• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ORIGINAL SMASH 64 CARTOON ART TURNED FULL CARTOONY GAME

SwapMeetSmash'99

Smash Rookie
When I first bought Super Smash bros. as a 8 year old kid in 1999 from the swapmeet for $30 I found it amusing how on the box art cover they looked like bootleg nintendo characters my favorite being Fox Mcloud with long ears looking like a different animal. Years later I find that cartoon art very nostalgic and I saw Cuphead for Xbox One with real cartoon graphics and I thought about the original Super Smash bros Cover for N64 being a whole game. I like the fact they look like they came from another Nintendo dimension. I want to see exaggerated funny cartoon reactions and funny cartoon expressions and give real meaning to the words SMASH with cartoon explosions and funny cartoon sound effects. What do you all think of this Idea? Funny Twists to The Original Nintendo Characters Looks. Because New Characters don't have to be the Only Ones to be New!

Top Bottom