• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Power Rankings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
also, Zen should def be in the honorable mentions list (and the Highly skilled but ineligible players: list as well) you guys need some more 519 rep

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
fair enough. What about Reis though? When was the last tournament he was even in?

edit: and no not MoMs, he lives in london

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
He lost to Weon-X in two sets the last tournament he came to. He's still very skilled, it's just that this list is based on the past 7 tournaments of which he was not in attendance and I know you're here to cause **** so please stop.

Last edited:

weon - X

Smash Ace
i've beaten him the last 4 sets we played actually.
i almost 6-0'd him in one of the gfs we played, lost 1 game tho :(

FAKE

Smash Rookie
Lul you guys should head on over to Ottawa in Feb. for our Battle Royale VII, our Ottawa Smash community got Melee into there. :D

FAKE

Smash Rookie
Ahahaha it's up to you, but I think some of the Montreal players expressed interest, might see Kage there

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Great tournament at Ottawa, especially with the $50 1st place prize.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
That is quite the drive, but it is close for montreal peeps. If you can convince more than kage it'd be cool to come over there in the summer.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Unless the Battle Royale people change their prize format, I doubt anybody from outside of Ottawa would attend.

cemo

white walker
ha, i wish i saw this before mcsmashter. lots of talent in ontario, i'll need to level up for next time i come down. kason tho

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
if james isn't above me on the next list it'll be a sad day. only james tho.

which isn't a shot at dylan, dylan ***** me at mcs legit, caught me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom