• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OPEN LETTER to ISAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

Smash Cadet
Dear Isai:

I want you to listen to my story of joining MC.

"Do you think I'll ever make it in MC?" I asked Quickman, as my eyes glistened with hope in the illuminating light. "Of course you will," he replied. His assurance ignited my path. I defeated tons of souls with my newly cheapened and quicker Ness (as taught by Quickman) to gain the reputation I hoped for. I was soon given entrance to PPS. I felt like I reached the top, but something deep inside said, "No Parallax, you are missing your true goal." And that's when I got my first approval for MC: from Asylum.

Asylum and I were already acquaintances so not only did he give me the heads up but guided me onto getting my other approvals. I soon came in contact with Jaime and he gave me the heads up as well. Then came YOU- you gave me an abnormal and chance-based condition to join: you told me that if you completed your foxondk combo I would be approved. And so I waited... seconds became minutes... minutes became hours... and hours became a day of me anxiously awaiting your reply until Asylum said, "he did it." I honestly don't remember how I got approval from Johnny but I know I must have. Then came Nintendude, the last approval. I told him I had gotten approvals for everyone and I needed only his. I thought that this resume of approvals would just make him assume I was ready to join and give me his. But no, he told me I must battle him. And so we engaged in epic battles between Ness and Samus going back and forth. Time elapsed, he was ready to give me his decision... yes. He gave me the special rules of MC, and allowed me to put on my tag. That was the day I felt complete in the realm of smash.

People respected me for being in MC, almost everyone now was on my nuts with my skilled Ness and I felt on top. I added my name to the MC clan on smashwiki and I felt legit. I spent time playing a few mega ffas and team battles with you johnny and nintendude.

Time elapsed.

Time faded.

My name was removed from smashwiki.

Everytime I would see you on the server and I would be ignored.

I began to doubt my still existence in the clan.

Earlier today Zenyore asked why I was wearing the tag. I laughed it off, but engaged in a conversation to see what he was joking about. He began to explain that all the MC members said I was a fake- jaime, nintendude, johnny, and you yourself. I am betrayed, a cynical outcast that never was destined to mean anything.

I never wanted to be a fake, a troll, a jokester with an MC tag. I wanted the reputation as a legit MC top player. I removed the MC tag.

All I now ask is... why Isai... why?

Sincerely,
Parallax

P.S. Tonight is the night I kill myself.

malva00

Smash Master
i dun know what u talking about

plus ur only in mc cuz i did my combo not cuz i wanted u in it so dun feel so special

all that matters is if u have fun not if ur in MC lol my favorite ssb people are not in MC

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Do you need to be in that clan to be someone important?
And back to reality as Boezy said, do u need to be good at a videogame to be respected?

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
dear Isai:

I Want You To Listen To My Story Of Joining Mc.

"do You Think I'll Ever Make It In Mc?" I Asked Quickman, As My Eyes Glistened With Hope In The Illuminating Light. "of Course You Will," He Replied. His Assurance Ignited My Path. I Defeated Tons Of Souls With My Newly Cheapened And Quicker Ness (as Taught By Quickman) To Gain The Reputation I Hoped For. I Was Soon Given Entrance To Pps. I Felt Like I Reached The Top, But Something Deep Inside Said, "no Parallax, You Are Missing Your True Goal." And That's When I Got My First Approval For Mc: From Asylum.

Asylum And I Were Already Acquaintances So Not Only Did He Give Me The Heads Up But Guided Me Onto Getting My Other Approvals. I Soon Came In Contact With Jaime And He Gave Me The Heads Up As Well. Then Came You- You Gave Me An Abnormal And Chance-based Condition To Join: You Told Me That If You Completed Your Foxondk Combo I Would Be Approved. And So I Waited... Seconds Became Minutes... Minutes Became Hours... And Hours Became A Day Of Me Anxiously Awaiting Your Reply Until Asylum Said, "he Did It." I Honestly Don't Remember How I Got Approval From Johnny But I Know I Must Have. Then Came Nintendude, The Last Approval. I Told Him I Had Gotten Approvals For Everyone And I Needed Only His. I Thought That This Resume Of Approvals Would Just Make Him Assume I Was Ready To Join And Give Me His. But No, He Told Me I Must Battle Him. And So We Engaged In Epic Battles Between Ness And Samus Going Back And Forth. Time Elapsed, He Was Ready To Give Me His Decision... Yes. He Gave Me The Special Rules Of Mc, And Allowed Me To Put On My Tag. That Was The Day I Felt Complete In The Realm Of Smash.

People Respected Me For Being In Mc, Almost Everyone Now Was On My Nuts With My Skilled Ness And I Felt On Top. I Added My Name To The Mc Clan On Smashwiki And I Felt Legit. I Spent Time Playing A Few Mega Ffas And Team Battles With You Johnny And Nintendude.

Time Elapsed.

Time Faded.

My Name Was Removed From Smashwiki.

Everytime I Would See You On The Server And I Would Be Ignored.

I Began To Doubt My Still Existence In The Clan.

Earlier Today Zenyore Asked Why I Was Wearing The Tag. I Laughed It Off, But Engaged In A Conversation To See What He Was Joking About. He Began To Explain That All The Mc Members Said I Was A Fake- Jaime, Nintendude, Johnny, And You Yourself. I Am Betrayed, A Cynical Outcast That Never Was Destined To Mean Anything.

I Never Wanted To Be A Fake, A Troll, A Jokester With An Mc Tag. I Wanted The Reputation As A Legit Mc Top Player. I Removed The Mc Tag.

All I Now Ask Is... Why Isai... Why?

Sincerely,
Parallax

p.s. Tonight Is The Night I Kill Myself.
Wall Of Text!

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
holy **** i feel so sad for you...u are a fukig uselss turd thats trying to be a l33t padawan but got fuking pawned by darth maul! wow ownage...gg k thx bai

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
This really didn't need to go here, it should have been obvious that it would be filled with spam.

Next time you want to say something to Isai, use a PM or MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom