• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online - SMASH 4 Vs. SMASH ULTIMATE

Which online is ebtter

• Both suck (why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both rock (WHY!?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
smash 4. I had fun with that online for all the 3 years I had the system. ‘‘Twas a blast full of great memories. The laughter and overall happiness I got from the game will not be forgotten. This online game for ultimate... after a month... I’m angry, upset and depressed... because I’m starting to think about putting this game on Haitus. Was it so hard just to make a more advance version of smash 4? Why tear down all of what smash 4 did just to make a worst online game? Good heavens, those imbeciles of devolpers. They should be fired and give us back our money. Charge us 20 bucks for chemical waste while smash 4 was simple, enjoyable and FREE.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
I don't mind paying for online service, but the issue I have is that I'm paying to play a game online that isn't worth paying to play online due to bad netcoding, strongly delusional developers and a platform that caters to preschoolers.

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
I don't mind paying for online service, but the issue I have is that I'm paying to play a game online that isn't worth paying to play online due to bad netcoding, strongly delusional developers and a platform that caters to preschoolers.
Neither do I. But if you’re going to ask us to pay 20 bucks, this online better smoke what smash 4 did, and it didn’t. It was worse. And what were these devolpers delusional about? To me, they just look like arrogant idiots.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I get people relatively close to my skill level consistently and encounter much less situations of unplayable lag. And if you really want it, 2-person arenas simulate how For Glory used to work, without necessarily restricting yourself to FD. But of course if I say anything not negative about the online, that makes me a liar, sheep or idiot for some reason.

Bringing up the subscription does little for your argument when it encompasses far more than just Smash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom