• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation Starfall: Bringing Life to SMRPG Again

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I haven't logged in since Smash was done, but I had to come back here and congratulate you guys! Just like with Advance Wars, this is again proof that if you never give up, you can bring back an old franchise / old game. Truly couldn't be happier for you guys, and I'm definitely hyped myself as someone who really enjoyed playing the original SMRPG. Once again, CONGRATS! :mariomelee:

Loliko YnT

Smash Ace
NNID
karilthewizard
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
I haven't posted here in check watch... 2 years , but I HAD to come back to at least celebrate it in the thread that started it all.

It absolutely feels surreal that all the supports through the years actually worked and yielded the best possible result ; regardless of what happens next , I cannot put into words how happy I am with SMRPG Remake being real.
The latest direct just proved that a lot of what we wanted from the Mario franchise in term of creativity came to fruition (Wonder , the Peach Theater game , The last spark hunter) as well. It can only go up from there ! :geno:

Geno Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Haven't done anything in Smashboards since 2019 (4 years!) Posted a few times on the old Geno thread, but never on this. Right now I'm more so looking back on the years I've always wished to see Geno return in some form. Back then, I thought Smash and my love for the series would be his best bet, but now to see the character back properly in modern day graphics really makes me happy.
I don't think I've played the original Mario RPG since around the SNES Mini but I'll definitely get the remake.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Besides a brief visit or two, this is the first time I have posted in what feels like forever. So happy to see things finally pay off like they have, and hopefully it could all lead to big things in the future for SMRPG and its characters.

Top Bottom