
9: Gymmo + guvan043 (Horny Dullness)
9: Lesje + Tofuaddict (Tofu geeft les)
9: Xonar + Chair (Team Beautiful Pirates)
13: (Prince) Shadow + Marc (Shady Adventure)
13: DWT + Jabba (Cheats of Obesity)
13: Thejustice + Rahx (Team Workers)
13: roNic + ZeroL (Skies of Doom Adventure)
17: Chimp=D + MOO (Pests of Alcoholic Spam)
17: Grizzer + wippiedip (Skies of Beauty)
17: Ivan + Pål (Immortals of Dominating Plunder)
17: Nyr + NerdFunky (I Don't Care)
17: Yaaay + Kami (Pimps of Skill)
17: jellsprout + The Paprika Killer (Amazing Destruction)
17: lavlis + Indoo! (Hunks of Dirtiness)
17: stuf + Paulus (The Adventure of the Dude)

Bracket

And yes, nearly all team names were randomly created by Tio. ;) If any of the teams want to have a different nickname, I can still change it.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Thx for hosting a great tournament, it was much fun for me, though some people could not make it cause of the weather ( flakers ) it was still great so thx ^^
A couple of shoutouts to Melee players who matters to me the most on saturday ( who is Jeapie? Dont worry , not many people know me xD )

Amsah: Thx for the friendlies we played. Also, no I wont give you my powers since you could not win from me in a falcon ditto =D or did you? =o oh well , sexy sheik is sexy and you still **** my *** ^^ thx for that you teached me some new mindgames. Also thank you for wanting to play so many friendlies with me, I was suprised you wanted to play with a random dude from Groningen like me =D

Adam: Ow man our tourney match was awesome. It was close, not closeclose but still, nah actually you just beat me hard but anyway, you taught me new stuff and the moments were we did not hit each other were scary as hell to me , just to many mindgames ^^

Fernandez: Hoi. Teams ging zo goed , gewoon 5e geworden man en je peach werd aangepakt door Faab in singles, toen je marth koos had je hem bijna =(

Mizar/Phaze: Aangepakt door Remen 8 stock hahahahaha =D , maar leuk dat jullie mee gingen en verneukte treinvertraging is verneukt , te laat terug in grunn =( Hoe lag het op de floer bij Fernandez thuis Mizar? xD

Biscuit: Thomas, Teams was awesome against you. You fair to rest my teammate and rested me too for like 2 or 3 times , really you are beast. You also got 7th in singles I see, congratz! Thx for the positive reaction on my falcon to , I apreciate it ^^
Next time we have to play some friendlies !

Porc: Oh man . This man... really like wtf.. Samus?? o_0 too much **** it is unbelieveable, you beat me with 2-1 ( or was it 2-0 ) fair and square. The friendlies after were great too , and I sd alot sometimes I know , but I saw you smileing/Laughing a couple of times , so I guess you did not mind much =D but
Je ne sais pas ^^

Dave: I know you dont play this game as serious as you used too do, but do you think you will practice again , somewhere in the future? Your doc is still sexy and you are a really nice person. thx for the matches we played ^^

Armada: I can still feel a turnip deep inside ..., thx for the **** ( it was raperape , it was Swedish **** ). Good luck at Pound 4 , I know you can win this time you are beast!!

Aniolas: Your English is soo good, I like your accent man , you sound just like a english gentleman ^^
Lets play some matches next time? You and your bro are fun to watch in teams, you too good luck at pound!

mindtrick: You did not passed pools again =( bummer dude, your yoshi is still awesome though. Get through the pools next time ok?!

Baxon: I wanted to play some matches with you but we did not =( congratz with 9th place in singles ^^

Enig: Ik won van jou =D maar jij bent echt in zo weinig tijd goed geworden dude. Blijven spelen en je gaat hoger eindigen op toernooien!

Uh, thats about it I think.. And thanks every other player who were there for making this tourney a succes!

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
shouts
This tournament was held in Amsterdam on 19 and 20 december 2009. First day was Melee, second day Brawl.

Melee Singles

1: Armada - too good
2: Amsah - te goed
3: Remen - remen met 8 stock lololol
4: Adam - wat ga jij van fuzzy falcon verliezen :D
5: Ice - kkmongool ahahahaha, jij wordt te goed
5: Zgetto - kkbelachelijk, helemaal kapotgemaakt
7: Biscuit - netjes man, loserbracket **** :p mooie teammatches waren dat
7: Faab - jij en miguel voor top 1 pound4, go!
9: Baxon - haven't seen you play much, but your falco is still **** ^^
9: Fuzzyness - fun matches, pretty sick falcon I must say
9: Marc - thanks voor het hosten, haat voor dubbel peach team though xD
9: Yomi - broken in teams :p
13: Fernandez - groningen represent
13: Jeapie - haha de entertainer was weer aan tegen armada (binnenkort die combovid met 'Let Me Entertain You' toch ^^)
13: Lawrencelot - 13e netjes man
13: Utto - thanks voor het hosten, legendary ben jij voor deze community ^^ (wij waren mindf ags btw xD)
17: Aniolas - teamrape
17: Captain McCloud - mooie teammatches ^^
17: Dave -ik blame jou voor onze verloren teammatches met je random verhalen over steven xD
17: GOAT - poolmatches waren echt mooi, fountain counterpick ftw :D
17: Happosai - niet gespeeld wij :o
17: Pamaro - haven't seen you play at all :o
17: Tero - you sandbagged me hard night before :p but you really stepped it up in teams, good ****
17: porc - really sexy samus you got there
25: Ivo - beetje haat, zomaar ga je doorgeven dat wij standaard verliezen van biscuit/mccloud
25: enig - zo kapotgemaakt tegen valkzalf wij xD

Bracket

Melee Singles Poules

27: pheX - thanks for being my last minute teammate, although tbh that didnt show at all, we had some really really **** teamcombo's :D:D:D
27: Exalador - exaaaaaaaaa, ook jij bedankt uiteraard voor alle inspanningen die je hebt geleverd voor dit toernooi, zomaar ga je een match winnen van ice :D
27: mind trick - kankerfaal, gooi jezelf in de prullebak
27: Joël - wij gaan binnenkort duidelijk teamen :D
27: Döna & 27: reaper - I really liked our teammatches ^^
40: Ace - aaron, volgende keer gaan wij gewoon allebei door pools komen xD
40: Jumpman - jij bent niet slecht voor een brawlspeler :D
40: Yuki - friendlies waren leuk, die doctor is wel beetje vervelend om tegen te spelen :p
40: trickerL - je falco gaat echt snel vooruit man, goeie ****
53: Mizar - step it up, chris xD

Prins schaduw, reffie en gregs als cohosts natuurlijk ook respect voor jullie ^^
Bracket
blablabla

yuki

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:
Armada: Congrats at winning!
Amash: Ziek jij, nu oefenen!
Ice: Your Sheik isn't fun at all.
Marc: Bedankt voor Friendlies en tips. Het was leuk om weer met je te spelen. Stop met sheik en dan versla ik je.
Lawrencelot: 13e plek? RCT winnen? Goed bezig jij. Eerlijk.
Utto: Dank voor het hosten enz. was een tof toernooi^^
Dave: Op een dag word ik net zo goed als jou Doc.
Exalador: Kankerrandom jij. Ik ben alsnog beter. =( Ik haat Doc Ditto's
Mind Trick: Jou Yoshi. Niet meer grappig gewoon. Leuk om tegen je gespeeld te hebben.
Ace: Kankerrape.
Jumpman: Kapotgemaakt. Minder Barwl spelen jij!
Reffie: Tof om je een keer in person te hebben ontmoet.
Requiem: Wij teamen voor eeuwig nu.
Pr3Y: Tof om je weer te zien. Ik kom wel een keer naar Zeeland in Januari, blijf oefenen!
Vyomesh: Ook weer een bekende zeeuw. Speel veel tegen Anne en Prei.

Staco

Smash Champion
Ice + reaper ftw
nice placings for germany :)

also nice work by yomi and tero in melee teams =D

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
some shout outs for the foreigners here:

Armada and Aniolas: Nice seeing you guys again. congratz on teams and singles. Unfortunately we didn't play any 1v1 friendlies, maybe next time. **** the US players at Pound4 !!

Ice: Nice seeing you again. Good **** placing 5th. Next time we'll do some brawl friendlies :p

Reaper: Nice placing 4th. Didn't know you could beat Kaak and Jumpman. Very nice ^^

Fuzzyness: Didn't know you had it in ya to beat Adam, nice ^^. Btw, it wasnt me who turned off the TV when you were playing Istud xD

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
If you mean for Melee, the I think it's 9 (Armada/Aniolas/Adam/Amsah/Faab/Marc/Remen/Utto/Zgetto)
If you mean Brawl then I have no idea, but my guess would be 0.
wow pound 4 will be awesome..

what was the score between armada and amsah this time?

Staco

Smash Champion
7-1

I heard Ice did pretty good vs. armada.
Prepare for him! Half a year ago armada 4 stocked him. ;)

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Shoutout time!

Hosts: thanks for hosting, het was een toptoernooi, pech met het weer maar nog steeds goed geregeld. Ik verwachtte dat de venue veel groter was maar het was niet te krap ofzo.
Armada: congratz with 1st place again...
Amsah: pak die Peach gewoon aan volgende keer, maak em in met Pound en train je fox in PAL dan komt het wel goed
Zgetto: waarom vijfde jij? Ga trainen nu :p. Oh well je ownde mij wel hard in friendlies, beter leer je mij wat skills volgende keer.
Ice: Thanks for those friendlies, you said three words which I'll never forget and which I'm sure will make me better, because I didn't even know that.
Johnny: bedankt voor het teamen, je moet vaker naar toernooien komen en wat meer inspelen dan :p. We hadden die laatste teammatch niet moeten verliezen.
Remen: zo lang spelen en nog steeds verbeteren, good **** man. Blijf volhouden zo
Sneeuw+NS: dit team was zo goed, jullie hebben iedereen geownd.
Smakis: your ice climbers are sick, I can't believe you've been playing for 2 months only...
Mahie and Eldaflash: french powerrrrr... hm I don't know what to say, it was fun housing you
Jeffzor: **** moneymatch vergeten... die houd ik nog van je tegoed dan ;)
Marc: zie hierboven. Ik dacht dat ik je Peach nu wel aankon maar ik bak er nog niet veel van.
Pamaro: i didn't know germany was that good, good job
Baxon: man I can't do anything against your falco
Yuki: weer verbeterd jij, ga zo door
Shino: zomaar Jeffzor verslaan? Goed zo
Exalador: je moet geen pokertrucjes doen in smash, zeker niet in moneymatches :p.
GOAT: jij moet meer tegen sheiks spelen
Everyone I'm forgetting: thanks for coming with this weather

Mijn God Zo Trots Op Biscuit Nu.
Ja, maar hoe kon hij verliezen van GOAT terwijl ik hem versloeg...

Tero.

Smash Champion
Hey,

Nice tournament overall. The hosts did a good job and everything was fine.
No housing at the venue was pretty bad tho, you really should find another venue next time.

I was pretty ****ed up on saturday so I didn't socialize as much as I wanted to and I barely played freeplay at all, but w/e, next time I guess.

Remen: Your Fox is really fast and technical, you're also pretty **** good at 2v1, respect. Hope to see you at another tournament and play some Fox dittos.

Baxon: I really enjoy our tournament matches, good thing we have to play at every tournament we attend :p You really learned how to play that Jigglypuff Match-up, well done. See you at TSL.

Faab: Your and Zgettos teamplay is incredible, too bad you didn't win the team tournament. I want some freeplay next time :p

Pamaro: Schön dich mal wieder gesehen zu haben und endlich mal ein bischen mehr Freeplay zu spielen als sonst, auch wenn du dafür nicht bei den Singles Finals zuschauen konntest. Schade, dass du Zgetto nicht besiegt hast, du hättest es verdient.

Marc: Well we didn't get to play, next time I hope. Thanks for the tournament.

Ice: Musti du schuldest mir immer noch 10 Euro :p Super Leistung in Singles, bei dir sieht man auf jedem Tournament wie du deinem Ziel näher kommst. Du bist außerdem einer von den Leuten gegen die ich am liebsten Freeplay zocke.

Captain McCloud: Good Fox. Your technical skill is impressive and it seemed like you know the Jigglypuff Match-up pretty well.

Zgetto: Excellent teamplay and I really hope I'll be able to play some freeplay matches against you one time :p

Fuzzyness: Another tournament where we didn't get to play :p

Yomi: <3

Utto: Thank you for the tournament. Next time we'll hopefully play a few matches.

porc: Finally we got to play again after we didn't manage at SMACK and ESA3. You're really good, next time I want some matches against your Samus tho :)

Aniolas: You're really one of the coolest smashers of all time :p Sadly we didn't play friendlies this time. Good luck at Pound 4.

Döna: Außer den Pool Matches haben wir ja nicht viel gespielt. Aber schön, dass du da warst, wir brauchen mehr Deutsche auf internationalen Tournaments. Keep on.

reaper: Leider nicht gespielt, weder Melee noch Brawl. Nächstes mal wieder.

pheX: <3

mind trick: Very impressive Yoshi. It's always fun to watch you play. I was really suprised after seeing you didn't got out of pools.

Ace: Thank you so much for housing and everything. Our trip wouldn't have been possible without you. Your Ganon is pretty good, keep on training and maybe try to play against Amsah more often if you live in the same city, that's the best way to get better.

Ninsheart: Nice Mario. Keep on playing Melee.

Jumpman No freeplay :´( I watched you play tho, your pretty good.

Eldaflash: I enjoyed our matches, you really play a lot of characters on a good level.

Laem

Smash Champion
Reaper beating T, Jumpman and Kaak all in a row? Way to step it up.

:059:
I WAS AHEAD LIKE 80% LAST MATCH LAST STOCKS AWHARFA[FOEGHPOSERH[GH[PGJ[EIOSRGJ
ah well. there's no denying reaper did well.

btw, remen can beat armada, TRUST ME. he's mad good. too bad they didnt meet. amsah needs to step it up vs armada >.>

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I WAS AHEAD LIKE 80% LAST MATCH LAST STOCKS AWHARFA[FOEGHPOSERH[GH[PGJ[EIOSRGJ
ah well. there's no denying reaper did well.

btw, remen can beat armada, TRUST ME. he's mad good. too bad they didnt meet. amsah needs to step it up vs armada >.>
Last time they met (Zest4, augustus), Remen was the only one who beat Armada a match. Still only 1 though.

looking forward to videos
There are hardly any vids, since Ryuker flaked. Only vids of the most important matches unfortunately. With camera, not with capture card.

porc

Smash Journeyman
utto, g money, shadow, jeffzor, exalador and everyone who helped hosted this : thank you very much guys, you did a great job finishing such big tournaments in one day. you were clear on the rules, the schedul, and accesible : awesome !
too bad there were no housing, (but we had a great time at the hotel anyway). i also hope next time you have more time cause 13 pools of 4-5 isn't a great set up in my opinion (too many byes here).

exalador : happy we had to play again man

yuki : nice meeting you ! keep it up !

ice : like i told you, i enjoyed our friendlies so much. thanks for the advises and reflexions about my game :)

jeapie : thanks man :) i swear i'm not being nice just because you've been to me but i REALLY was impressed by how fast your falcon was. i'm looking forward to see which way your falcon is gonna evolve but you got a really strong technical gift ^^ awesome combos, **** ****

fernandez : good job man ! you made me lost concentration. let's meet a third time and untie this score :)

yomi : we had good fun. keep it up !

tero : argh, too bad you had to leave, i enjoyed our 3 matches anyway :)

armada : too bad we didn't play more than those 2 friendlies between our team-bracket matches :p had fun though. i hope you come to TSL5 and play salepate again :). good luck at pound 4

remen : i love your fox ! congratz for 3rd place !

Composeur

Smash Ace
I think he's talking about the fact that the videos for mango vs kage still aren't uploaded. LOL

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
I think he's talking about the fact that the videos for mango vs kage still aren't uploaded. LOL
what i mean is, if you look at the ROM2 video thread, everyone is going crazy waiting for the mango vs kage video to be uploaded, and i thought the same might happen here.... except probs not lol

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Amsah vs Armada was recorded, as was Amsah vs Remen. Some team matches were recorded as well. I'm not sure about any other ones. The guy who recorderd the videos is not a smasher and I don't know him very well, so I can't say for sure when the videos will be up. And as Jeffz0r said, it's cam only.

Anyway, thank you all for the kind comments. Tero and porc, we are aiming to provide housing at the venue next time, so hopefully that will work out. Sorry about the delays, we lost some time because of the weather. I hope that next time the weather will be better and we'll probably have more set-ups, so the poules can be bigger.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
what i mean is, if you look at the ROM2 video thread, everyone is going crazy waiting for the mango vs kage video to be uploaded, and i thought the same might happen here.... except probs not lol
well the big difference between those vids and these are of course that probably nothing really special happened here . Amsah only won 1 match while Kage BEAT mango 2 sets (I saw it live in it's laggy splendor XD). So I don't think the demand will be as big :p.

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
What about the vids ? I want to see Remen.
(and Amsah vs Armada)

Top Bottom