• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
As posted in the OP, Oregon Smash Community will require TOs to follow the Community Tournament Guidelines as set forth by Nintendo.
This will provide a good playing environment for attendees as well as provide a Nintendo-approved licensed event so as to avoid any issues with using their IP.

T0MMY

Smash Master
1707333444586.png

It's been forever since I've hosted in New York, and yet still people remember these events and take time to post some positive things like this.
It can be easy to forget how all that work I've done has impacted the community as a whole until I see responses like this.
There are times to be politely critical of your local TOs so they know how to tailor an event, but also there are times to post some positive messages and let them know they are appreciated.

Attachments

Top Bottom