• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando, FL - NOOB3 (feat. ALL of FL's finest)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Video Thread

Doubles:

19 Teams

1: Colbol + Linguini ($190.00)
2: DaShizWiz + UberIce ($95.00)
3: Skrach + Hungrybox ($47.00)
4: Plup + Nicaboy ($24.00)
5: harriettheguy + Raistlin ($12.00)
5: DarkSonic + Apollo ($12.00)
7: RockCrock + Nasty
7: SmashMac + Project
9: BleaGelo + Trikrome
9: Seibrik + Afro
9: Kel + Daisy
9: GreenMario + Toobz
13: Rx- + Garban20
13: knihT + Moses.
13: Proteus + Rekrul
13: Zone + TropicalTaco
17: Zoro + Marin
17: MarsFool! + Mankosuki
17: VGMastaRicky + Blindghost

Singles:

45 Entrants

1: Hungrybox ($230.00) :jigglypuff:
2: Colbol ($115.00) :fox:
3: DaShizWiz ($60.00) :falco: :fox:
4: Linguini ($30.00) :ganondorf:
5: Plup ($15.00) :samus2:
5: Nicaboy ($15.00) :sheik:
7: harriettheguy :fox:
7: Toobz :fox:
9: spider_sense :ganondorf:
9: Skrach :marth:
9: Trikrome :falcon:
9: BleaGelo :luigi2:
13: Raistlin :jigglypuff:
13: UberIce :popo:
13: RockCrock :ganondorf:
13: Zoro :link2: :falco:
17: Nasty :ganondorf:
17: GreenMario :mario2:
17: Seibrik :sheik:
17: DarkSonic :marth:
17: Apollo :peach:
17: F-0 :falcon:
17: knihT :samus2:
17: shounenkel :peach:
25: Ballistics :falco:
25: SmashMac :drmario:
25: Pr0jecT :falco:
25: Daisy :peach:
25: Rx- :fox:
25: Gahtzu :falcon:
25: Pengie :falco:
25: Zone :zelda: :sheik: :marth: :link2:
33: Rekrul :fox:
33: Peanut (:jigglypuff:)
33: blindghost :falcon:
33: AT&T :sheik:
33: KeyLime (:fox:)
33: Frames :fox:
33: Moses. (:marth:)
33: VGMastaRicky :drmario:
33: TropicalTaco :sheik: :ganondorf:
33: DP (???)
33: sworddancer :marth: :fox:?
33: Afro_Thundah :falco:
33: action b@stard :falcon:

Zoro

Smash Champion
I LOVED THIS TOURNAMENT
so much fun
I usually do individual shoutouts but im busy with the videos so maybe another time
Great games to everyone i played i enjoy this community so much
TIME FOR PRS NO MORE STALLING

im happy with my placing but i plan to improve and fast!

I GOT LIKE 20 HOURS WORTH OF VIDEOS SO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL:
ZOROTHEMETALONE

you gonna wanna watch losers finals trust me

im noticing a trend here...i lose all the matches i use falco LOL i gotta steal more of shizs soul

Pi

Smash Hero
yea **** falco bro, your link is 2good to quit on
shoutouts to come in a later post
just gotta say
****ing skrach **** *** tournament dude, way to hold it down
organized as ****, everything went smoothly, venue was satisfactory if a little small, food was readily available

good ****

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Great tourney even though I didn't enter.

Next NOOB we might need to upgrade to a bigger room. Keep it at UCF though.

Zone

Smash Champion
Lol I played Zelda shiek marth and link in singles. I was all over the place with characters

Zoro

Smash Champion
hey zoro, the tv not livestreaming was also being recorded by zone's vcr, so I doubt the matches are gone
I finished the teams matches played on that tv. Im also doing singles i dont know how far it goes but ill let you know what the last match i captured was. So zone doesnt have to upload much! I think just linguini vs plup and a few others ones near the end of the day.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
... Woow first off I <3 FL i had so much fun no wait way to much fun :) i I really didn't wanna leave lol i missed my flight om Sunday XD haha i was kind a pissed not becuz i missed my flight then i thought yeah i had another day to play Melee...

Okay now its shoutout Time time

Nicaboy, i wished we played a bit more but its K though really fun match we had, :)

Apollo, Ftw what and awesome Guy and he has a really cool Peach :) we had to much fun GG's dude :)

Skrach, really fun weekend i must say, Noob 4 much?... you should have that just hit me up an i'll def be there :)

Hungrybox, Your gay but i still <3 you no homo good **** on winning -__-, tell your mom thanks a lot she helped us out shes too sweet :)

GreenMario. (Colbol...we didnt play im sad u__u) DarkSonic. Zone. KeyLime VGMastaRicky AT&T Afro_Thundah... and the hold of FL :)... i'll be back pretty soon thanks again for a awesome weekend :):)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Thank you Louis for an amazing tournament!

Jason, good stuff beating smash mac and raistlin!

Eli, good stuff beating RockCrock! Too bad ya lost to toobz! And Dale too lolz

The procession of potheads was proabably the neatest thing I have ever seen at a tournament, thank you to all my fire brothers who let me partake!

Zone

Smash Champion
... Woow first off I <3 FL i had so much fun no wait way to much fun :) i I really didn't wanna leave lol i missed my flight om Sunday XD haha i was kind a pissed not becuz i missed my flight then i thought yeah i had another day to play Melee...

Okay now its shoutout Time time

Nicaboy, i wished we played a bit more but its K though really fun match we had, :)

Apollo, Ftw what and awesome Guy and he has a really cool Peach :) we had to much fun GG's dude :)

Skrach, really fun weekend i must say, Noob 4 much?... you should have that just hit me up an i'll def be there :)

Hungrybox, Your gay but i still <3 you no homo good **** on winning -__-, tell your mom thanks a lot she helped us out shes too sweet :)

GreenMario. (Colbol...we didnt play im sad u__u) DarkSonic. Zone. KeyLime VGMastaRicky AT&T Afro_Thundah... and the hold of FL :)... i'll be back pretty soon thanks again for a awesome weekend :):)
no no, thank you :D. GG's Sorry you missed your flight it has happened to me before lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
Your welcome derek, haha blazing with everyone was fun as **** and i'm convinced FL has the most chill community, where else would this **** happen?!?!

Tournament was siiick, thanks louis for hosting, I know it was mad stressful and my bad for leaving so often dood

Eli was graping fools at this tournament as well as michael toobz(everyone now calls him this, what have i done!)

SFL with a strong showing, crew battles didn't go down but we keep it 100 and we're ready for CFL

Bronson I wish I could've played you more man

Thanks zoro for letting me use your computer

gahtzu thanks for housing/ride, good times

Colin and I ***** teams as usual, pound will be no exception lol

I will have my rematch in 3 weeks colin!!!!!! You were on fire this tournament but ****s going down next time!

MAD SALT

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Nice to see so many of the Florida players there again. A couple of new faces there too (two Peach players I've never heard of.) :cool:

Special shoutouts to:
Javier Apollo: Thanks for the ride there and back.
Jason Spidersense: Thanks for hookin' me up with that burger. You, Flaming Roy and Nasty are some of the nicest dudes I've met in the smash scene thus far. :)
Nasty: Thanks for the fries. :)
Louis Skrach: Thanks for hosting yet another great NOOB event. NOOB series has proven to be very good overall.
Dennis RockCrock: I can't believe you.... you sandbaggin' muthafuhh!! I didn't say it out loud, but I'm pretty much Atlantic Ocean salty at you now. *glares at Dennis and nods head up and down* I'll be back, and I'll be coming for you again.

Good games to everyone I played: Sheermadness, Green Mario, Hungrybox, shounenkel and sister, Toobz, F-Zero, Nicaboy, Plup, KeeLime, Pengie, RockCrock, SpiderSense, Dark Sonic, MarsFool, and Action B@stard. :cool:

I would've friendlied more people than this, but I kinda ran out of energy for whatever reason. Maybe I'm gettin' too old. :urg:

BY THE WAY, EVERYONE IN HERE NEEDS TO COME TO THE RAGE TOURNAMENT IN GAINESVILLE, EVERYONE!! :cool:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
shoutouts are coming soon i swear.

Plup dude im sorry i ****ed up that last match vs colin and emillio. i feel that was all me :(

anyway ya imma try and do it some point tonight

edit ugh ricky you do know flamin roy(my brother) wasnt here right?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
edit ugh ricky you do know flamin roy(my brother) wasnt here right?
Warren told me he bought him pizza at CEO or something
Yeah, it's what Zidane just said. Warren bought me pizza at Dop's place after the CEO tournament last year. I even tried turning down the offer, but he insisted I eat as much as I could.

EDIT:

Flamin' Roy: Thank you for saving a brother from starving. I hadn't had Pizza Hut in like forever. And don't worry, I ate your money's worth of it too; heated some more up as soon as I woke up.

Dop: Thanks for housing me Saturday night, I had a good time smashing with you guys there.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Colin! Moses plays Marth, Peanut plays Puff (I think) and KeyLime generally plays Fox.

Otherwise, shout-outs!

Louis: consistently delivering my favorite tournament series in Orlando. Thanks for the amazing tournament and you KNOW I'm at Noob3.
DarkSonic: the best teammate, or the best teammate? Status quo man, we keep making money at this series. Thanks for the teamin's!
Seibrik: hella close matches, man; I took like, a ten minute break after our set because my heart was beating so damn fast. See you at the next event (I hope) :)
Shiz: good matches, my man, thanks for the intense set. That's probably some of the best I'VE ever played.
RockCrock: gorramit, you wrecked me. I gotta get in that crusha mindset of yours next time if I'm gonna keep up... keepin' me on my toes!
Trikrome: hella good money match, dude, that **** was close. I don't think I'd played you before this, but let me say, Florida gotta watch OUT for this man, cuz he is ready for anything.
Shounenkel: my Peach buddy from the Bahamas! Super fun matches with a super chill guy, thanks for the Peach ditto practice and keep up the mega-precise turnip edge-guarding. Hope to see you again soon!
Daisy: similar to above except minus the Peach dittoes >.< Maybe we can play some other match-ups in the future.
Frames: this man, tryin' to wave me down while chasing me through UCF. Otherwise, this man knows "fine" dining ;)
SpiderSense: You're lucky we didn't have to play at this tournament, cuz I've been brainstorming some new anti-Ganon tactics *shakes fist* j/k, nice seeing you man, hopefully see you at RAGE/Pound?

Harriet + Raistlin: Actually... byad :awesome:
Colbol and Rx-: why counterward if you KNOW the other team doesn't even HAVE wards!?
VGMRicky, Blind, Moses: good company for any ride. You know I love driving you guys cuz it's the only time I actually LIKE driving.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hungrybox- This man is nuts
Colbol - <3 your fox and your cute face lolol friendly me one day since were never in the same place at the same time!
DaShizWiz- Thats what falco is supposed to look like? Holy F9CK, fun chillin with ya
Linguini - You already know what Im about to say. Smoke that good ****. Lets party in Tally again next.
Plup - Your Samus is crazy good O_O
Nicaboy -Dale Im so proud of how well you were playing. So close to getting first >_<
harriettheguy - I dont even have $1 Q_Q
Toobz - I have no idea who you are or what you look like, but your falcon is boss.
spider_sense- LOL @ Our teams matches when we got back to the apartment. Good to see another person as mean as I am when playing xD
Skrach - Awesome host, you put up with a lot of **** and people wasting your time but thanks for being a good sport. Fun stuff playing with you!
Trikrome - Eli, we might as well both move to Cali so we can really start beasting. Always fun chillin with you man, sick sick sick falcon
BleaGelo -I dare anyone to tell me that theres a Luigi out there as hard as yours. Low Tier my *** lol, mad cool and nice to meet you dude.
Raistlin - Why did we not play again? See colbol and replace with Jigglypuff.
UberIce - Sick Ice climbers, always fun to see you play!
RockCrock
Zoro -SOOOOOO EVEN LOL, jerk :p Good seeing you though!
Nasty - I am not sure who you are dude! But good **** on placing!
GreenMario -Kyle I love you bro. Were coming for those crawfish!
Seibrik - Too good. Im glad to see people that brawl and melee. Mad cool dude!
DarkSonic - Okay, so If we play 12 single stock matches we can eventually play a set lol xD nice to meet you
Apollo -Good stuff holding it down with Peach! gainesville showing out!
F-0 -C Falcon mains are beast. I saw your combo video recently and it was soooo sick!
shounenkel - Who are you and why are you beast? :)
Ballistics -Derek you are too cool. Come to Jax man we can beast so hardddddd
SmashMac - You have the best commentary when your brother is playing ever. That is the truth xD
Pr0jecT- Always good to see you man, we always have the most legit conversations when youre around. Stay Black my n!gga.
Daisy - PLEASE come to Fl more! We have to go to a club so you can see how I get done haha.
Rx- Where were you hiding? I do not remember seeing you!
Gahtzu - Please train hard. You can be super ****, you just have to dig a little deeper into your own style. When you do youre **** as f8ck. Thanks for the ride and hosting the sickest N00b afterparty possible! Also stop using the word salt lol youre bad @ it!
Pengie -See RX
Zone -See Pengie
Rekrul - Nice to meet you dude. Thanks for letting me use your phone too lol
Peanut () - See Zone
blindghost - Friendly me man, I havent played you in forever
AT&T -See Peanut
KeyLime ()- See AT&T
Frames - Hey man, whats the deal on that Disney stuff? Lets go to downtown one day and get ****ed up and **** b1tches
Moses. () - Terrible troll.
VGMastaRicky - YOU HAVE GOTTEN SO GOOD since we played last. Keep up the Doc love
TropicalTaco -See KeyLime
DP (???)- Not dps mario for certain?
sworddancer - See TropicalTaco
Afro_Thundah -DUDE YOU ARE HILARIOUS, i swear to god youre as bad as lambchops when it comes to saying that beast stuff xD Fun chillin with you man
action b@stard- See sworddancer!

Manko: Thanks for teh ride man, sucks about teams but we could beast if we played more! Nice chillin with ya!
Fearless - Still bad, so so bad :p fun chillin with you though!

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
First of all, mad props to Skrach for hosting yet another fine tournament. Excellent host, great player and all around exceptional person. Thanks again!

MFL:
Kniht/SWD/III: Best teammate in the world. I'm so glad we got to meet and play together! You definitely made this tournament a lot of fun!
Hungrybox: Good too see you again. Yeezy taught you well.
DarkSonic: Thanks for the friendlies and the advice! I'll get better; I swear.
Rx-
: Too fun to be around. You always make me laugh!
Colbol: You are wayyy too good. Good to see you and GJ on beating Shiz!
Toobz: Awesome getting to talk to you and playing some friendlies with you! Good **** on your performance!
Frames: <3 this kid. One of the best parts of the day was turning around and seeing you waving from behind our car before we even got there!
Pengie: Good friendlies, man. You are so good! Keep up the good work!
Zero/Twin Brother: Thanks for the friendlies. You guys are definitely putting in work!
Rohins: Hahah nice random appearance. Hopefully we'll see you soon at RAGE and actually get to play!

NFL:
Zone: Always good to see you Alex. Sorry about the ticket on your way back!
TropicalTaco: Likewise good to see you man!
Ballistics: Sorry we didn't get to play teams, but it worked out alright!
Manko/Marsfool: Good set in teams! That last game was anybody's game.

SFL:
Smashmac: Always the nicest guy. Thanks for all the friendlies! I look forward to playing with you again.
UberIce: Finally met you! Love your IC's; I'm glad we got to hang out!
Shiz: Good playing you again! Keep beastin'!
Project: You definitely deserve #1 spot on the PR. Too good, man.
Afro/Seibrik: Good game in teams guys.
Kel (Bahamas): Good friendlies man! It's awesome that you guys got to come!

Gainesville:
Apollo: Thank you so much for driving. #1 on Florida's Driver PRs.
VGMastaRicky: You are good. You'll get better. Keep your head up!
Blindghost: Thanks for joining me in the 0-2 drop club. I know you did it just to make me feel better!
Raistlin: Every time I see you I just want to make d!ck jokes, but I'm comfortable with that.
RockCrock: Mediocre. At best.
Harriettheguy: <3 <3
Linguini: Good job beating everyone and stuff.

Thanks again to everyone I met and played. Florida too good!

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament. Nice to see so many of the Florida players there again. A couple of new faces there too (two Peach players I've never heard of.) :cool:

U are pretty good yourself thanks for the friendlies :awesome:

Shounenkel: my Peach buddy from the Bahamas! Super fun matches with a super chill guy, thanks for the Peach ditto practice and keep up the mega-precise turnip edge-guarding. Hope to see you again soon!
Daisy: similar to above except minus the Peach dittoes >.< Maybe we can play some other match-ups in the future.

=D your awesome i still do need a lot of work are you willing to help me get better

no no, thank you :D. GG's Sorry you missed your flight it has happened to me before lol.

damn dude, your hella good haha... keep up the good work

MarsFool!;12003331 shounenkel - Who are you and why are you beast? :) [COLOR="RoyalBlue" said:
haha, thanks... i know of you but damn i didnt know you was going to be at Noob 3 sad we was going to have like the best friendlies ever :) maybe next time im in FL :bee: XD Daisey =D teach me how to play peach shes awesome[/COLOR]

I <3 FL :embarrass:

Pi

Smash Hero
moses my *****, baller teamate, let's do it again, people don't know about our secret ban strat

nicaboy next time we'll have a real set ;)

trikrome/UI/raistlin ya'll *****'s lucked out, i'm def down for a re-match next time i see you!

col bol puttin in work this tourney man, good **** on finally beatin shiz

shiz you know you love melee man, come out to more events

hbox whats good man, how you gonna go elsewhere and lose to lesser foxes then come back and beat the best? step it up plz and start tearing up any event you go to whether it's in cali or ny or wherever

zoro hope i didn't give any bad vibes about our set, i was only dissapointed in myself because i realized that i lack patience required to play a better samus, you played well and it's nice to see you improving, we'll have fun at pound!

plup you terrible samus!!! why'd you **** up so bad vs noodle man? you had that ish, get him next time son.

toobz doing work man, comin back from your haitus and teaching niqqas how to play fox, good ****

HTG you win this time roy, we'll see after i start puttin work into my secondary after P5

pengie you always play so well at the beginning of the match, nice and patient and looking for openings, then you get frustrated/bored/lose your train of thought and start making stupid decisions

VGmasta

Smash Lord
VGMastaRicky - YOU HAVE GOTTEN SO GOOD since we played last. Keep up the Doc love
Thanks man,. I'll keep at him, Doc 4 life!

VGMastaRicky: You are good. You'll get better. Keep your head up!
Yeah man, I got this!

U are pretty good yourself thanks for the friendlies :awesome:
Thanks man. You and your sister (Daisey?) have made me curious about the Bahamian smash scene now. You two were pretty good. Hope to see y'all back at more Florida tournaments.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man,. I'll keep at him, Doc 4 life!

Yeah man, I got this!

Thanks man. You and your sister (Daisey?) have made me curious about the Bahamian smash scene now. You two were pretty good. Hope to see y'all back at more Florida tournaments.
Yeah dude fa sho, we'll deff get more bahamain smashers to come out :cool:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a good time. GG to everyone that I played.

Thanks to Pr0ject for taking my brother, myself and Uber to the tourney. We did good in teams.

It was nice seeing everyone else.

Top Bottom