• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation: M.U.L.T.I.V.E.R.S.U.S. - Codename: Kids Next Door General Support Thread

If you had to choose 1 character to rep KND for Multiversus, who would it be?

• Total voters

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

This is a general support thread for any KND rep getting into Multiversus.

What is Codename: Kids Next Door?
KND is a Cartoon Network show that aired from 2002 - 2008. The series is centered around an organization of kids known as Kids Next Door who battle various evil adults. KND is a big organization consisting of many kids, each with their own unique code number numbuh. The show mainly focuses on Sector V which is located in a giant treehouse and consists of Numbuh's 1-5. They fight many unique and wacky adult villains throughout the series such as Toiletnator and Stickybeard, though their main antagonists are The Delightful Children from Down the Lane as well as their dad named Father.

KND is owned by Warner Bros. as both the show and various merchandise was distributed by them.

Who are the potential candidates?
There are a lot of candidates for this both within the main Sector V group as well as the various wacky villains. Each has their own thing going for and against them to the point where its hard to say who will absolutely be the KND rep if it gets one (especially with how Multiversus seems to be choosing characters). I'll go through some of potential KND candidates now:

1640921887414.png
1640921910621.png
1640921961809.png
1640922004998.png
1640922032425.png

• Numbuh 1 (Real name: Nigel Uno)​
    • The head of KND Sector V (the main group), and probably the most likely KND character to get in. He was one of two KND characters added in the original 3DS version of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.​
  • Numbuh 2 (Real name: Hogarth "Hoagie" Gilligan, Jr)​
    • The engineer of the main group. Admittedly one of the less likely of the main 5 to get in, but his moveset potential is pretty much endless as he builds many inventions throughout the series and utilizies many flying vehicles.​
  • Numbuh 3 (Real name: Kuki Sanban)​
    • The carefree tactician and medic of the KND. Also has an obsession with Rainbow Monkeys.​
  • Numbuh 4 (Real name: Wallabee "Wally" Beatles)​
    • The main combatant of Sector V. He'd most likely play as an up-close brawler.​
  • Numbuh 5 (Abigail "Abby" Lincoln)​
    • The second in-command and spy for Sector V. Her sister Cree is an antagonist of the show who wields the dreaded B.R.A. (Battle Ready Armor).​
  • Father
    • Father is, well, the father of the enemy group The Delightful Children from Down the Lane as well as the central antagonist of the show (additionally he is also Operation Z.E.R.O. movie spoilers Numbuh 1's uncle). Along with Numbuh 1, he was one of two KND characters added in the original 3DS version of Punch Time Explosion. He would mainly be a fire-based fighter as he's often depicted with flames and fights that way in PTE.​
  • Toiletnator
    • This might seem like an odd pick from the surface but Toiletnator is one of the more recognizable KND villains. He was added into the XL version of Punch Time Explosion, making him the third and final KND rep for that game.​
  • Other Characters
    • KND has such a wacky roster of villains that just about any of them would be a fun and unique fighter. Stickybeard for example would be a pirate fighter with candy-based attacks. The Common Cold would fight with sickness/snot based attacks. There's just so much potential with the series.​
1640921833143.png
1640921857026.png
1640923058249.png

Why should KND get into Multiversus?

KND was one of Cartoon Network's most popular shows throughout the 2000's. As I mentioned before, there is just so much potential when it comes to the wide variety of characters from both the KND organization and the villains. On a personal note, it was easily my favorite show as a kid so having any KND character (especially one of the main Sector V kids) would be awesome to have.

Also if Lebron James does get into Multiversus via Space Jam 2, we need some of Sector V to get in for the rematch of the century.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I was just about to post a Father support thread. I definitely support any Kids Next Door character getting in Multiversus!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
K.N.D is a based choice. I enjoyed it a lot as a kid and as an adult I can appreciate the writing as the episodes really capture that childhood vibe of situations being a bigger deal than they actually are. Like I believe it's the first episode or one of the first where Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb planned to ban all kids from a pool. It's epicly stupid, I love it. And I agree with the sheer variety of the characters that they can choose from. There are very few major recurring characters who would be boring.

Sign me up.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

Numbuh One now has his own thread.

Amaterachu1

Smash Cadet
Numbuh One no doubt, but I voted Numbuh Three as that's my pick after Numbuh One and Father who were in PTE already.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I voted Numbuh One, I personally think he's the most iconic one and he's also my favorite. Consider me a supporter.

Top Bottom