• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Opinions on unfrozen stadium?

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
its really, really fun. creates so many hype moments, and i think it would benefit players like me that spend more time researching/labbing than practicing/playing. it has a lot of jank an inconsistency, but at the same time, if you dont like a certain transformation, you can just camp and wait it out, which to my knowledge was a perfectly acceptable thing to do back in the day. people make the excuse that they got "caught" in the transformation (hope that makes sense), but you have plenty of time to react from the jumbotron. if you got caught in the transformation while getting combo'd, then thats just a skill issue. i think that unfrozen stadium is amazing, but you cant deny that certain transformations are blatantly unfair, and you cant strike/ban transformations like you can strike/ban stages.

Last edited:

itsClockwork_

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DCTR#355
unfrozen is ridiculously fun as a spectator imo, but i see how its a problem as a competitor

ThelmaJaker

Smash Rookie
I missed this event too and it is all because of my essay assignments. But now, I won't miss any event because this time, I have found the https://studyclerk.com/help-with-research-paper site where I have found professional research help. Now, I don't have to spend all of my time writing essay assignments.

Last edited:

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Unfrozen Stadium is the epitome of TRUE Melee. We shouldn't even call it "unfrozen," we should call it what it is--
REAL Pokemon Stadium! Its THE Pokemon Stadium! Enough of these fake "Stadium Lovers!"

Top Bottom