• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation Starfall: Bringing Life to SMRPG Again

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Rosalina and the Lumas
Yes. Even SMRPG Armageddon has her in it.

So I stopped by Walmart after work today, and I found an official Mario encyclopedia celebrating his 30th Anniversary (my Walmart sucks, so no one realizes that that was almost 5 years ago, and yet they just got the book.) Unfortunately, the main articles are the main games, so Super Mario RPG isn't covered. HOWEVER, there is brief mention in the very, very long index that mentions any game that has ever involved Mario in some way.

It's cool in a time capsule kind of way, as we went from having mere mentions to having full on Nintendo acknowledging its existence via Twitter.
Here's hoping we get even further than that!!

Edit: The 3/4 Stars means "Mario's involvement in the game" which...makes no sense, as you play as him the entire game. Why they left out a star is beyond me.
Probably because they realise that Geno's tied more into the main plot than Mario himself (as far as the latter's concerned, he had no idea of the quest's significance beyond stopping Smithy from ruling the world before meeting the former).

Well, that, and the amount of screentime Mario gets, I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang 1000 Signatures already? that's incredible! Hopefully we can keep up this pace. Also little update about the letter I'm making, I'm addressing it to Square and I got it finished here's what it looks like
[Insert date here]

Dear Square, Super Mario RPG is such a special game for me and many others, Some grew up playing the game, Some recently got into it and enjoy it so much (me).
It's a one of a kind game with incredible and exceptionally written characters who range from funny to charming to locations which are beatiful and Stunning.
Geno is an amazing character who is both Charming and quirky to Serious and super cool!, Mallow is both Lovable and cute to Cool and Caring, even Side
Characters are written masterfully look at Booster he was only really in one location in the game yet he has a ton of fans cause he is Hilarious and fun,
There are so many amazing characters who are collecting dust and you're not using them which is a gigantic shame! everything about the game was
Masterfully done the music is Iconic and the characters are entertaining, the locations are so varied and Beautiful and the Mechanics are incredibly
fun. Yet like I said they're going to waste which is a shame they should be brung back and used instead of collecting dust, You could partner with Nintendo to bring them back!
Geno and Mallow have a ton of fans waiting for their return so please for mine and the rest of the Fans's sake bring them back! now I'll pass it onto other
fans.

"Super Mario RPG is a game that is often overlooked and deserves more recognition. It has many elements that make it stand out from other RPGs,
like the hilarious dialogue, the intriguing story, the admirable characters, and the gameplay. It's a game that anyone - kid or adult - will love.

The gameplay revolves around timed hits. Some attacks can be really difficult to master, and some can be easy. As opposed to other RPGs,
you have something in the gameplay to challenge you instead of just pressing a button for a character to do an attack for you.

This is a game that involved Nintendo and Square Enix (Squaresoft at the time) working together. The enemies had different names.
There were brand new characters. There were story elements you normally wouldn't expect to see in a Mario game,
making it a more serious and unique Mario game, while at the same time keeping the Mario that everyone knows since the first ever Mario game.

The characters are a mix of the Mario characters in the mainline Mario universe, and characters created by Square Enix.
You have Mallow - a cloud with magical powers who finds out that he IS NOT A TADPOLE and must go on an adventure to find his real parents.

Geno. Geno is the character. While not the protagonist of the game, the story revolves around him.
His purpose is to find the 7 stars to rebuild star road. He does this not only for the purpose of it being fixed,
but he does it so that everyone's wishes can be answered. After his purpose is complete, he leaves the Geno doll and returns to where he came from
- above star road. He rebuilds star road while it is not something to benefit him, but to benefit all the people in the world.
He does this while possessing a puppet who has a gun for a hand. People become hooked to this character once you see what he can do.

Overall, what makes Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars special is because of the support and following it has gained over the years because of what the game produces.
Lovable characters, settings, story, and gameplay. What makes it special is it, as of now, being a one time thing that people want to see more of.

This is why Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is important to me, and I hope it gets the acknowledgement it deserves in the years (perhaps months) to come." - Zack E, Smashboards.

"It's a wonderful game which gave way to Paper Mario, as well as Mario & Luigi. The Mario RPGs are excellent games, and I feel the very first one should be remade.
If Square gets together with Nintendo and likes working with them, it could change a lot, and at this point there's valid reasons to believe they already do." - FurretBro, Smashboards.

"I know I can't speak for everyone else here, but I know for a whole lot of people, myself included,
SMRPG was our introduction to "proper" RPGs, what with it literally being designed as baby's first RPG to get Western fans hooked on the genre.

To me, the game will always be special for getting me into what's come to be my absolute favorite genre of games,
even if I've since played ones that I enjoyed even more.

Oh, and it also inspired the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi lines of games,
two series which have had an undeniable impact on the industry and have dedicated fanbases as well.
Plus, SMRPG was also one of the earliest examples of true character in a Mario game,
which is pretty impressive considering it's hardly the most text-heavy of games, especially for an RPG.
Hell, it was the game that basically invented the "RPG Bowser" personality that we've all come to love in games since.
For how little it's referenced nowadays (for admittedly obvious reasons), SMRPG's importance to the Mario series as a whole is not to be understated.

Yeah, there's a lot of reasons to love SMRPG, and what I listed were just a few of the most extremely general ones.
Even if you don't have a specific story about the first time you met Geno in the Forest Maze or when you first played as BOWSER in a Mario game,
SMRPG is special to so many people for so many different reasons,
and I really hope Nintendo and Square Enix will be able to put aside their differences just this once to let all those people relive their childhoods in a new,
revitalized way." -Ze Diglett, Smashboards.

"to me super mario rpg reminds me of the times of nice and original Nintendo games. i miss the times when the games were filled with imagination and fun.
of course the graphics and capabilities were limited but thats what your imagination was for, to fill in the blanks.
nowadays many nintendo games lost that flare to me and I've found myself not really playing much nintendo games.
so after replaying super mario rpg I felt like a kid again playing the nice and old games of nintendo that didnt feel like cash grabs or just remakes.
they had soul in them which just makes me warm inside." - RSF-Blue Bomber, Smashboards.

"I played SMRPG for the first time in September of 2018. I grew up with a lot of RPGs in my childhood and yet never touched this hidden gem.
I started it up...and was immediately taken in by it's charm. This was the first time we saw the Mushroom Kingdom with life in it.
No longer starting in a new world, get to a castle, save the princess (toad), repeat.
Now it was these citizens of the Kingdom had personality and an air of realness to them. You could potentially relate to a given character in the story.
Mallow resonated with me not because he didn't know his parents, but because he was in turn finding himself while on this journey.

In short, this game means a lot to me and should not be forgotten by anyone.
This was a love letter made by Nintendo and Square that brought life to the Mushroom Kingdom." - AugustusB, Smashboards.

the thing I'm curious about is I'm 1)Making sure the people who responded to my last comment about the letter is actually addressing the letter and that's what they want to say instead of directing the response towards me cause the responses don't really seem like they fit the letter 2) if there's anything I should fix or change and 3) Does anyone else have anything to add to the letter? so what about it gang?

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
I really don’t know why people keep writing that “petitions do nothing”. The idea is to show Nintendo and Square that there’s demand for a product, it was the same reason that Moonfall had some influence in the MM remake.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I just want to get a head count on this, how many of you think Rosalina will be revealed as Geno's higher authority if SMRPG does make a return?

D

Deleted member

Dang 1000 Signatures already? that's incredible! Hopefully we can keep up this pace. Also little update about the letter I'm making, I'm addressing it to Square and I got it finished here's what it looks like
[Insert date here]

Dear Square, Super Mario RPG is such a special game for me and many others, Some grew up playing the game, Some recently got into it and enjoy it so much (me).
It's a one of a kind game with incredible and exceptionally written characters who range from funny to charming to locations which are beatiful and Stunning.
Geno is an amazing character who is both Charming and quirky to Serious and super cool!, Mallow is both Lovable and cute to Cool and Caring, even Side
Characters are written masterfully look at Booster he was only really in one location in the game yet he has a ton of fans cause he is Hilarious and fun,
There are so many amazing characters who are collecting dust and you're not using them which is a gigantic shame! everything about the game was
Masterfully done the music is Iconic and the characters are entertaining, the locations are so varied and Beautiful and the Mechanics are incredibly
fun. Yet like I said they're going to waste which is a shame they should be brung back and used instead of collecting dust, You could partner with Nintendo to bring them back!
Geno and Mallow have a ton of fans waiting for their return so please for mine and the rest of the Fans's sake bring them back! now I'll pass it onto other
fans.

"Super Mario RPG is a game that is often overlooked and deserves more recognition. It has many elements that make it stand out from other RPGs,
like the hilarious dialogue, the intriguing story, the admirable characters, and the gameplay. It's a game that anyone - kid or adult - will love.

The gameplay revolves around timed hits. Some attacks can be really difficult to master, and some can be easy. As opposed to other RPGs,
you have something in the gameplay to challenge you instead of just pressing a button for a character to do an attack for you.

This is a game that involved Nintendo and Square Enix (Squaresoft at the time) working together. The enemies had different names.
There were brand new characters. There were story elements you normally wouldn't expect to see in a Mario game,
making it a more serious and unique Mario game, while at the same time keeping the Mario that everyone knows since the first ever Mario game.

The characters are a mix of the Mario characters in the mainline Mario universe, and characters created by Square Enix.
You have Mallow - a cloud with magical powers who finds out that he IS NOT A TADPOLE and must go on an adventure to find his real parents.

Geno. Geno is the character. While not the protagonist of the game, the story revolves around him.
His purpose is to find the 7 stars to rebuild star road. He does this not only for the purpose of it being fixed,
but he does it so that everyone's wishes can be answered. After his purpose is complete, he leaves the Geno doll and returns to where he came from
- above star road. He rebuilds star road while it is not something to benefit him, but to benefit all the people in the world.
He does this while possessing a puppet who has a gun for a hand. People become hooked to this character once you see what he can do.

Overall, what makes Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars special is because of the support and following it has gained over the years because of what the game produces.
Lovable characters, settings, story, and gameplay. What makes it special is it, as of now, being a one time thing that people want to see more of.

This is why Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is important to me, and I hope it gets the acknowledgement it deserves in the years (perhaps months) to come." - Zack E, Smashboards.

"It's a wonderful game which gave way to Paper Mario, as well as Mario & Luigi. The Mario RPGs are excellent games, and I feel the very first one should be remade.
If Square gets together with Nintendo and likes working with them, it could change a lot, and at this point there's valid reasons to believe they already do." - FurretBro, Smashboards.

"I know I can't speak for everyone else here, but I know for a whole lot of people, myself included,
SMRPG was our introduction to "proper" RPGs, what with it literally being designed as baby's first RPG to get Western fans hooked on the genre.

To me, the game will always be special for getting me into what's come to be my absolute favorite genre of games,
even if I've since played ones that I enjoyed even more.

Oh, and it also inspired the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi lines of games,
two series which have had an undeniable impact on the industry and have dedicated fanbases as well.
Plus, SMRPG was also one of the earliest examples of true character in a Mario game,
which is pretty impressive considering it's hardly the most text-heavy of games, especially for an RPG.
Hell, it was the game that basically invented the "RPG Bowser" personality that we've all come to love in games since.
For how little it's referenced nowadays (for admittedly obvious reasons), SMRPG's importance to the Mario series as a whole is not to be understated.

Yeah, there's a lot of reasons to love SMRPG, and what I listed were just a few of the most extremely general ones.
Even if you don't have a specific story about the first time you met Geno in the Forest Maze or when you first played as BOWSER in a Mario game,
SMRPG is special to so many people for so many different reasons,
and I really hope Nintendo and Square Enix will be able to put aside their differences just this once to let all those people relive their childhoods in a new,
revitalized way." -Ze Diglett, Smashboards.

"to me super mario rpg reminds me of the times of nice and original Nintendo games. i miss the times when the games were filled with imagination and fun.
of course the graphics and capabilities were limited but thats what your imagination was for, to fill in the blanks.
nowadays many nintendo games lost that flare to me and I've found myself not really playing much nintendo games.
so after replaying super mario rpg I felt like a kid again playing the nice and old games of nintendo that didnt feel like cash grabs or just remakes.
they had soul in them which just makes me warm inside." - RSF-Blue Bomber, Smashboards.

