• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
:039:Be sure to use the "watch thread" option above! ^

| - AllisBrawl - | - Twitter - | - Discord - | - Email - | - Twitch - | - Youtube - |​

NEWS

Oregon Smash Community Discord!

Click Here for Invite!

Here, we can discuss strategies/tactics/techniques to further our competitive edge; let other players know about tournaments and other events; make travel plans for events (help get a carpool going); as well as have a general social chat and make new friends.

Feel free to discuss anything relating to all Smash games, past and present.
Please no hating, trolling, or any toxic behavior, that includes on other people as well as the games themselves - we are inclusive of all games. Any disrespectful comments will be reported to the SWF staff, so please NO DRAMA.

Recent Past Event:
SMASHERS vs TYRANNY
Brawl for Oregon

SWF Link: | Here |

Also use the Event Finders at specific sites:
|SWF event finder|
| NintendoDojo Calendar |

Channels
t1mmy's Channel - See more in |Next Post|

Featured Videos
SmashFest: Eugene (Oregon Montage Play List)
Warpstar Warrior 1-4 - Kirby Combo Video (t!mmy)
Chain Lightning 2 - an updated combo Pichu combo video (t0mmy, edited by t!mmy)
Mission Briefing - Samus Combo/Instructional Video (Aftermath)
Pikabuu - Pikachu music/combo video (DMStudios)
Daisy ThunderShine+ - Daisy/Ness Video (DMStudios)
Flip 'Em the Bird - Falco/Falcon combo video (Dawg)
$100 MM - t!mmy (Kirby) vs. t0mmy (Pichu) at SF:E Summer 2007

Oregon Smash Community
Oregon Smash Community - Smashboards​
Oregon Smash - NintendoDojo​
Eugene
Gamepad Arena - Website​
2theFrame - NintendoDojo Group​
Eugene Smash - Facebook Group​

Salem
Salem Smashfests - Facebook​
SalemSmashfests - Twitter​
Salem Smashfests - NintendoDojo​

Corvallis
-​
Bend
Bend - Facebook​

Medford/Ashland

:pow: Power Rankings :pow:

Super Smash Bros (N64/VC)
1) t0mmy :pikachu64::jigglypuff64::falcon64::kirby64:
2) t1mmy :kirby64:
3) FoosJr :fox64:
4) ThrillaGorilla :fox64::dk64::mario64:
5) Superior Taste :kirby64:

t0mmy has been considered #1 in the state since time immemorial, the above is an assessment of the totality of SSB64 rankings circa January 2009 when Super Smash Bros. became available on the Wii Virtua Console and Super Smash Bros. had a small revival in Oregon as "SSBVC".

Melee (2004-2008)
There was no official Power Rankings that could be decided on during this period. Ranking can be determined if there was a compilation of tournament records and a process to rank the matches to determine a ranking.

List of top players that need to be ranked (in no particular order): Ratking:foxmelee:, Dawg:falcomelee:, t1mmy:kirbymelee:, t0mmy:pichumelee:, Juce:falconmelee:, Aftermath:samusmelee:, Tudios:nessmelee::younglinkmelee::pikachumelee::mariomelee:, Shin:ganondorfmelee:, FoosJr:foxmelee::falcomelee::dkmelee::kirbymelee:

Brawl (2008-2011)
Overall Rankings:
1) t0mmy :rob:
2) Pwneroni :wario:
3) t1mmy :kirby2: + :dedede::metaknight:
4) Brick :pikachu2:
5) Dog Latin :ness2: + :metaknight:
6) Jonix :snake:
7) ThrillaGorilla :diddy::link2::dk2: :falco: :fox::marth::metaknight:
8) Moochero :dedede: :metaknight: :toonlink:
9) Clutch :metaknight::zerosuitsamus::lucario:
10) Tudios :ike::pit::samus2:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130521063633/http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=35
t0mmy was recognized as #1 Brawl player from 2008 until his retirement at the end of 2011. The rest of the players could be a mix depending on the year.
Brawl mods were later adopted as a new meta post 2011 including Project: M.

Smash for 3DS (2014-2015)
Overall Ranking
1) t0mmy:4greninja: :4miibrawl:
2) t1mmy:4kirby:
3) Thrillagorilla:4lucina:
4) SuperiorTaste:4duckhunt::rosalina:

t0mmy and t1mmy were both considered top two players for Smash Bros. 3DS; events were active (prior to the Wii U version). Other top players were Thrillagorilla and SuperiorTaste.
There needs to be a full record of players during the time this game was being played competitively.

Smash for Wii U (2015-2017)
Rules were not agreed upon fully in the state of Oregon. This caused a division where Portland was generally pushing for using Customs and character bans vs southern area pushed for no-customs and no character bans.

It is Oregon Smash Community's stance to only include tournament standard events for rankings. Custom Fighters, character bans, and other rules that impact the meta would create a separate Power Ranking. Oregon Smash Community recognizes only competitive standards to include as Power Ranking.

Because of this, there needs to be a reevaluation of some speculative and opinionated rankings that have been published elsewhere on the internet (specifically the non-official Facebook group by a Portland-controlled clique) to determine a standard Power Ranking.

We are asking for all TOs to please provide full data for their tournamnet results. Links to the Power Rankings will be posted here when they become available.

Smash Ultimate (2019 - present)
Oregon Smash Community will post results of power rankings as they are made available here.

:pichumelee: Pichu Loves Feedback!
Got something you want to share with the rest of the Oregon Smash Community?
Please post your respectful thoughts, comments, and links to this thread, we'd love to hear from you!

:beezo:Historic Oregon Archives:beezo:

For historic preservation, the following information will be archived here on Smashboards:
  • Player List (those who have bravely battled in the Oregon arena)
  • Power Rankings (those who were victorious in their battles, ranked according to their power)
  • Crews/Teams (former joining of players into teams and crews)
See "Archves", in the spoiler section below:

Northern Oregon (NOregon)
    • Aftermath - Portland (Sherwood) - Sonic/Toon Link
    • Climax - Portland - Marth/Fox
    • Gage - Portland (Gresham) - Peach/Jigglypuff
    • Lucius - Portland - Captain Falcon/Falco
    • Sheik Slammer - Gresham - Sheik
    • Moochero - Beaverton -Toon Link
    • Juce - Portland (Sherwood) - Captain Falcon/Fox
    • FoosJr - Oregon City - Donkey Kong (Brawl), Fox/Sheik (melee)
    • Norgay - Portland - Wario
    • Faggo - Portland - ?
    • Keeper - Portland (Tualaltin) - Ness
    • Jankerific - Portland - Marth?/Bowser?
    • BC Chris - Portland - Toon Link/Fox(melee)
    • Binx - Portland - Pokemon Trainer
    • Cmin - Portland/Corvallis - Mario/Wario
    • OC George - Oregon City - Fox/Jigglypuffz [active?]
    • Kami - Portland (Lake Oswego) - Link [active?]
    • Mayosan - Portland - Peach [active?]
    • Digital Watches - Portland - Dedede/Ness(Brawl), Zelda/Jigglypuff (melee) [active?]
    • Kevvviiinnn - Portland (Sherwood) - Bowser/Fox
    • Riot - Portland - Samus
    • Mystery Chris - Oregon City/Corvallis - Marth/Captain Falcon
    • Rage - Portland - Captain Falcon
    • MasterofChu - Portland - Pikachu
    • Viviff (aka TheCubeStud) - Astoria - Mario

Southern Oregon (SOregon)​

• t0mmy - Eugene - R.O.B.(Brawl), Pichu (melee)
    • t1mmy - Eugene - Kirby/Metaknight/Dedede
    • DMStudios - Eugene - Ike/Pit (Brawl)
    • Fev - Salem - Wolf
    • Aevin - Eugene - Ness/Lucas (Brawl)
    • Cole - Eugene - Zelda (Brawl)
    • Colby - Eugene - Kirby (Brawl)
    • Shin - Eugene - Ganondorf (Brawl & Melee)
    • Jordan - Eugene - Kirby
    • Milk - Grants Pass - ?
    • Mighty Afro - Eugene - Dedede/Peach (Brawl)
    • Kefka - Eugene - Marth (Brawl&Melee)
    • Ronin686 - Eugene - Marth (Brawl), Mario/Dr Mario(Melee)
    • Wikipedia - Salem - Marth/Sheik
    • The Barber - Eugene - Toon Link (Brawl)
    • Dirthead - Grantspass - Captain Falcon (Melee)
    • Zapdos275 - Salem - ?
    • Exodia275 - Salem - ?
    • Snoodude - Salem - ?
TEAMS
Super Smash Twins: t1mmy & t0mmy​
Knee Sex! - Juce, Lucius​
Shinudios: Shin & Tudios​
Celestial Princesses - Peach Masta & Ryan​
West Coast Fatties - Exodia & Zapdos​
KamiKaze - Kami-V & Kaze​
CREWS (by region)
Eugene - t1mmy, t0mmy, Tudios, Shin, Ronin, Kefka​
Portland - Juce, Lucius, Venus Gospel, Foos, Climax​
Gresham - Peach Masta, Ryan, BC, Jayce​
Corvallis/OC - Foosjr, OC George, Mystery ChriS, Minh, Kenpachi, Buzz​
Salem - Wikipedia, (Doc Holiday, Snooddude, Exodia, Zapdos)​
Ashland/Grants Pass - V4p, (Brdy)​
Lake Oswego (FOD) - Kami-V, Kaze, Bonzai​

User Rules

Please, no Toxic behavior!
Certain types of conversations and behaviors are not allowed by anyone on this server.

This makes it so that questions are not lost in the normal conversation, and the main purposes of this chat community are met. We believe this is what is needed to create a healthy chat and community for our region. Thank you for your time.

No NSFW Posts.
"NSFW" stands for "Not Safe For Work". Basically means that if the average workplace would not allow it then we wouldn't either. Post as though you are at work or school with your boss or teacher standing behind you looking over your shoulder.

Baiting / Bullying / Trolling
Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning.

Repeat offenders (those with past warning/warnings) will be subject to moderator intervention.
This is supposed to be a safe haven for our Community members, anybody against that goal will be removed.

No spamming
Spam is excessive posting of text, images, or other content that causes issues with the goal of this chat. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. Spamming in this fashion will be room for a warning. Any user who has been warned for spamming may be subject to moderator intervention.

No Masquerading
Do not change your name to be the same as someone else. Attempting to masquerade as another person may result in removal/ban.

Right of Use
Please use the board for its intended purpose. The purpose of the board is for discussion and conversation regarding the Smash Bros. games, proper socializing (as described in these rules), and comradeship. Activities outside these purposes may not be permissible and a kind warning will be given to inform users who are operating outside intended use. Users who do not heed the warning and continue such warned activities may be subject to moderator intervention.

Respectful Voice Chats
Please show respect to other users when you’re in the voice chats. Voice chats follow the same rules as text chats (and vice versa) regarding warnings/bans/violations/offenses.

In the circumstance that you are banned, you can appeal to the moderators by emailing: ORsmash.com@yandex.com with the subject: "OSC Ban Appeal" Appeals will be handled on a case by case basis and there is no guarantee that you will be re-added to the chat.

Moderator rules
These rules apply to the moderators and admins only. They are posted in the guidelines for convenience and transparency.

Deleting Comments
Moderators should not delete comments haphazardly. Comments should only be deleted if someone is explicitly breaking the rules.

Banning
Moderators should not ban users without reason.

Immediate bans are only if the bannable user in question is directly interfering with discussion or directly harming the chat community.
Long-lasting bans should be warranted after proper evaluation of rules from the moderators and a unanimous decision is made.

No Abuse of Moderator Privilege
Moderators are not allowed to abuse authority: They cannot harass users - that is they may not threaten any user with warnings/bans/force-of-authority without proper procedure. Threats and/or use of moderator privileges outside proper protocol is considered harassment and may result in moderator privileges being revoked.

Any discussion on issue of moderators may be emailed to ORsmash.com@yandex.com with the subject "OSC Discord Mod Abuse".

Other Discords!
These are character chats that are here on Discord!

Each leader is in Sm4sh Chat Assembly so here are the temporary invite links to their Discord! You must PM the person listed for a permanent invite in order to stay in the chat, otherwise you will be automatically kicked from the chat upon closing Discord.
The format is “character chat; admin/mod”. If one of these links is dead, please let me know.

By using Service you agree to all terms described herein.

Last edited:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

Warpstar Warrior 1-4 - Kirby Combo Video (t!mmy)

Chain Lightning (PutFile video) - Pichu Combo Video (t0mmy)
Chain Lightning 2 - an updated combo Pichu combo video (t0mmy, edited by t!mmy)

Mission Briefing - Samus Combo/Instructional Video (Aftermath)

Pikabuu - Pikachu music/combo video (DMStudios)
Daisy ThunderShine+ - Daisy/Ness Video (DMStudios)

Flip 'Em the Bird - Falco/Falcon combo video (Dawg)

SF:E Crew Battle - Summer 2006 (Google Video)
Featuring: Aftermath, Dirthead, DMStudios, Edgar, Foosjr, MasterofChu, Milk, OC-George, Shin_Ganondorf, t!mmy, t0mmy, and Tyler.
[Part1]
[Part 2]

$100 MM - t!mmy (Kirby) vs. t0mmy (Pichu) at SF:E Summer 2007

Balloon

Smash Lord
If this is a thread for smash masters, then why are you two in here? XD

T0MMY

Smash Master
yshikllr said:
haha since when is beaverton not portland? it's closer than sherwood and tualitin
To be honest, I have no idea where Beaverton is. :laugh:
I'll edit it.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Errm, I can't really think of anything to add to this except that the only way to really improve is to have more regular gaming sessions. Obviously it's harder for some people to make it to things like that on account of distance or schedule, but the more oppertunities there are offered, the more likely people will be able to attend at least something.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Fenrir, are you planning on going to FC6 or OC2? We should get schedules, carpools, etc. organized so Oregon can rock the tourney scene.

Also, if anyone is interested in a carpool from Eugene up to Portland for TANG events, let me know. There are plenty of seats open in the caraVAN.

Juce

Smash Ace
t!MmY said:
Upcoming Tournaments & Events
Juce's Smashfest
Sat - Sun, March 18-19 (friendlies on Fri.)
22755 SW Cochran Dr.
Sherwood OR, 97140

T.A.N.G. 14.0

Sat. March 25th
1645 SE. Harney St. Portland OR, 97202

Eugene Smashfest V
Fri. 4/07 - Sun. 4/09
531 W. 11th Ave., apt 1

SSBM Public Tourney
TBA
____________________________________________________________________________________

03-15-06 Update:

T0MMY and I were thinking about attending an upcoming Spokane Tournament. Anyone else interested?
Don't forget: FC6 and OC2 travel plans up for discussion.

22755 SW cochran dr dosen't work on mapquest, use 450 SE cochran dr.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Balloon had better get in contact with us before tomorrow if he wants to carpool up to Portland. It's short notice, but... yeah, the offer is still there. That way he only has to go half way to get to this Smash Fest.
And we should compile a list of who's going to the out-of-state tournements and get everything organized.

MLG NY in April
FC6 in July
OC2 in August

I don't know if I'll be able to go to NY in april, there's also a Pokemon Nationals at that time, I believe. But I'm up for FC6 and OC2.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
FC6 seems like more of a flying sort of trip. If people want to try to make it a carpool trip I would be all for that, but its going to take multiple days worth of time and what not. Carpool trips definately save a LARGE deal of money though.

I think what we need to discuss more importantly though, is OC2 travel plans. As of right now a carpool trip to Orange County California seems far more realistic and plausible. We should determine how many people want a seat in the carpool and start arranging things such as Gas money, seatting, and how we want to go about getting this all accomplished.

If we do it right, we should be able to cut travel costs down to about $200 dollars in total between everyone that is going in the van. 200 might be a bit much even I am not sure, but if you arent driving a honda civic, or a hybrid, gas can get quite expensive these days.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
$200 each person? or $200 total? $200 each person seems about right, maybe $150 at the lowest. I'd be up for carpooling down to OC2 though, and that amount does seem fair if we get about 10 people total wanting to go.

Kyle, I'd also say that if like you, me, or Tyler gets money in a TANG event, we could donate some of it toward the fund, so that way there's something in place that lowers the cost for everyone.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I do want to attend OC2, the others are a bit too far.

TANG 14.0 I may be attending as well.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, I think OC2 is first on the list if only because everyone in Oregon is more likely to attend a West Coast tournament than one in Indiana. Right now I'd say taking a flight down to OC2 is not likely for T0MMY and me, which leaves the possibility of carpooling in a 7-passanger (+driver) van. I'm not sure how much the expenses would be, but your guess of $200 per person is probably close.

Balloon, if you're going to TANG, you might want to meet up with us in Eugene and carpool up to Portland.

T0MMY and I would love to go to FC6, but the time and expenses is always a problem. Still, it's something to discuss, if only in theory.

(Jesse, sorry we couldn't make it to the Smashfest. I was looking forward to more Kirbycides and plenty of Hamburger Helper.)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
James (Aftermath) give me some info on Amtrak availabilty to your general area for TANG. If tang 14 or whatever one is after March 25th is happening I would most definitely like to go to that one. btw we have a Roseville, California Amtrak station which is the one I will be using.

Actually, for any of you oregon smashers that read this. Give me a price quota for amtrak so I can put aside the necessary funds.

Prior knowledge of the date of the next Tang after March 25th would be greatly appreciated as I would need to schedule those days off of work. Later

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
t!MmY said:
Upcoming Tournaments & Events
Juce's Smashfest
Sat - Sun, March 18-19 (friendlies on Fri.)
22755 SW Cochran Dr.
Sherwood OR, 97140

T.A.N.G. 14.0

Sat. March 25th
1645 SE. Harney St. Portland OR, 97202

Eugene Smashfest V
Fri. 4/07 - Sun. 4/09
531 W. 11th Ave., apt 1

SSBM Public Tourney
TBA
____________________________________________________________________________________
Uuumm, you have GOT to tell me when/where the public tournament is. I HAVE TO!!!!!!! BTW, this was the second post of this thread.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
NK! Pleeeeassseee come. I am not sure how much amtrak costs, but if you make the trip up it arrives in downtown portland and I would be 10000000% willing to drive over and pick you up. As for the $200 each person, I was planning on that for each person for the ENTIRE trip. I believe about $50 per person in the van to contribute to gas should cover the entire travel expense for the way down and the way back. That leaves people with $150 for the rest of the trip for entrance and food.

I believ $50 a person for gas is a reasonable estimate, that gives about $350 for gas in total going down and coming back. That SHOULD be more then enough. I know that if enough people end up going and I drive a seperate carload down, I will be charging no more then $50 a person for gas money. Otherwise I plan on taking a seat in that there vaaaan!

People that are remotely interested in attending OC2 need to start expressing their interest though so we can get a definate list of people going to OC2 by the time summer starts, so we can plan and accomodate for travel accordingly.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Okay, I updated the first post to include more information about tournement organization. We'll have an open list of players going to tournements so we have a good idea of who will attend, how many people are going, and how we can carpool.
It'd be nice if we could get everyone from all over Oregon together to play once a week... I know that might seem difficult to do, but if it were possible I wouldn't mind a big smash fest every day (more people need to show up to the Eugene dailies).

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Tommy, change the name of the thread to something less embarrassing for Oregon. Yeah, Oregon definitely needs to play together more often, but it seems liike a llot of people have things going on that prevent them (work, school, grounding, and the time and money it takes to go from like even eugene to portland adds up fast). As soon as I can talk my way out of grounding, I'll be making every effort to go to the eugene monthlies and TANG, as well as any smashfests that happen imbetween. I think that once summer starts though, then it'll be much easier to find time and practice for OC2.

Josh, TANG is always the last saturday of every month, so it looks like the 29th of April will be TANG 15.0. I looked real quick on Amtrak and it looks like the round trips run about $60-$80. One thing was that you'd most likely have to leave on Thursday and arrive Friday afternoon, otherwise you'd arrive Saturday after the tourney should have started if you left Roseville Friday. If you want to look for yourself, you'd be going to the Portland, OR station (PDX). Yeah, it'd be too good if you came to a TANG.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Ah, so there are plans for a TANG in April? Earlier it sounded like they were going to be on hold until Summer. I think the weekend of the 29th would be open for me, too. It's hard to tell, as my time is drying up quick. Obviously I'm all for one in April since it would be the last one I could go to.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Cap'n Crunch said:
Tommy, change the name of the thread to something less embarrassing for Oregon.
Yeah, I say we should name this the "Uber Oregon Smash Masters" instead. :laugh:

Okay, everybody: the tournament section is updated with OC2 info. Just post if you're planning on attending and if you want to join in the carpool.

And, Fenrir, you have to come to a Eugene Smashfest before you leave forever and ever.

Edit:
Kyle, I saw you were planning on going up to WA to play against SKYPAL in April. Any room for a couple other smashers to join you in the junket?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Cap'n Crunch said:
Tommy, change the name of the thread to something less embarrassing for Oregon.
I will change it as soon as I can think of something that embarrasses you even more. :p

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
From what I gathered at Jesse's smash fest, and just from talking to people in general. . . There may be moe then 7 people that wish to attend OC2, if this becomes a problem, I want no one left out and we should start figuring out how to get a second carpool going.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Duke, I'll be updating the public tourney by the end of the day, but here is some general info for you: It will be a Eugene tournament for April.

Kyle, I'm also guessing more than 7 will be going to OC2; we should have a better idea of who all will be included by the end of this weekend. After TANG, I should be able to update the list of people more accurately, including any additional carpoolers/carpoolees.

Duke

t!MmY said:
Duke, I'll be updating the public tourney by the end of the day, but here is some general info for you: It will be a Eugene tournament for April.

Kyle, I'm also guessing more than 7 will be going to OC2; we should have a better idea of who all will be included by the end of this weekend. After TANG, I should be able to update the list of people more accurately, including additional transportation.
I might be able to come to this public tourny. Then you guys can behold the beautiful face of Duke.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
I'm definetly interested in going in on the carpool to OC2.

Andrew, Peach/Sheik, Portland, likes to take long walks on the beach

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
James. April 26-28th I will schedule off so I will not have any time constraints or work distractions. As for ticket fare I already have that down so no worries. I just need a place to stay and Ratking better be ready to pick my *** up from the Amtrak station!! I'll keep all ya'll updated.

Ya'll best know, Oregon is the place to be for smash cause the smash cats are just too cool there and they knows how to have a good time, believe that.

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Hey I am a smasher from salem, oregon. Anyway I have a pickup and getting to portland or eugene isn't the problem. The problem is that I work fridays and saturdays. So im holding a smash tournament in Salem. The tourney will have no items allowed and normal tourney levels. We will have a 1 on 1 tournament first and then a team touney. We will be playing on a projection screen,( as in almost movie theatre size) and if anyone needs a ride down I have a four seat pickup and my friend nathan has a 5 seat car. It will be 10 bucks for gas but the tourney is free other than the copy of dragonquest for ps2 for the winner. We already have a headcount of 6 smashers from salem so anyone who is interested just let me know. Oh the date will probally be sunday april 2, 2006 , so I will probally pick you up that morning and drop you off that night.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Exodia: I've added your tournament to the list but it could use an address beyond "Salem". Also, the projection screen doesn't have lag or a stretched widescreen look, does it? Some of us have already experienced the problems of playing on a projection screen, but I don't know if that's true for all of them. And, finally, is the $10 gas money to cover the entire trip, or is it per person? For instance, my brother would be coming with me to the tournament.

Kyle: when abouts in April were you planning on going up to SKYPAL?

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Timmy: The $10 is per house I have to go to so you and your brother would cost $10 together. As for the look of the projection screen, its a toshiba projector and its the best I have seen anywhere. The picture looks as if you were playing on the tv, its great. The address of the tourney will be at my friend charles house on west farland in west salem, oregon. If you need directions just email me for them>)

Duke

exodia275 said:
Timmy: The $10 is per house I have to go to so you and your brother would cost $10 together. As for the look of the projection screen, its a toshiba projector and its the best I have seen anywhere. The picture look as if you were playing on the tv, its great. The address of the tourney will be at my friend charles house on west farland in west salem, oregon. If you need directions just email me for them>)
Finally a Salem smasher; I am so excited! But dangit, I have a problem with this, because I would love to attend, it is on Sunday and I don't do stuff on Sunday. Exodia how old are you and your friends? Is anyone in highschool?

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Actually I think a couple people are my little brother is in 10th, and my other brother is middle school. We might even have my friends brother who is in high school but he is an amateur at smash..heh.

Duke

exodia275 said:
Actually I think a couple people are my little brother is in 10th, and my other brother is middle school. We might even have my friends brother who is in high school but he is an amateur at smash..heh.
Holy crap what school do they go to? I am in highschool but my mom doesn't want me to go to strangers houses but if I met the person because they go to my highschool then that would be cool.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A street address is fine, basically something smashers can input into Mapquest, but "west farland" is a little vague. If your friend doesn't want his address up on SWF, I could just put an email address or something for people to use. Oh, and is there an specific time people are suppose to show up/leave? And when is the actual tournament starting?

exodia275

Smash Journeyman
Timmy: Its not that, its just when I go to his house I don't normally look at his house number, but I will get it as soon as possible. THe tourney will probally begin around 11 am depending on how fast I can pick everyone up. It will end around 6 so you guys can be ready for school the next morning and those who work will still get a good night sleep.

Duke: They go to west salem high, and their names are troy combs, adam combs, and vaun ramsey. Do you know them?

Top Bottom