• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange Star's Hyperactive Whiz Kid! - Andy For Smash Ultimate! We'll Live To Fight Another Day...

Favorite Advance Wars Game (Not Including pre-AW and Battalion Wars)

• Total voters

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I mean that could happen but like I said said incentive would be on the part of the fans. As in demanding the series return through what I mentioned before.

Of course if Waifu Wars is a compromise to get the series back then that's fine by my book. As long as it's not too over the top.
I honestly don't believe it would. Not simply because I doubt a movement large enough to matter will be galvanized, but because I believe once IS figures out how to implement a relationship mechanic in their game, they and Nintendo will both see it as a product viable enough to not require the outcry of fans to precipitate.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'd say have an easier mode for casuals, maybe with a bigger marketing push.

That should help get more younger players into the series.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I honestly don't believe it would. Not simply because I doubt a movement large enough to matter will be galvanized, but because I believe once IS figures out how to implement a relationship mechanic in their game, they and Nintendo will both see it as a product viable enough to not require the outcry of fans to precipitate.
That's a nice alternate look at things.

Although I don't know how FE lite Advance Wars is going to fare in the long haul. I mean i'm all in for a story centric AW and all that stuff but if you're just going to make an Advance Wars game with Fire Emblem styled mechanics wouldn't that make AW lose it's identity? I mean **** IS has held AW this long because they didn't want the series to compete with FE. How would they feel if AW became even more like FE? It really doesn't make sense to me.

Of course FE is the popular conclusion of why AW isn't active anymore amongst most people. And I don't doubt for a second FE's success played in to AW's continued absence. If FE turned out not to be the reason for AW's absence I would be very surprised.

Honestly AW Switch sells itself. Local multiplayer on the go would be a huge selling point for the game creating and sharing maps with your friends. Not to mention all the hours you could sink in to with online multiplayer. AW has a huge multiplayer component that FE lacks. That in itself sells itself and makes it unique from FE. You don't need to add relationship options for that. Make both series unique and all.
I'd say have an easier mode for casuals, maybe with a bigger marketing push.

That should help get more younger players into the series.
Yeah casual mode is a must. All the hand holdy stuff could be used in a casual mode while the normal and hard modes would be for players already familiar with AW to go righ ahead and play.

Also sweet Page 2 finally! Took us long enough. :bluejump:

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
IS already said what it'd take to bring Advance Wars to the limelight again. Waifus.

As soon as they figure out how they want to implement something like that in the series, it will return.
lmao they did??

I don't doubt that for a second, but it doesn't make it less hilarious.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
lmao they did??

I don't doubt that for a second, but it doesn't make it less hilarious.
They never explictly said "waifu's" but they more or less hinted that they've been holding back AW because they couldn't implement FE-styled relationship mechanics in the game. Interpret that in any way you wish.

Here's the article in question...

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/05/...thoughts-on-making-another-advance-wars-game/

Honestly I have no idea how a "relationship" system would even work in Advance Wars. I mean Dual Strike was the first game in the series to feature Tag Powers (using 2 CO's in a battle) that had special abilities depending on who you pared with but it's nothing like what's in FE.

Because what i'm visualizing in my head is FE-styled supports in AW somehow. I have no idea how you would do that when all the units in AW are nameless and lack a personality. Unless AW went even more FE and had units who had names and all and made it so that you could only use a certain number of units in game but that would make AW lose it's identity even more so. It's really silly envisioning Jack, the guy who drives a tank having supports with Jill, the gal who uses the artillery. Y'know what I mean?

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Now don't get me wrong and all. I have no delusions about the usefulness of petitions in this day and age. Operation Sunrise (the petition to bring back Golden Sun) is a good example of this. I don't believe that all of AW's problems could be solved with a mere petition. Hell I don't even think Xenoblade's petition was the sole reason for it's release in NA.
I have to agree with this. It's like Reggie Fils-Aime said: 10'000 signatures does not mean 10'000 sales. That said...

IS already said what it'd take to bring Advance Wars to the limelight again. Waifus.

As soon as they figure out how they want to implement something like that in the series, it will return.
I'd say this about sums it up.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/05/...thoughts-on-making-another-advance-wars-game/

Honestly I have no idea how a "relationship" system would even work in Advance Wars. I mean Dual Strike was the first game in the series to feature Tag Powers (using 2 CO's in a battle) that had special abilities depending on who you pared with but it's nothing like what's in FE.

