• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Problems? (Wii U, All Modes)

MT Zehvor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChocolateMetroid
Hey guys. I probably play most of my Smash U online these days (either with friends or messing around with FG), and over the past two days, the connection quality for matches has decreased dramatically. Consistent stuttering and sometimes just a second or two of loading randomly popping in during matches. I checked both my internet and then other online compatible games to make sure it wasn't a problem on my end (it doesn't seem to be, my internet is still ~50 Mbps for download/upload and MK8 works as well as ever). Anyone been experiencing anything similar with Smash online?

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
I can sympathize with this. It was a while back, but I had a very similar problem once upon a time. If I remember correctly, it lasted for a couple days, then appeared to fix itself. If you figure out the issue, be sure to let us know!

Also, since you didn't mention it, it COULD be you're in ban land (which has a number of players with poor connections), but I imagine you would have checked that as well, since it is one of the most common topics of discussion for the online board. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Top Bottom