• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Optimal way to SD with Mewtwo?

Tanneman

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, weird question but what's the most optimal way to SD from the P1 spawn position on BF, YS or DL? My friend and I do money matches over everything to decide who pays tournament entrance fee of the both of us and our latest one is who can throw away all 4 stocks the fastest with Mewtwo so I'm kinda theorycrafting as to what's the most optimal way. I was thinking run-off up-b at an angle that'll make you barely glide pas the ledge and then fastfall. Does anybody has an idea what's the most optimal way by chance?:)

SuperSmasherFan

Smash Cadet
odd question.
Yeah I would assume you would just want to fast fall and teleport into blastzone.
Sorry I don't have a better answer lol.

TIN0

Smash Cadet
NNID
FarmingEIAS
3DS FC
1907-8613-7842
Edge cancel teleport on the ledge, (dashattack immediately so you can learn the timing) and fastfall fair. Try out just shield dropping, running to ledge, dashattack, then fastfall dair. Once you get that timing, learn to up edge cancel the ledge, dash attack, then fastfall dair. Eventually, you can ledge cancel teleport to instant fastfall dair and lose your stock in a second. Practice, my dude. The dash attack dair also has cool abilities, that's why I know about it. Anyways, have fun.

Tanneman

Smash Rookie
Ah wow thanks for the info! Will definitely gove it a try, thanks a lot

Top Bottom