• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange Star's Hyperactive Whiz Kid! - Andy For Smash Ultimate! We'll Live To Fight Another Day...

Favorite Advance Wars Game (Not Including pre-AW and Battalion Wars)

• Total voters

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So y'all heard the news. A Direct is happening tomorrow and it's most likely going to have Terry from SNK as a Smash reveal. Hayabusa is also gaining a lot of traction as Fighter 5 but i'm hoping for a curveball personally.

In regards to Advance Wars, I just hope anything related to the series gets announced tomorrow. Like, anything to do with the series whether that be...

- A new Switch game proper
- An Advance Wars collection or just a port of GBA AW on the EShop
- A mobile game of sorts
- A budget title exclusive to the EShop
- We get swerved big time and Fighter 5 is actually Andy (unlikely at this point but a man can dream)

Maybe just maybe one of these things will happen tomorrow.
Honestly, I'd take a crossover with Fire Emblem at this point, even though that's less likely then getting a new game (don't look at me like that, I actually like Three Houses). Although that would help introduce the series to a new audience, but I'm honestly just fangasming at the thought.

P47

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I'd take a crossover with Fire Emblem at this point, even though that's less likely then getting a new game (don't look at me like that, I actually like Three Houses). Although that would help introduce the series to a new audience, but I'm honestly just fangasming at the thought.
Hector in a Neotank is something I didn't know I needed

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Bruh i'll take anything at this juncture. Whether that's a crossover, a mobile game, or some budget game on the eShop. Anything to give this series traction and get it out of the (figurative) doghouse. Like, i'm not even choosy about the way it comes back. Something better than nothing right?

Crossover idea sounds like a nice idea to reintroduce the series to a new audience but like that was an idea I had 3 years ago. Wish these things actually came to pass.

Although in the event of a crossover, I would hope and expect Advance Wars would have it's characters featured and it won't just be FE characters using AW units. Gimme some interactions like Andy & Marth meeting for the first time. Maybe the FE crew is disgusted with how lightly the Wars World characters treat war lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So... Maybe any new hope with the new DLC characters?
Long time no see dude! It's been so long since I saw you here.

I thought the same as well. I mean there's new hope for everyone with the announcement of new DLC so we have a lot of competition especially from the heavy hitters that are yet to be included.

That being said, I think our best bet would be getting a new Advance Wars on the Switch and Andy is in there to promote the return of the series. And that in itself is a challenge on it's own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of which, I might as well share this news with y'all since the Direct has gone by without anything AW related. I plan on starting a movement called "Operation Warzone" that has a similar premise to similar fan campaigns like "Operation Starfall" for Geno and "Operation Sunrise" for Isaac/Golden Sun. I'm hoping to start a Twitter account for this in the near future and garnishing as much support for this movement as possible. I can't say how successful we'll be here but I honestly think it's at least worth an attempt in lieu of anything Advance Wars related coming on 12 years. This is something i've talked about for a very long time but now more than ever we need to start gaining momentum and doing out part in bringing this series back.

So yeah, stay tuned my guys. Lets hope our efforts will be rewarded.

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
A proper movement is exactly what I think we need. Even if Andy doesn't get into Smash, we can get the series back, which is what matters most.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
A proper movement is exactly what I think we need. Even if Andy doesn't get into Smash, we can get the series back, which is what matters most.
Well maybe one leads to the other?

Like for an example, Andy in Smash Ultimate to promote the return of the franchise or alternatively, Advance Wars releases on the Switch and Andy is put in the game. Although in the latter scenario it would most likely be a new Commanding Officer so i'll take the former personally lol.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Yeah I am willing to help as much as possible too if we are going to start a Twitter like the Isaac one. Momentum like that is what this series needs right now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Once i'm ready to start Operation Warzone, i'll tag all you guys about it and we can start from there. Hope to get everyone on board for this movement.

Anyone wanna throw any ideas of what we should do? I mean aside from starting a Twitter account and gathering as much support as possible. The more ideas thrown out there the better.

One idea I had was to reach out to content creators to give us awareness. I've seen plenty that have expressed their desire to see Advance Wars return.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Once i'm ready to start Operation Warzone, i'll tag all you guys about it and we can start from there. Hope to get everyone on board for this movement.

Anyone wanna throw any ideas of what we should do? I mean aside from starting a Twitter account and gathering as much support as possible. The more ideas thrown out there the better.

One idea I had was to reach out to content creators to give us awareness. I've seen plenty that have expressed their desire to see Advance Wars return.
I think a petition and a letter sending campaign are ideas to at least consider.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm not sure you guys saw this but apparently Famicom Detective Club is getting a remake. For those of you that don't know, this is a franchise that hasn't seen a release in 30 years which is like, really huge (well actually 21 accounting for the SNES remake but that's semantics lol). If a series that long could come back just like that, I would think Advance Wars would at least stand a chance of also coming back. Granted, I hope the wait won't nearly be as long haha.

Another interesting to note was that Nintendo was asked about FDC just his past Spring and they gave an answer that didn't really inspire much confidence. I mention this in light of the comments made by one of the Directors for 3H who's comment was "we don't have time to think about what's next".

I can't say if both situations are similar but it does give precedent for something like this happening. Especially considering what IS said wasn't denying anything being in the pipeline. Wanted to throw that out there for encouragement.
I think a petition and a letter sending campaign are ideas to at least consider.
Yeah I intend to do all those in tandem. I think it's important to get people active on the Twitter account and have a petition to compliment it. Fan letters is when we have enough numbers to make a difference and send the message to Nintendo.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I'm not sure you guys saw this but apparently Famicom Detective Club is getting a remake. For those of you that don't know, this is a franchise that hasn't seen a release in 30 years which is like, really huge (well actually 21 accounting for the SNES remake but that's semantics lol). If a series that long could come back just like that, I would think Advance Wars would at least stand a chance of also coming back. Granted, I hope the wait won't nearly be as long haha.

Another interesting to note was that Nintendo was asked about FDC just his past Spring and they gave an answer that didn't really inspire much confidence. I mention this in light of the comments made by one of the Directors for 3H who's comment was "we don't have time to think about what's next".

I can't say if both situations are similar but it does give precedent for something like this happening. Especially considering what IS said wasn't denying anything being in the pipeline. Wanted to throw that out there for encouragement.

Yeah I intend to do all those in tandem. I think it's important to get people active on the Twitter account and have a petition to compliment it. Fan letters is when we have enough numbers to make a difference and send the message to Nintendo.
Yeah, the FDC remake is huge and it should light a fire under all of our asses. Anything could come back so we might as well hurry the process.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo Sabi, PapaGenos, and ScotttheWoz are hosting an unofficial Smash Ballot. Make sure to throw in a vote for Andy here!

https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1169860651700772864
Yeah, the FDC remake is huge and it should light a fire under all of our *****. Anything could come back so we might as well hurry the process.
For sure.

And on that note, I can confirm I have every intention of starting this next Monday. No more delaying any longer!

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wars is coming back. Mark my words.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wars is coming back. Mark my words.
Speaking of which, i'm about halfway through the Doc file for Operation Warzone. Might take some time so worst case scenario, I launch this Tuesday instead of tomorrow. Which also happens to coincide with the 18th anniversary of Advance Wars so maybe it's for the better?

If anyone wants to help create a website similar to Operation Starfall, lemme know. I'm not really good at that so I wouldn't know haha.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
I don't think an Advance Wars character is super likely for DLC still, even after the announcement of more DLC, but I do think that us getting mii fighters coming with more AW music is a strong possibility. I would love a Swordfighter Andy, Gunner Sami, and Brawler Max. That'd be awesome.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't think an Advance Wars character is super likely for DLC still, even after the announcement of more DLC, but I do think that us getting mii fighters coming with more AW music is a strong possibility. I would love a Swordfighter Andy, Gunner Sami, and Brawler Max. That'd be awesome.
I'd agree that an AW character isn't particularly likely for DLC (barring a new game of course) but with Operation Warzone, we're going to do what we can to boost Andy's chances as well as getting the franchise back altogether.

