• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oos options

Dumb poll- which is the best legendary card in clash royale?

• Miner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lumberjack

• Night Witch

• Graveyard

• Sparky

• The Log

• Inferno Dragon

• Fisherman

• Ice Wizard

• Magic Archer

• Bandit

• Mega Knight

• Electro Wizard

• Royal Ghost

• Ram Rider

• Princess

• Total voters

Rick-Woomy!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
7643-3959-7772
Does Inkling have any out of shield options? Like, I don’t really find myself finding safe options to leave shield when I’m playing matches, and I get punished for it. Are there any fast tilts I can abuse? Since Inkling’s a grappler, is standing grab a viable option? Or do I just retreat? Since rapid jab is frame 2, I know that’s most likely the safest option, but what other options should be used?

Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Does Inkling have any of of of shield options? Like, I don’t really find myself finding safe options to leave shield when I’m playing matches, and I get punished for it. Are there any fast tilts I can abuse? Since Inkling’s a grappler, is standing grab a viable option? Or do I just retreat? Since rapid jab is frame 2, I know that’s most likely the safest option, but what other options should be used?
Nair and up-smash but both are unreliable in terms of speed or hit boxes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom