• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Dojo

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Pretty simple, I wanted to make a thread with our Friend Codes that we could post in to let everyone know we are online to spar/train/hyperbolic time chamber with each other.

=p

PokemonMasterIRL
1676 3379 8964

Myollnir
0259 5149 3405

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea I would kinda agree T-block, it would be kool if we merged this with a tutoring or mentoring thread though.

Miles I will totally be on today....................ARE YOU READY???

CoonTail

Smash Lord
MaTA we gotta play again last time I remember our PT dittos were pretty close to even but that DK got me!

Either way lets do this!!

Kith

Smash Ace
Is Brawl Online still laggy? I really wish that I could use it to train seriously, but I really can't stand it :-\

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea it still is and I went as far to get a LAN adapter so I'm using a hard wired connection, but I can't really stand it either Kith I mainly use it to work on my patience along with my followups figuring online is all gimmicks/followups/proper punishes.

It's just to much of an oppourtunity to pass up playing you guys figuring I almost never get a chance to see you guys.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If I had wi-fi, I would be desireing PT ditto's like there's no tomorrow. :c

Kith

Smash Ace
One of these days, I'll give it a shot again. I just...couldn't do it before though

CoonTail

Smash Lord
LOLOL man people keep managing to bring up old threads, that is pretty whack Bomber but it looks like Miles just created this one since that hadn't been bumped from over a year ago.

But this really makes me wanna dig through the archives and see exactly what else has faded into the archives that is some solid PT knowledge??

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LOLOL man people keep managing to bring up old threads, that is pretty whack Bomber but it looks like Miles just created this one since that hadn't been bumped from over a year ago.

But this really makes me wanna dig through the archives and see exactly what else has faded into the archives that is some solid PT knowledge??
the thread died when the board died. Plus the age of wifi died a long time ago. If people want to start back up in wifi battles again, I will wipe the trainer cards clean and start from scratch. You just got to tell me who you are and your information.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I would Miles but I live on the EC which poses 2 problems

Connection and time zone difference

I still gotta check and see since I am going to be practicing with Vinnie and Dabuz tonight

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I am on westcoast so it would be later for you than for me.

Regardless I am down.

Do you have aim? I like to chat on aim with friends when playing online because AIM or Skype make noises when you receive a message unlike allisbrawl.

my aim is DddontTrip and I have a skype just cant remember it.

I dont care about the connection as long as its yellow or better.

Hopefully it wont be to bad, I have really good internet.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea I have some solid connection even when I played Mata it wasn't aweful.

Word I have aim and skype so either works Miles, lets just hope my wifi game is solid figuring I have only played wifi like 5 times.

Top Bottom