If nothing else, an Andy Mii Costume (maybe an Infantry Mii Costume as well) with an Andy's Anthem remix would be neato. I'm pretty salt there's been no Advance Wars tracks at all since it's inclusion in Brawl as an AT. So that's something I want to see happen at the very least.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That reminds me, we the AssistAlliance is having a stream for Advance wars stream tomorrow.

Which one of you are up for being in the voice chat on the Alliance discord? Since the streamer is unfamiliar with Wars and we need some veterans that should guide him when it happens.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
No more waiting my guys! Operation Warzone is finally here!

Credit: PotatoHedgehog

Twitter: @OperationWarzo1
Discord: Operation Warzone
Google Doc
Operation Warzone's Petition

Need to get everyone's attention so I apologize in advance for the mass tag. Just so that everyone who has expressed support for this franchise returning knows this is happening.

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 DogManStar DogManStar Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 C chocolatejr9 P47 P47 KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus RamOne RamOne SpiritOfRuin SpiritOfRuin SPEN18 SPEN18 GlitchWarrior GlitchWarrior SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept StrawHatX StrawHatX smashkirby smashkirby Luigifan18 Luigifan18 shocktarts17 shocktarts17 Organization XIII Organization XIII Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas Tetrin Tetrin RandomAce RandomAce Malkior7 Malkior7 Nauzgo Nauzgo S StarDustStorm jamesster445 jamesster445 DNeon DNeon Oasis_S Oasis_S Plain Yogurt Plain Yogurt OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer ProfPeanut ProfPeanut Q-Long Q-Long Spinzilla Spinzilla Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy I Isaac4SmashUltimate Funktastic Funktastic BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod Saer2k Saer2k Eagle Eagle XenoWarriorX XenoWarriorX Yoshi444 Yoshi444 Barbasol Barbasol DarkChaosGames DarkChaosGames Sari Sari J Jakisthe xpnc xpnc @ShotoStar: Endgame Mr.J Mr.J StormC StormC Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie insomniac19 insomniac19 Z1GMA Z1GMA Takasmash Takasmash Oniric Spriter Oniric Spriter S SEGAGameBoy BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon RosaPeach RosaPeach Koopaul Koopaul Sheng Long Sheng Long Metocles Metocles sman3579 sman3579 Granite Countertop Granite Countertop TempahRelapse TempahRelapse merchantofsalt merchantofsalt Lukingordex Lukingordex Spud125 Spud125 Freduardo Freduardo God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin TechPowah TechPowah Altais Altais AEMehr AEMehr N3ON N3ON Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei CardiganBoy CardiganBoy MAtgSy MAtgSy Gum-Gum Smash Gum-Gum Smash SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor Lisbon Mapping Lisbon Mapping Idon Idon Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Pinguino21v Pinguino21v Hydewell Hydewell T tenworldsguy Tetiro Tetiro THE 6r THE 6r Super Nintendo Chalmers Super Nintendo Chalmers clearandsweet clearandsweet N Nidre zferolie zferolie Zzuxon Zzuxon SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ZelDan ZelDan @Bolderousness YezenIRl YezenIRl ROBnWatch ROBnWatch G Guynamednelson Door Key Pig Door Key Pig yeet123 yeet123 SMAASH! Puppy SMAASH! Puppy ASH! Nquoid Nquoid MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 SSGuy SSGuy Robertroid Robertroid BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13 nanananananan nanananananan Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku TheGuv TheGuv

I apologize if...

A) You weren't tagged here
B) You did not wish to be tagged here

But as I said, I was going through a huge list of people who I believe might take interest in this movement.

Nevertheless, we're in business now! Lets do everything we can to make this movement a success and getting the word out as much as possible!

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
I signed your petition. Don't have Twitter or any interest in it. Not sure I can do much more since I haven't actually played AW. Might join the Discord but I really only used Discord for Pokemon Go. Hope that helps!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well, you know you can count on me! I may not be a social media juggernaut, but I sure can sign a petition.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord

Google Doc

Need to get everyone's attention so I apologize in advance for the mass tag. Just so that everyone who has expressed support for this franchise returning knows this is happening.

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 DogManStar DogManStar Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 C chocolatejr9 P47 P47 KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus RamOne RamOne SpiritOfRuin SpiritOfRuin SPEN18 SPEN18 GlitchWarrior GlitchWarrior SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept StrawHatX StrawHatX smashkirby smashkirby Luigifan18 Luigifan18 shocktarts17 shocktarts17 Organization XIII Organization XIII Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas Tetrin Tetrin RandomAce RandomAce Malkior7 Malkior7 Nauzgo Nauzgo S StarDustStorm jamesster445 jamesster445 DNeon DNeon Oasis_S Oasis_S Plain Yogurt Plain Yogurt OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer ProfPeanut ProfPeanut Q-Long Q-Long Spinzilla Spinzilla Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy I Isaac4SmashUltimate Funktastic Funktastic BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod Saer2k Saer2k Eagle Eagle XenoWarriorX XenoWarriorX Yoshi444 Yoshi444 Barbasol Barbasol DarkChaosGames DarkChaosGames Sari Sari J Jakisthe xpnc xpnc @ShotoStar: Endgame Mr.J Mr.J StormC StormC Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie insomniac19 insomniac19 Z1GMA Z1GMA Takasmash Takasmash Oniric Spriter Oniric Spriter S SEGAGameBoy BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon RosaPeach RosaPeach Koopaul Koopaul Sheng Long Sheng Long @@Metocles sman3579 sman3579 Granite Countertop Granite Countertop TempahRelapse TempahRelapse merchantofsalt merchantofsalt Lukingordex Lukingordex Spud125 Spud125 Freduardo Freduardo God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin TechPowah TechPowah Altais Altais AEMehr AEMehr N3ON N3ON Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei CardiganBoy CardiganBoy MAtgSy MAtgSy Gum-Gum Smash Gum-Gum Smash SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor Lisbon Mapping Lisbon Mapping Idon Idon Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Pinguino21v Pinguino21v Hydewell Hydewell T tenworldsguy Tetiro Tetiro THE 6r THE 6r Super Nintendo Chalmers Super Nintendo Chalmers clearandsweet clearandsweet N Nidre zferolie zferolie Zzuxon Zzuxon SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ZelDan ZelDan @Bolderousness YezenIRl YezenIRl ROBnWatch ROBnWatch G Guynamednelson Door Key Pig Door Key Pig yeet123 yeet123 SMAASH! Puppy SMAASH! Puppy ASH! Nquoid Nquoid MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 SSGuy SSGuy Robertroid Robertroid BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13 nanananananan nanananananan Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku TheGuv TheGuv

I apologize if...

But as I said, I was going through a huge list of people who I believe might take interest in this movement.

Nevertheless, we're in business now! Lets do everything we can to make this movement a success and getting the word out as much as possible!
I made sure to give the campaign a shout out on the Isaac Adepts account. Good luck!

DogManStar

Smash Ace
This is a good step forward, hopefully we can get the series back. Or, if they're already in the making by some god-tier stroke of luck, we could even get Andy in Smash perhaps.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
With everything officially launched, feel free to give any suggestions and get the word out as much as possible. We want this to be as successful as possible!
I made sure to give the campaign a shout out on the Isaac Adepts account. Good luck!
Thanks for the shout out man!
By the way, really loving the logo, so kudos to whoever made it.
It was made by a Discord user, PotatoHedgehog. Said user is also working on an updated version of the logo that's akin to the one seen in the first game. Really grateful for his/her work.
This is a good step forward, hopefully we can get the series back. Or, if they're already in the making by some god-tier stroke of luck, we could even get Andy in Smash perhaps.
Man I really hope so! The ultimate goal of this movement is to accomplish the 4 benchmarks set out or at least accomplish as many as we can. Of course, we need to make smart moves to get this operation the traction it needs to thrive.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Google Doc

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 DogManStar DogManStar Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 C chocolatejr9 P47 P47 KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus RamOne RamOne SpiritOfRuin SpiritOfRuin SPEN18 SPEN18 GlitchWarrior GlitchWarrior SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept StrawHatX StrawHatX smashkirby smashkirby Luigifan18 Luigifan18 shocktarts17 shocktarts17 Organization XIII Organization XIII Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas Tetrin Tetrin RandomAce RandomAce Malkior7 Malkior7 Nauzgo Nauzgo S StarDustStorm jamesster445 jamesster445 DNeon DNeon Oasis_S Oasis_S Plain Yogurt Plain Yogurt OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer ProfPeanut ProfPeanut Q-Long Q-Long Spinzilla Spinzilla Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy I Isaac4SmashUltimate Funktastic Funktastic BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod Saer2k Saer2k Eagle Eagle XenoWarriorX XenoWarriorX Yoshi444 Yoshi444 Barbasol Barbasol DarkChaosGames DarkChaosGames Sari Sari J Jakisthe xpnc xpnc @ShotoStar: Endgame Mr.J Mr.J StormC StormC Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie insomniac19 insomniac19 Z1GMA Z1GMA Takasmash Takasmash Oniric Spriter Oniric Spriter S SEGAGameBoy BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon RosaPeach RosaPeach Koopaul Koopaul Sheng Long Sheng Long @@Metocles sman3579 sman3579 Granite Countertop Granite Countertop TempahRelapse TempahRelapse merchantofsalt merchantofsalt Lukingordex Lukingordex Spud125 Spud125 Freduardo Freduardo God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin TechPowah TechPowah Altais Altais AEMehr AEMehr N3ON N3ON Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei CardiganBoy CardiganBoy MAtgSy MAtgSy Gum-Gum Smash Gum-Gum Smash SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor Lisbon Mapping Lisbon Mapping Idon Idon Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Pinguino21v Pinguino21v Hydewell Hydewell T tenworldsguy Tetiro Tetiro THE 6r THE 6r Super Nintendo Chalmers Super Nintendo Chalmers clearandsweet clearandsweet N Nidre zferolie zferolie Zzuxon Zzuxon SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ZelDan ZelDan @Bolderousness YezenIRl YezenIRl ROBnWatch ROBnWatch G Guynamednelson Door Key Pig Door Key Pig yeet123 yeet123 SMAASH! Puppy SMAASH! Puppy ASH! Nquoid Nquoid MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 SSGuy SSGuy Robertroid Robertroid BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13 nanananananan nanananananan Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku TheGuv TheGuv

I apologize if...

I just signed the petition, followed the Twitter, and let my Facebook followers know. Let's make this happen, people!

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Signed and shared; hopefully we get this really out there, at the very least enough for Nintendo/IS to now it exists.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just signed the petition, followed the Twitter, and let my Facebook followers know. Let's make this happen, people!
Signed and shared; hopefully we get this really out there, at the very least enough for Nintendo/IS to now it exists.
Thanks for helping getting the word out guys! The more eyeballs on this the better.

Of course, eventually we want to make steps to get noticed by content creators and get much more exposure.

From the top of my head, I know RogersBase, Omni, Mangs, Lucky Crit, Spawn Wave, and maybe even GameXplain have expressed interest in the return of the series. I can only hope they are willing to support this movement or make a video covering us down the line.

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525

Google Doc

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 DogManStar DogManStar Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan PokéfreakofBACON PokéfreakofBACON AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 C chocolatejr9 P47 P47 KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus RamOne RamOne SpiritOfRuin SpiritOfRuin SPEN18 SPEN18 GlitchWarrior GlitchWarrior SorrowOfAcheron SorrowOfAcheron Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept StrawHatX StrawHatX smashkirby smashkirby Luigifan18 Luigifan18 shocktarts17 shocktarts17 Organization XIII Organization XIII Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas Tetrin Tetrin RandomAce RandomAce Malkior7 Malkior7 Nauzgo Nauzgo S StarDustStorm jamesster445 jamesster445 DNeon DNeon Oasis_S Oasis_S Plain Yogurt Plain Yogurt OptimisticStrifer OptimisticStrifer ProfPeanut ProfPeanut Q-Long Q-Long Spinzilla Spinzilla Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy I Isaac4SmashUltimate Funktastic Funktastic BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod Saer2k Saer2k Eagle Eagle XenoWarriorX XenoWarriorX Yoshi444 Yoshi444 Barbasol Barbasol DarkChaosGames DarkChaosGames Sari Sari J Jakisthe xpnc xpnc @ShotoStar: Endgame Mr.J Mr.J StormC StormC Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Kazooie insomniac19 insomniac19 Z1GMA Z1GMA Takasmash Takasmash Oniric Spriter Oniric Spriter S SEGAGameBoy BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 pupNapoleon pupNapoleon RosaPeach RosaPeach Koopaul Koopaul Sheng Long Sheng Long Metocles Metocles sman3579 sman3579 Granite Countertop Granite Countertop TempahRelapse TempahRelapse merchantofsalt merchantofsalt Lukingordex Lukingordex Spud125 Spud125 Freduardo Freduardo God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin TechPowah TechPowah Altais Altais AEMehr AEMehr N3ON N3ON Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei CardiganBoy CardiganBoy MAtgSy MAtgSy Gum-Gum Smash Gum-Gum Smash SonicMetaphor SonicMetaphor Lisbon Mapping Lisbon Mapping Idon Idon Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Pinguino21v Pinguino21v Hydewell Hydewell T tenworldsguy Tetiro Tetiro THE 6r THE 6r Super Nintendo Chalmers Super Nintendo Chalmers clearandsweet clearandsweet N Nidre zferolie zferolie Zzuxon Zzuxon SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 ZelDan ZelDan @Bolderousness YezenIRl YezenIRl ROBnWatch ROBnWatch G Guynamednelson Door Key Pig Door Key Pig yeet123 yeet123 SMAASH! Puppy SMAASH! Puppy ASH! Nquoid Nquoid MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 SSGuy SSGuy Robertroid Robertroid BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13 nanananananan nanananananan Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku TheGuv TheGuv

I apologize if...

I'd be honored to take part in this

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I know we just started and all but I gotta say i'm kinda underwhelmed with the first day of this movement. Not that I blame anyone but this is moving too slowly for it to gain traction at the rate it needs to.

We gotta step up our game and reach out to places that we haven't already. Because I know there's plenty of these people out there who we haven't reached out to yet.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I guess you could say... they've AGED well?

I'll get my coat...
It is pretty funny because Olaf isn't as old as the other characters. His beard is white because he was supposed to be a Santa parody in the Japanese version of AW1.

Kinda wish they used the international version instead because it looks a lot better IMO.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It is pretty funny because Olaf isn't as old as the other characters. His beard is white because he was supposed to be a Santa parody in the Japanese version of AW1.

Kinda wish they used the international version instead because it looks a lot better IMO.
It's the Spirits team, they scrape the bottom of the barrel for ideas in regards to event themes at times.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's the Spirits team, they scrape the bottom of the barrel for ideas in regards to event themes at times.
The Spirits team couldn't even be bothered to get the actual main characters for Advance Wars as Spirits. i.e. Sami, Max, Nell, Hawke, Sturm, Jake, Rachel, Will, Isabella, etc.

I am pretty salt that we ended up with the likes of Eagle & Olaf over them who bare more importantance to the story. And I also believe we should have had like 8 spirits in total instead of 4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom