• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Power Rankings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
at least for the time being. i need to grow more. there is a whole world of melee out there that i haven't experienced.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i agree with most except for jack and dshi being above bernal (never mind alan and myself) seems kinda out of the blue
I beat you at mcsmashter :p I've never lost to bernal in anything relevant.
i beat alan whenever we play 'cept brampton and if you watch the vid, you can tell i stopped caring LOL
wish i knew winner played loki doe. cuz then i would've...

/johns

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I beat you at mcsmashter :p I've never lost to bernal in anything relevant.
i beat alan whenever we play 'cept brampton and if you watch the vid, you can tell i stopped caring LOL
wish i knew winner played loki doe. cuz then i would've...

/johns
oh I didn't know you had never lost to bernal, thats legit then. the only thing i was taking into consideration was allan beating you at brampton lol

Engo

Smash Ace
yeah I really don't have a winning record against most people on the pr. I have a recent winning record on austin, kason(we've only played once recently so that's kinda meh), 1-1 with dshi and everyone else i have a losing record against. I just don't lose to anyone outside of the PR as far as I can recall.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
yeah I really don't have a winning record against most people on the pr. I have a recent winning record on austin, kason(we've only played once recently so that's kinda meh), 1-1 with dshi and everyone else i have a losing record against. I just don't lose to anyone outside of the PR as far as I can recall.
ive beaten u at 2 6-4 matchups and RoB (lifetime)

you beat me the last two times at anc

STILL UP SON

Engo

Smash Ace
Kason: Yea. You won the one before that but I'm only mentioning stuff that would be relevan to he PR and that one was like a year ago.

Austin: Who does this guy think he is talking like he's the president? You are most definitely NOT the president.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
did you guys use mom3 results for this? cause josh beat me, kurtis and ALMOST kyle at that... i feel like that is something notable

cemo

white walker
IB Raynex not active enough? If HammerTime is getting 3rd I gotta step up my game O:

Vanitas

Smash Ace
So is this going to be called Southern Ontario Power Rankings? It continues to disregard Ottawa and we have a lot of talent up here. Our number 1 is able to take it to the last game and last stock against Bam if that serves as a measuring stick of our skill.

Sanu

Smash Champion
IB Raynex not active enough? If HammerTime is getting 3rd I gotta step up my game O:
I didn't include inactive players in my list. IB has only entered one Canadian singles tournament this year, and that was in February. And RaynEX has been inactive for the past few months.
So is this going to be called Southern Ontario Power Rankings? It continues to disregard Ottawa and we have a lot of talent up here. Our number 1 is able to take it to the last game and last stock against Bam if that serves as a measuring stick of our skill.
I hate to say it, but I don't think anyone from Ottawa has proved their worth at all yet. Taking Bam to 1 stock last game does not specifically mean anything in regards to the Ontario PR =x I do agree with changing this to the Southern Ontario PR though

Last edited:

cemo

white walker
I think Ottawa has a few people that could challenge for this PR, but without attendance it can't be done. In terms of proximity, it makes more sense to do Ottawa/Montreal than Ottawa/Toronto.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Sanu

Smash Champion
I think Idea should be higher. And it's good news that you're okay with being on the PR again. (That is where I think I'd put you, too.)
No more hiding for me ;]

Last edited:

idea

Smash Master
haha just saw this. i have a positive record vs. everyone above me on that list except david and cami :p though i think austin might have more wins over me during the last few months. probably pretty close depending on how far back you go

I.B

Smash Lord
I didn't include inactive players in my list. IB has only entered one Canadian singles tournament this year, and that was in February. And RaynEX has been inactive for the past few months.
Woops, mistake there Josh. I entered Let's Play 11 (April) and GOML (May).

Last edited:

(KL)Kid

Smash Rookie
Idea has to be top 5 still, somewhere between 3-5. Super consistent at every tourney.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
kyles consistent and has good records vs pretty much everyone however FTR he does have drops against ppl not on the PR like seantiswagcity, cyan, etc. i feel like theres another but im not sure

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
IMO the top 5 should be
KK
Weon
Raynex
then izek and reis (idk who has better records between them but when they come out they always place top 5 with no random losses IIRC**)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Haha... lil too late to discuss this, people. My list is out of date. Like, I shouldn't be even in the running; I don't enter anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom