• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ONLINE KEEPS CRASHING?! HELP!

Devanarcher101

Smash Rookie
So ever since I've gotten into Elite Smash, I've been having a lot of trouble. It doesn't happen always, but more than half the time and it's very annoying, I click to go online, and I click Elite Smash (Quickplay), and then it loads with the black loading screen with the Smash Ball loading thing on the bottom right before going to the character select screen right? But while it loading there, before I can even see the character select screen, it gives me an error message and closes the game. I think it's usually error message 2002 2060 or something but it's EXTREMELY annoying that it's so hard to get online and that it can take me 10 minutes .or my to try to even start playing online! What is wrong?!
I'm using a physical cartridge copy of Smash Ultimate btw. I try to remove the SD card, the game card, and turn the Switch completely off (not sleep mode) to try to fix it but none of those seem to do anything. I also used the check for corrupted data thing on Smash Ultimate and it says my data is just fine.

Last edited:

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
For some reason lately this week I've been getting it. I had this game for over a year with 1,200+ hours on it and it only is starting to happen now. I think 7.0.0 screwed something up because this happens offline too!

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
Redownload the game I got the same message from Crash Team Racing and it turns out it was corrupt. Go to your Switch "Check for Corrupt data" in data management > manage software.

Top Bottom