"I played SMRPG for the first time in September of 2018. I grew up with a lot of RPGs in my childhood and yet never touched this hidden gem.
I started it up...and was immediately taken in by it's charm. This was the first time we saw the Mushroom Kingdom with life in it.
No longer starting in a new world, get to a castle, save the princess (toad), repeat.
Now it was these citizens of the Kingdom had personality and an air of realness to them. You could potentially relate to a given character in the story.
Mallow resonated with me not because he didn't know his parents, but because he was in turn finding himself while on this journey.

In short, this game means a lot to me and should not be forgotten by anyone.
This was a love letter made by Nintendo and Square that brought life to the Mushroom Kingdom." - AugustusB, Smashboards.

the thing I'm curious about is I'm 1)Making sure the people who responded to my last comment about the letter is actually addressing the letter and that's what they want to say instead of directing the response towards me cause the responses don't really seem like they fit the letter 2) if there's anything I should fix or change and 3) Does anyone else have anything to add to the letter? so what about it gang?
I really like it :)

You know, I just want to get a head count on this, how many of you think Rosalina will be revealed as Geno's higher authority if SMRPG does make a return?
Me

Icewolff92

Smash Champion

While it could work, I don't think that would happen

D

Deleted member

Don't know about this one chief, it could happen but Fan canon's don't usually happen and I wouldn't be surprised if they had concept art of the higher authority but they decided not to use it, I'm gonna say...No. it would be a fun surprise but I don't think they're the same thing.

Theanimator10

Smash Cadet
Uhhh, PeanutButterGamer maybe? He put Mario RPG in his top 10 favorite games list AND stated that he would like to see Geno in Smash.
I know this isn't related to Geno, but I've been trying to get jontron to join the banjo train for smash, kind of like a spokesperson of the group. Maybe if he joins along banjo fans can help push for a new game and for smash. We should try the same for geno. Get some big names out there to try and get the word out to a wider audience.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Don't know about this one chief, it could happen but Fan canon's don't usually happen and I wouldn't be surprised if they had concept art of the higher authority but they decided not to use it, I'm gonna say...No. it would be a fun surprise but I don't think they're the same thing.
The only way I could see something like this being "official canon" (would Geno return to Nintendo and they would start using him) would be if Nintendo, (or rather, Shigeru Miyamoto) be more open for lore in Super Mario. I mean just look at the Mario and Luigi games as well as the Paper Mario Games. They have lore yes, but how many of the original cast have they been allowed to use as actual characters? Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach, with the rare occasion of Toadworth (who I could swear is sort of on his way being written out by Nintendo since the last game he was in was the remakes of the Mario and Luigi saga and only that. He's not even in the Party spinoff games right now) Most of the cast is just simply OG together with the big four.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I know this isn't related to Geno, but I've been trying to get jontron to join the banjo train for smash, kind of like a spokesperson of the group. Maybe if he joins along banjo fans can help push for a new game and for smash. We should try the same for geno. Get some big names out there to try and get the word out to a wider audience.
Considering the stink fans (scratch that, people in general) made after expressing his own views, and when his voice role was still kept for A Hat in Time in spite of that...it's probably best that Jontron's not involved.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
When it comes to Rosalina, I don't think she'll ever officially be related to Geno in any way. Maybe there might be implications at best, but that's all we'd end up getting. With the way Miyamoto-san is about Mario lore, I can't see it going too far. (On the bright side, it means no one can touch my headcanons! Ha! Hahahaha!!)

Anyhow...

@ShotoStar Nice letter so far. I say give it some more time and give it a little more chance for people to give more testimonials. Be sure to also jot down the links to the petition and our board here, as well, to show that this isn't just a matter of a few people. It's a matter of over a thousand now and growing!! (We haven't even hit a WEEK yet, guys! Holy moly!)

Finally, here is my segment of the letter:

I've been a Nintendo fan ever since I was four years of age, having been an early adopter of the Nintendo 64 back when it was brand new. I've been loyal and loving to your company for so long, and I always will be. Let me take my time first and foremost to thank Nintendo and Square for giving us so many beautiful gaming experiences, none the least of which being Super Mario RPG. Everything you give to us fans makes us eternally grateful, and we hope you will listen to our words, even if our dreams can't be made to pass. We love you both dearly.

Super Mario RPG is such a touching game for me, and the legacy it has begun is one that has spanned over two decades strong. Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi would not exist if not for Super Mario RPG. The humor and character it has given to the Mushroom Kingdom has forever been a selling point for the series, and it all started with this humble, yet ambitious Super Nintendo offering. It's a game that has made me and countless people laugh and cry, from older fans like me down to younger fans. Through the Virtual Console and SNES Classic, I've seen many more young fans coming to appreciate the characters and unique charm that this game has, something that even the current-day Mario RPGs have not been able to entirely replicate. It's that collaborate Square and Nintendo touch that really drove this game home.

The characters, especially, are a huge drawing point to this game. Geno and Mallow are the two new protagonists alongside Mario, Princess Peach Toadstool, and Bowser, and they fit right in. Mallow is a character that made me personally tear up over his entire journey, both developing as a character and finding out his origins. Geno is a mysterious and fresh entity with a lot of charm and potential in his design, a character that is cool and even a little goofy. That isn't even counting the bosses, too! Mack, Bowyer, Punchinello, the Axem Rangers, Smithy himself, and so on, all such wonderful faces. It gave this game a feeling that no other game has since had.

If things had been a little different, I could imagine Geno and Mallow already having been mainstays in the series. Whether it's Mallow aiding Mario in the clouds in Galaxy 2 or Geno and his doll making an appearance in Odyssey, or heck, even just spin-off titles, they'd fit perfectly. Mallow is cute and sweet, marketable to the younger folk, whereas Geno maintains a cool and cute character that anyone would be drawn to. They would be eye-catching fits to the series, highly marketable staples.

A sequel to this game with these characters returning, even if only as a Mario & Luigi game, would be so spectacular. A remake would steal my heart in the best way. Geno and Mallow returning with the main cast would make me happier than anything. I've sent my wishes to Star Road in hopes that they will be answered, and we are all praying for them to return home one day.

slopdop

Smash Cadet
To add to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice 's post about AGDQ donating tonight, there's also a Fight Culex after the run incentive that's currently at $23,813 out of $25,000 that you can also put your donation towards as well. It's possible that it will get met before the run even starts but just incase there's also that to add during the run to make it even better tonight!

edit: ok scratch that someone just donated $1000 towards the goal it only needs $137... and it's met! Woo Culex!

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I just realized something about Geno in the shower (ain't it always shower thoughts?) that just had me devolve into a giggling mess.

So, the naming conventions of moves are pretty standard for most characters. They're either very basic or kinda interesting, yet still basic. No real naming theme other than just a cool term. That applies to everyone's moves... except Geno's. Geno is the only one with his name, or rather, the name of the doll, tacked onto each one. Gaz uses Geno's attacks as the 'shooting star shot', which leads me to believe that either Gaz made that name up or it came in the description of the doll when he got it.

What am I getting at? A stretch of a headcanon, but a funny, dorky one to think about. Those move names, unlike the rest of the crew's, aren't the game's or the doll's names.

Geno made them up.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I just realized something about Geno in the shower (ain't it always shower thoughts?) that just had me devolve into a giggling mess.

So, the naming conventions of moves are pretty standard for most characters. They're either very basic or kinda interesting, yet still basic. No real naming theme other than just a cool term. That applies to everyone's moves... except Geno's. Geno is the only one with his name, or rather, the name of the doll, tacked onto each one. Gaz uses Geno's attacks as the 'shooting star shot', which leads me to believe that either Gaz made that name up or it came in the description of the doll when he got it.

What am I getting at? A stretch of a headcanon, but a funny, dorky one to think about. Those move names, unlike the rest of the crew's, aren't the game's or the doll's names.

Geno made them up.
I will not lie, this is the first thing my mind went to.
To be fair, he does serve a higher authority and is pretty anime, so it kinda makes sense my mind would go there.

MyBrokenLuigiAmiibo

Smash Cadet
hot damn, we're at 1000 signatures already? we were just at 700 or so last night around this time. we're gaining a few hundred every day it seems like.

owjies

Smash Journeyman

Geno made them up.
I'm imagining Geno in middle of battle trying to translate his various attacks from star spirit language into the language of mortals, "Oh, I'm strong enough to use '♡♪!? ♫∞●○!' I'll call it.....Geno Flash!"

Also, I wanted to congratulate everybody on 1,000 signatures! Amazing progress so far!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I'm imagining Geno in middle of battle trying to translate his various attacks from star spirit language into the language of mortals, "Oh, I'm strong enough to use '♡♪!? ♫∞●○!' I'll call it.....Geno Flash!"

Also, I wanted to congratulate everybody on 1,000 signatures! Amazing progress so far!
Once again, first thing that came to mind.

Last edited:

T2by4

Smash Lord
That's always been my head canon, and I think he would fit right into the Mario lore wonderfully if they did that. It does line up pretty well. Hopefully someday Nintendo will officially tell us who this "High power" is, if anybody.

I wonder what his voice would be like. That's something I have thought about if they did bring him to Smash. Would he be silent or have an actual voice actor for him?

D

Deleted member

That's always been my head canon, and I think he would fit right into the Mario lore wonderfully if they did that. It does line up pretty well. Hopefully someday Nintendo will officially tell us who this "High power" is, if anybody.

I wonder what his voice would be like. That's something I have thought about if they did bring him to Smash. Would he be silent or have an actual voice actor for him?
In the Geno thread, Ovaltine Ovaltine brought up a really cool idea of Chris Niosi voicing Geno. He's been hired by Square Enix and Nintendo for voice acting for Octopath Traveler!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Chris Niosi. Accept no substitutes. (That is, if he had a voice.)

You know, for Mallow, I always kind of... imagined him sounding like Steven Universe. Given the fact that people are often polarizing on poor Mallow in much the same way, it kinda fits in a meta way, as well. Ridiculous, I know, but there you go.

T2by4

Smash Lord
In the Geno thread, Ovaltine Ovaltine brought up a really cool idea of Chris Niosi voicing Geno. He's been hired by Square Enix and Nintendo for voice acting for Octopath Traveler!
Got any suggestions as to which one he uses in particular? I just listened to his demo reel and I can definitely see it.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So if Mallow and Geno got into a Mario 2/USA style platformer how would they platform differently?

Mallow I see basically being similar to toad’s current versions with his low jump stat. But somewhere closer Luigi’s shaky physics to show he’s cloudlike (floaty) and clumsy.

Geno... I got no idea how he’d work.

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
Toad's Mario Kart 64 voice works for Mallow, in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

Just for a headcount who's all gonna donate to AGDQ tonight? I for one am gonna try but I dunno if I'll be able to.

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
You know, I’ve been thinking, the timing for the campaign couldn’t been better, for 3 reasons:
1-Square is back on Nintendo’s side, we are getting a main Final Fantasy game (several, actually) since the Snes
2-In the last couple shareholders meetings, Nintendo’s president has said that Nintendo is looking for partnership with other companies to make games with Nintendo’s IP (Rabbids Kingdom Battle and Starlink are good examples)
3- The 2 other Mario RPG series have been selling progressively worse, with M&L getting only remakes nowadays
Making a new partnership with Square, for a “new”, “more serious” Mario RPG series, is not something so far fetched in the current context of this generation (of course, maybe I’m making too much sense for Nintendo, because, you know, it’s Nintendo, but they have been stellar with the Switch)

D

Deleted member

Got any suggestions as to which one he uses in particular? I just listened to his demo reel and I can definitely see it.
That's a good point, I'm not sure.

Also, can anyone link the Geno vs Exor rap battle, lol.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Tragically, I am going to be turning in for the night. I look forward to hearing about what happened.

slopdop

Smash Cadet
Hoping we get some sweet art on Twitter during this run. Sometimes people will draw characters and stuff on there during runs.

Top Bottom