• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Open Invite for Friendlies in La

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
Hey Smashboards open invite to anyone in the LA area, i'm in the 90034 zip code located between Culver City and Santa Monica. I've got a great apartment that is very gamer friendly, my roommate and I play a lot of games however he is more of a first person guy and while i'm all about Overwatch I need my Smash. I just got done competing and getting my booty kicked in a Santa Ana tournament series called Wednesday Night Fights. Its a great place to play, the best I ever did was 3 and 2, to give you a bit of insight to my current skill level. I'm still in the same skill range, nowhere near good enough to win an event yet, but I have played about 8 events and they are usually won by Void, K9sbruce, Mr. Concon, and the one time Zer0 showed up he didn't even win, (lost to Anti). So for a local it's certainly competitive. I'd love to find players to play with who I can help elevate their game and they can do the same for me. I'm open to having several people over as I know this isn't necessarily attainable with just 1 or 2 people.

I main Greninja but have been moving more towards Fox lately. Please reply or PM me if you're interested in getting together for some competitive but friendly games!

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
I live near Pasadena. I think Culver is slightly out of my range
I can always come to you, i've got a beat up car but it gets me places. I just like to offer my place first instead of inviting myself anywhere.

Top Bottom