• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Opinions on the Beyond Melee mod?

Abefroman

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
ABEF#110
Switch FC
SW-7672-2689-2784
The new characters are pretty jank from my experience, shadow mewtwo especially. but a lot of the low tier buffs are super fun to mess around with and I like the stage variety. it just needs some polish mostly

Reactions: MyB

MyB

Smash Rookie
It needs an unranked mode badly. Asking for matches on discord won't cut it

cmwa

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CHIC#935
Pichu is pretty cool in this mod but skull kid and fay are garbage.

Treyweyfat

Smash Rookie
Its a great mod and all but first of all some characters are removed such as Yoshi and then most of the new characters aren't that fun in my opinion plus they did some characters like Puff MAD DIRTY. You can only do 1 Side-B in the air as puff so her horizontal recovery is a lot worse. the stages are cool but I still prefer Vanilla Melee

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Not a big fan of Melee mods, to be honest. This wasn't bad for a couple of hours.

nekofnek

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NEK#898
Awesome. I just hate how they removed some characters from vanilla melee. Why tf can't I play as Luigi man.

Top Bottom