• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Orbitar: Ultimate every other Friday! (YOU MUST PREREGISTER)

Orbitar: Ultimate every other Friday! (YOU MUST PREREGISTER)
Posted by Cyrrona
GameWorks
Friday, February 7, 2020 - 05:30 PM
Until: Friday, February 7, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
Heads up: our venue actually overbooked, so we’ve had to push our date back a week—the next event will be on 2/1 and should have a registration page posted in the thread soon!

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
Preregistration for Orbitar 64 on 2/1 is open! Make sure to sign up at the link in the OP before Thursday at 10 PM to guarantee your place in bracket.

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
UPDATE: We just learned our venue is undergoing renovations and won’t have as much space as usual—as a result, we’ll have to cap this one at 128. Make sure you sign up soon to secure your spot in bracket!

Napos

Smash Ace
Didn't realize the Seattle Smash Community is alive and well, I'm attending next, next Friday.

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
Registration is up for Orbitar 76! Sign up before Thursday at 10 PM to secure your spot in bracket. Our cap is 160, so hop in as soon as you know you'll be able to attend! (We may also be able to raise the cap to 200 if enough people commit to bringing additional monitors and volunteering to help captain pools--please let me know if you're interested in helping with either!)

CharacterCrisisKing

Smash Apprentice
yay!... but sadly I'll have to wait until most likely next year. Things are getting frantic quickly in my house, and I'm unfortunately too damn broke to drive all the way to Seattle anytime soon. I'll be watching online, and I'll be there in spirit, though! Now just isn't time for my tournament debut.

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
Due to GameWorks' limited availability this month, we're holding Orbitar 82 on 12/13 in Alder Hall at the University of Washington:

1315 NE Campus Pkwy, Seattle, WA 98105, USA

There are paid campus parking lots nearby. All venue fees will be put toward securing a permanent streaming computer for the Satellite Smash team.

Signups for it are open at https://smash.gg/orbitar82! Make sure you preregister by 10:00 PM PT on Thursday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom