• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSI Presents: Charity Gaming III

DBSammy

Smash Ace
So like the spinning teacup rides at one of the Disney theme parks plus GCs/CRTs? Also AZ, considering that MK has just permabanned starting after Apex and is an optional ban for Unity 2.0, will you be running MK allowed or MK banned Unity 2.0?

:phone:

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
If doubles was pushed back an to 1:30 pm, i would be able to do doubles with Carls cause i got ACT that day and i wont be done until 12:30 :(

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
As for the MK being banned thing... I don't give half a **** about brawl, but he should definitely be banned.

SDM

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing the Install Instructions portion of the site is what he meant by only needing SD card. That's what I used when I was downloading hacks for Brawl.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Put me down as confirmed for the 22nd!! I'm also bringing a friend who is new to the game, but he's coming to have fun haha. I will be entering in just Melee though ^_^
Aesir, will you be at this tourny? It'd be great to meet you! I remember talking to you a while back when I lived in MD lol

Master WGS

Smash Lord
So how's the Melee turnout looking for this? Was planning on going to the Big House, but funds have been rather... lacking lately, so it might not be possible.

I'll probably show at this if I can't make it to MI that weekend.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Put me down as confirmed for the 22nd!! I'm also bringing a friend who is new to the game, but he's coming to have fun haha. I will be entering in just Melee though ^_^
Aesir, will you be at this tourny? It'd be great to meet you! I remember talking to you a while back when I lived in MD lol
yea, I'll see you there ^^

Also I'd like to confirm Myself, Ralis (Oliman), and a n00b friend will be going (all for melee... n00b friend may enter brawl)

SDM

Smash Cadet
Great to hear! I would like anyone coming to encourage their friends to come to the tournament as well, if just for free play (though it'd be great if they're willing to play in the tournament as well.) We are first and foremost a charity after all.

SDM

Smash Cadet
That's great to hear. Looking forward to seeing you all tere.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yey for hype :p

will there be TVs dedicated to friendlies?
I forget if there were at OSI 1 (I couldn't make it to OSI 2), I just remember doing a lot of friendlies on the TVs that weren't in use later on... but are there actually TVs specifically for Friendlies/MMs?

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually a brawler...I try melee but I'm complete trash and so far there have been 2 melee smashfests with OSI. Where the brawl smashfest at ??? lol

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
who cares where the brawl kids are. Melee hypeee :D

also, answer my question pl0x.

and I may bring a TV/GC/Melee/memcard, but i'm not sure yet.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
There were more than enough TVs to do friendlies before and after tournament proper at OSI CG II. You should be fine.

:phone:

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
Yea, we've had more than two melee smashfests so far on OSU campus, through the Community Boosters, and they've been really successful- we're working on starting up some brawl smashfests as well now.
Awesome awesome! Hopefully the brawl ones will be just as succesful

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
I have the ACT that morning, but I'll be heading over right after that, meaning I'll probably make it in time for Melee singles.

So count me in =D

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Ah, I didn't go to OSi 2, so yea.. just checking ^^

pree cool. will my fee be waived if I bring melee/gc? in the little posty thing it only mentions brawl/wii... i'm assuming that it is still going to be waived, but i just want to make sure.

SDM

Smash Cadet
Hey! Brawl Smashfest at Archer House tomorrow! Hope to see y'all Brawl players there! Ask here if you have any questions, pleaese.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since I played, but what time are you planning? If I'm still standing after being in Scott Labs all day, I may try to make an appearance.

SDM

Smash Cadet
Whenever someone decides to set up the Wii. I'll post on this thread when it's available.

Top Bottom