Because what i'm visualizing in my head is FE-styled supports in AW somehow. I have no idea how you would do that when all the units in AW are nameless and lack a personality. Unless AW went even more FE and had units who had names and all and made it so that you could only use a certain number of units in game but that would make AW lose it's identity even more so. It's really silly envisioning Jack, the guy who drives a tank having supports with Jill, the gal who uses the artillery. Y'know what I mean?
From linked article: “Personally, I’d love to do Advance Wars, but since it’s harder to create relationships between its characters compared to Fire Emblem, I don’t have a clear idea of what kind of setting it could have.”

One idea I thought of is that the units could STILL be nameless and lack personality. But the REAL character depth and relationships would be centred around the commanding officers. Unlike Fire Emblem, which has a myriad of individual characters, Switch Wars could have only a handful of characters--but their backstories could be deeper. Outside of battle, there could be a customisable barracks in which the commanding officers would hang out, discussing strategies, sharing past stories and whatnot--and like Fire Emblem Fates, the main character could share his/her quarters with a fellow commander whom he/she pairs off with. Behind closed doors, the avatar's mate could share dozens of personal secrets, childhood memories, and many other things. The more you bond with your partner, the more at ease they will feel around you, and thus naturally the more they'll self-disclose. And of course, the more gameplay advantages they'll offer. In a nutshell: smaller cast, more support convs. I've only played part of the first Advance Wars, so I don't know too much about the series, gameplay-wise. Though, according to the wikis, each commanding officer in Dual Strike has special abilities that affect the units in various ways. They could expand upon that.

[Shrugs] That's all I have for now. I might think of some more ideas, once I've played the rest of the games.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Neither do I.

Said push would have to come from us, the fans. It's the reason why I brought up series like Metroid and Xenoblade in my post.

I mean that could happen but like I said said incentive would be on the part of the fans. As in demanding the series return through what I mentioned before.

Of course if Waifu Wars is a compromise to get the series back then that's fine by my book. As long as it's not too over the top.
If IS wanted to make. Advance Wars X Codename STEAM and split the levels between the two gameplay styles (CO’s fight like STEAM characters, STEAM characters count as their own factions and get new steampunk style units in AW), that would probably be the best thing I could imagine.

But yeah, if they want success, waifu Wars it is.

Which actually adding the STEAM type gameplay levels would create...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Tiny Metal releases December 21st on the Switch, PS4, and PC. The more people buying this game will show that AW styled games are profitable in this day and age so i'm really hoping this game and Wargroove does well.

I also plan on getting this game for the PC.
If IS wanted to make. Advance Wars X Codename STEAM and split the levels between the two gameplay styles (CO’s fight like STEAM characters, STEAM characters count as their own factions and get new steampunk style units in AW), that would probably be the best thing I could imagine.

But yeah, if they want success, waifu Wars it is.

Which actually adding the STEAM type gameplay levels would create...
AW should stay as far away from STEAM as possible. The last thing it needs is to become like that game.

Although BW could be a good fit for that style of game.
I have to agree with this. It's like Reggie Fils-Aime said: 10'000 signatures does not mean 10'000 sales.
*100,000 sales*

That's true but a petition with 100,000 signatures does show significant fan interest in a game being made. Which was what I was saying. I know petitions themselves don't accomplish much but the overall message is much more important.
From linked article: “Personally, I’d love to do Advance Wars, but since it’s harder to create relationships between its characters compared to Fire Emblem, I don’t have a clear idea of what kind of setting it could have.”

One idea I thought of is that the units could STILL be nameless and lack personality. But the REAL character depth and relationships would be centred around the commanding officers. Unlike Fire Emblem, which has a myriad of individual characters, Switch Wars could have only a handful of characters--but their backstories could be deeper. Outside of battle, there could be a customisable barracks in which the commanding officers would hang out, discussing strategies, sharing past stories and whatnot--and like Fire Emblem Fates, the main character could share his/her quarters with a fellow commander whom he/she pairs off with. Behind closed doors, the avatar's mate could share dozens of personal secrets, childhood memories, and many other things. The more you bond with your partner, the more at ease they will feel around you, and thus naturally the more they'll self-disclose. And of course, the more gameplay advantages they'll offer. In a nutshell: smaller cast, more support convs. I've only played part of the first Advance Wars, so I don't know too much about the series, gameplay-wise. Though, according to the wikis, each commanding officer in Dual Strike has special abilities that affect the units in various ways. They could expand upon that.

[Shrugs] That's all I have for now. I might think of some more ideas, once I've played the rest of the games.
Days or Ruin did something similar to that I think.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Maybe have the Tactics Room function as a bonding place on the mission select screen where you can send two COs to after clearing any story map?
And as romance bonus, a married CO could be stronger with the things their partner has. For example, a CO with stronger tanks than others married a CO who's stronger in the snow. The CO with stronger tanks now gets an added (small) firepower (or defense) boost when fighting in snow as extra D2D. That is, if D2D were to return.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Y'know I don't know why they didn't continue doing stock icons past AW1. I liked the Smash-Bros esque icons in the game when you completed a mission in the War Room or set a new record.

Andy

Max

Sami

Nell

Olaf

Grit

Kanbei

Sonja

Drake

Eagle

Someone should try to make an Andy icon from this like the other Smash icons on this site.
Maybe have the Tactics Room function as a bonding place on the mission select screen where you can send two COs to after clearing any story map?
And as romance bonus, a married CO could be stronger with the things their partner has. For example, a CO with stronger tanks than others married a CO who's stronger in the snow. The CO with stronger tanks now gets an added (small) firepower (or defense) boost when fighting in snow as extra D2D. That is, if D2D were to return.
I like that idea I guess. As long as whatever is implemented doesn't take away from what Advance Wars is at it's core.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Y'know I don't know why they didn't continue doing stock icons past AW1. I liked the Smash-Bros esque icons in the game when you completed a mission in the War Room or set a new record.
I also don't know why they stopped those little CO pictures. I imagine it wouldn't have been a lot of work to create them for the future games. Talking about small touches, I miss those personal animations during battle, like the one in my avatar. The ones in AW3 and AW4 were generic and AW2 didn't have any animations at all, but it may have been too much work to create them for 27 COs max while differentiating them enough from each other.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
An English patch of Super Famicom Wars just released a couple of days ago. For those of you that are interested in playing pre-Advance Wars Nintendo Wars, this is a great opportunity to experience what the series was like before coming to the West.

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3354/

For those of you that need help getting the patch to work just let me know. The game is fun and has quite a few differences from the Advance Wars we all know and love.
Yes hello i would like to be an orange scented star once again
Welcome aboard private! Here's your complimentary manual of what an airport is.

*hands you the manual*
I also don't know why they stopped those little CO pictures. I imagine it wouldn't have been a lot of work to create them for the future games. Talking about small touches, I miss those personal animations during battle, like the one in my avatar. The ones in AW3 and AW4 were generic and AW2 didn't have any animations at all, but it may have been too much work to create them for 27 COs max while differentiating them enough from each other.
Yeah it added a lot of charm and personality to the CO's in a game otherwise devoted to gameplay primarily. Not to mention all the funny reactions the CO's would have when they lose their units. Really added to AW's charm.

With Black Hole Rising, they completely got rid of that which I didn't like. It's also the same reason why I play AW2 with animations off sometimes because it's just a still picture. Dual Strike and Days of Ruin was blah with their CO's animations. It doesn't have the charm AW1 had.

That being said though AW2 is still my favorite in the franchise even despite the lack of CO animations.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
More AW-style indies?
Seems there's lately been a recurring interest in seeing the series come back, at least from developers.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
More AW-style indies?
Seems there's lately been a recurring interest in seeing the series come back, at least from developers.
There seems to be a big controversy with Tiny Metal. Apparently there was this indie JRPG called Project Phoenix that the same studio that made Tiny Metal developed. The studio used that money (which was funded by Kickstarter mind you) to use that money to make Tiny Metal.

Of course I want all AW-like games to succeed but that's a really scummy thing to do and from the looks of it some people have decided to not buy the game.

Which is unfortunate because I think Tiny Metal is pretty good. No where near as good as Advance Wars but still okay on it's own. I'm on the fence if I want to purchase the game personally. Maybe I will. IDK.

I feel like the music in the game is pretty bland and dull though. It lacks the kickass tracks that makes AW so memorable in the first place.

Here's hoping Wargroove is a huge success. That would be a nice wake up call for Intelligent Systems.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Honestly I’d like Andy to use Wrenches for his regular melee attacks.

It’s a weapon other than swords or fists. Or even guns now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly I’d like Andy to use Wrenches for his regular melee attacks.

It’s a weapon other than swords or fists. Or even guns now.
Yeah, the potential for sweet, innovative melee attacks with wrenches is incredible. I even envisioned an Up Smash where Andy's wrench sort of functions like Dedede's Up-Air.

Of course I would want Andy to fight on foot as well in addition to fighting on vehicular units. Being able to fight on foot, on a tank, on an artillery, as well as countless other units would make him stand out from the entire cast.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Do you guys think the moveset section of the OP needs to be improved?

What I mean by that is it looks kinda messy and unpolished; all in one spoiler tag. How would you like the movesets displayed?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Wars:_Days_of_Ruin

It's been 10 years now since the last Advance Wars game was released. In that timespan, I went from being halfway through Middle School to finishing College.

Here's hoping it's not another decade we're going to have to wait until we see AW back in the public eye.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Good idea, but isnt sami better?
No, I don't think adding a secondary character as the sole representative of the franchise is a good idea.

Honestly if they weren't going to add Andy then it should be another main character from the franchise like Will or whatever new protag is in the new AW game (when/if it happens).

I know, beggars can't be choosers but still. Andy is the face of Wars as a whole and him taking a back seat to Sami makes no sense.

Andy also I feel has a much better moveset pool to use from and one that hasn't been seen in Smash Bros before.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I love AW and i definitely would like to see some character rep from the series.

**** fire emblem

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I love AW and i definitely would like to see some character rep from the series.

**** fire emblem
I love Advance Wars as well but I don't hate Fire Emblem. Both series are great in their own rights even though I much prefer AW.

What I do hate is the stupid mentality Intelligent Systems has for why they shouldn't make a new Advance Wars game.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
It was just a joke to go along the fact smash 4 has 6 FE characters and no AW.
I've never played a FE game actually

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It was just a joke to go along the fact smash 4 has 6 FE characters and no AW.
I've never played a FE game actually
Yeah, I feel your pain man. It's truly the darkest timeline. :(

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Since i'm here, i'd like to ask:

What do you think about AW: Days of Ruin?

I don't think the game is bad, but suddenly getting rid of classic AW characters and going for a darker athmosphere surely was weird for a series such as AW. I think it would be better if it was considered a spin-off

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since i'm here, i'd like to ask:

What do you think about AW: Days of Ruin?

I don't think the game is bad, but suddenly getting rid of classic AW characters and going for a darker athmosphere surely was weird for a series such as AW. I think it would be better if it was considered a spin-off
I think the game is great and all but I hated the setting and tone.

Advance Wars (and the Wars series as a whole) was never about super serious themes like the ones in Days of Ruin and the "War is Hell" theme goes totally against what the franchise is all about.

If Days of Ruin was it's own franchise that would be fine but I just hate it's setting/tone as an Advance Wars game. If there's a new AW it needs to have the same feel the Wars World Trilogy had. Those characters are more remembered and cherished than the DoR one's.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hey Ura Ura , I found something you may like.

Sprite art of Andy.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Sprite art of Andy.

That sprite looks like it came right out of SSF2. If Andy ever gets in to that game I hope that's the sprite the devs use.

I also saw this pic on the guy's Twitter.

Glad to see there's still a lot of love for this series.

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Sprite art of Andy.

That sprite looks like it came right out of SSF2. If Andy ever gets in to that game I hope that's the sprite the devs use.

Hey, I saw that on the McleodGaming forums! Nice to see the love for Andy and Advance Wars! Wish this meant he was confirmed for SSF2 though...

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Sprite art of Andy.

Hey, I saw that on the McleodGaming forums! Nice to see the love for Andy and Advance Wars! Wish this meant he was confirmed for SSF2 though...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That was me that actually posted it there lol. The members told me that this artwork was made by someone who was once on the SSF2 dev team.

If that's the case then it's somewhat encouraging for Andy's chances in that game if a sprite exists for him along with CSS artwork. I'm really hoping he's one of the unlockable characters as well. Lets all cross our fingers! :lol:

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
That was me that actually posted it there lol. The members told me that this artwork was made by someone who was once on the SSF2 dev team.

If that's the case then it's somewhat encouraging for Andy's chances in that game if a sprite exists for him along with CSS artwork. I'm really hoping he's one of the unlockable characters as well. Lets all cross our fingers! :lol:
Oh, I knew it was you who posted it. I have an account there too, you know.;) Anyways, I feel the same way about Andy's chances in SSF2.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well Smash Switch has been officially revealed.

I don't have much hope for Andy but who knows? Maybe he'll be a retro character of sorts? His series does date back to 1988 after all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well Smash Switch has been officially revealed.

I don't have much hope for Andy but who knows? Maybe he'll be a retro character of sorts? His series does date back to 1988 after all.
I think we need to know if this is a full game or an enhanced port first. That would be the biggest obstacle.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think we need to know if this is a full game or an enhanced port first. That would be the biggest obstacle.
Most people seem to think it's a new game but i'm thinking this is pretty much a Splatoon 2 situation. A new game that uses a lot of assets from it's predecessor.

I seriously don't know what it'll take for Andy to make the roster. If the Ballot is taken in to consideration maybe that'll help him? I mean Advance Wars had to have some support in it. If they combined Andy and Sami's popularity that could give AW a significant chance of placing high in the Ballot.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly I think we as AW fans need to do a lot more to make some noise about the franchise.

I mean if getting a new AW game is out of the picture for now then we should at least try to get Andy in Smash Bros to bring some awareness to the franchise. Just like KI was dead for a long time even though Pit got in to Brawl.

It's a Catch 22 I know given that characters need to be relevant and all but we should at least try to bring awareness to the franchise.

And also I see no reason why IS can't port the 4 AW games on to the 3DS as a legacy collection. WarioWare is getting that treatment so why can't AW? It is the franchises 30th anniversary after all.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Honestly I think we as AW fans need to do a lot more to make some noise about the franchise.

I mean if getting a new AW game is out of the picture for now then we should at least try to get Andy in Smash Bros to bring some awareness to the franchise. Just like KI was dead for a long time even though Pit got in to Brawl.

It's a Catch 22 I know given that characters need to be relevant and all but we should at least try to bring awareness to the franchise.

And also I see no reason why IS can't port the 4 AW games on to the 3DS as a legacy collection. WarioWare is getting that treatment so why can't AW? It is the franchises 30th anniversary after all.
Just video that happens to be related to your statement. Nothing big, but GameXplain saying it deserves a revival with some good points.

Although you are right that more noise needs to be made for Intelligent Systems to know that there is demand for more Wars. Even two indie games that came out recently are inspired by it already. Just that Sakurai needs to see there is potential in a character that manipulates various war units.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Just video that happens to be related to your statement. Nothing big, but GameXplain saying it deserves a revival with some good points.

Although you are right that more noise needs to be made for Intelligent Systems to know that there is demand for more Wars. Even two indie games that came out recently are inspired by it already. Just that Sakurai needs to see there is potential in a character that manipulates various war units.
Yeah I saw that video. I'm glad GameXplain included AW in their list.

Thing is it's pretty hard to do that. I mean it's great that Tiny Metal and Wargroove exist to show that there is demand for AW styled games still. It's just that I don't think Nintendo and/or Intelligent Systems gets the memo. It would be great if there was more AW fans making noise about the series because I know there's a ton of them evident with the amount of spiritual successors.

I have this theory that they still can't get over the sales performance of Days of Ruin and are still keeping AW in the doghouse because of that. Which is dumb of course because the game came out at a time when both AW and FE weren't doing great but it's something I thought of.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah I saw that video. I'm glad GameXplain included AW in their list.

Thing is it's pretty hard to do that. I mean it's great that Tiny Metal and Wargroove exist to show that there is demand for AW styled games still. It's just that I don't think Nintendo and/or Intelligent Systems gets the memo. It would be great if there was more AW fans making noise about the series because I know there's a ton of them evident with the amount of spiritual successors.

I have this theory that they still can't get over the sales performance of Days of Ruin and are still keeping AW in the doghouse because of that. Which is dumb of course because the game came out at a time when both AW and FE weren't doing great but it's something I thought of.
The latter is a really plausible theory. That era were times that both series were struggling at the same time. Ike's games flopped and the sales of Wars continuously dropped per game (with Days of Ruin being the worst). Knowing Intelligent Systems, they talk about it but don't know what they can do to make it accessible to the same audience Awakening/Fates has. Perhaps that lack of ideas of how to improve the series is why they are so adamant on that. Knowing one can't have marriage or deep relationship in a game with disposable units directed by a CO. Or fanservice for that matter (God forbid Nel become the new Camilla).

Who knows were these other Wars fans are hiding. Some are vocal and others aren't. Unless they have a secret hideout in the vein of Earthbound and StarTropics having fan forums.

Top Bottom