• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl Community Doubles #7 - August 8th - Registration is day of event

PingPong700

Smash Rookie
Dang too late! This tournament looks to be the best organized out of all the ones i've seen so far...please host another one soon! Thanks =]

darkNES386

Smash Lord
We will gladly keep you all posted, with plenty of warning. Poor attendence is something that all larger online tournaments face. Players have conflicts/last minute change of plans or simply forget all about these events. Of course it is easy to write off an event that does not require any travel plans where you never will have to come face to face with the director/other players in the future.

More than likely our next big event will require you to put in a little more effort then simply a post confirming your attendence. We will have more details in the near future.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, what he means is that you have to go to our site and either use the IRC client there or get on our Teamspeak server. To prevent a bunch of no shows, we are signing up an hour prior to the event.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Yes, an hour before the tournament time, you go to IRC which is the easiest of the two programs. Its basically a chat thing for the site. Everyone is on that and you sign up there, and then you use it to set up matches with the people in your pool. Its fun and is a lot of matches against different people in a short amount of time.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
remember, you cant sign up here, you must go to the online brawl community and sign up there on IRC/TEAMSPEAK

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
2 Days

It begins Friday May 30th, which as I said is 2 days from now

Tournament Starts at about 8PM ET so show up at about 7ish ET to sign in.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
This Is Tonight, Head Over And Register There, Tournament Starts At About 8:15 Et. Sign Up On Teamspeak Or The Sites Irc Channel, Info At Site.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nice triple post.

To clarify, registration is 8pm-9pm est, and the actual tournament starts shortly after 9pm est.

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
so im on teamspeak, never used before. and I basically have no idea HOW to use it...if anyone could help thatd be great, im already connected to the OBC server

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS FROM THE LAST TOURNAMENT- New tourney soon, must use teamspeak.

1st- Puffball64

2nd- Blarfenzo

3rd- Sheik Smasher

4th- Dark Cloud

5th- Rhyme and Dustero

7th- Prinmarth4 and Pmac

9th- ShadowchaseLucario, Handorin, Draik Rowan, theDoom

13th-WoWdemondays,kadardades,THEmSHAKE, Neo Sporin

17th-Mr.Mariowatch,Wario4Ever,Genjy, Supermandudekid,1upadvanced, wardawg, hichez,ethadream,

25th-Bombott

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
RESULTS FROM THE LAST TOURNAMENT- New tourney soon, must use teamspeak.

1st- Puffball64

2nd- Blarfenzo

3rd- Sheik Smasher

4th- Dark Cloud

5th- Rhyme and Dustero

7th- Prinmarth4 and Pmac

9th- ShadowchaseLucario, Handorin, Draik Rowan, theDoom

13th-WoWdemondays,kadardades,THEmSHAKE, Neo Sporin

17th-Mr.Mariowatch,Wario4Ever,Genjy, Supermandudekid,1upadvanced, wardawg, hichez,ethadream,

25th-Bombott
Couldn't participate because of finals. I am probably going to enter the next one.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Was on vacation so I couldn't attend this last one either. *sigh* when is the next one...

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
The next one does not have a date, and you can be sure it won't be this upcoming weekend. If you really want to know I recommend signing up at the online brawl community for more current and in depth news.

LittleV

Smash Rookie
AWESOME!!!
I will definitly take part in it.
In case you guys were wondering, yea, this one's gonna be good.

I'm going to join it, because I need to get better anways.
It's an awesome website though!

Top Bottom