• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Orlando, FL] Otronicon is here! And better than ever. 1/14 - 1/17

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That schedule says they are both on Saturday.

btw this post is from the grave cause I already died laughing, wished back by dragonballs, and died again

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seriously though are both Saturday like the schedule says or split between Friday and Saturday?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I never been to a otronicon so kinda hyped for the convention itself too. if they give a champ belt like last year imma flip out lol

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Is NLL gonna be in the same place where i went? if so, im in

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
You wanna do a money match at the venue? Or just play friendlies?
Honestly, there is next to no chance that I'm going since I'm not exactly a quick drive from Orlando right now, and the tournaments aren't quite my flavor in the first place. I would like to play next time I'm in Orlando, though.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
woah guys one of us can actully get first now. Sleek isnt going thank god
I may well come just to spite you specifically, though I still doubt you will last long enough for me to beat you on the big screen.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Lmao this thread is hilarious. I will not be attending this, but I have to say I'm a bit upset. Last year at Otronicon, I got 3rd and got NOTHING for it. Now you're telling me it's top 3 payout? No fair, I say. Lol

SAX

Smash Ace
Lmao this thread is hilarious. I will not be attending this, but I have to say I'm a bit upset. Last year at Otronicon, I got 3rd and got NOTHING for it. Now you're telling me it's top 3 payout? No fair, I say. Lol
Is there actually a payout this year?
Or are the "prizes" Still unknown?

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Didn't you win a candy bar or something, Sensei? Or was that a coupon for a free smoothie?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Didn't you win a candy bar or something, Sensei? Or was that a coupon for a free smoothie?
LMAO, I don't remember what the prizes were exactly. You'll have to ask Gallax and Radix, they got 1st and 2nd. I just know I got nothing. :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think they split but the winner of the two got the tie breaker (an ice cream coupon that eventually expired)

Top Bottom