• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I really hope it's not a logia, because then Zoro should have been damaging him this whole time with his haki. It's most likely a paramecia that allows the user to freely control stone, and Zoro just hasn't been hitting him this whole time because he's not actually in the golems he's creating.
Still could've had Elizebello deck Pica with a fully charged King punch to clear away most of the stones so Zoro can get a clear shot at Pica's (now exposed) body.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Ah, then maybe the anime's messing me up, because Zoro's been cutting the **** out of it without there seemingly being any real effect on Pica. Their whole fight's been pretty lousy like that, honestly.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Thought there wasn't going to be a chapter today, but there was!

And...

Doflamingo is finally getting his butt kicked, and it's glorious!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
what

either youre trolling or pretty behind
?

I follow the legal release via VIZ's WSJ online. There was a chapter released yesterday - chapter 784. So sorry that I don't read the leaked chapters like everyone else, but as far as I know chapter 784 is the most current chapter, as there isn't even one next week.

EDIT: I checked another site, and it is true, spoilers for the next chapter don't even exist yet, so I direct your 'what' right back at you, and wish you wouldn't be so quick to call others 'trolls'.

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
oh you follow the legal release that makes more sense

you got me so excited for a sec thinking there was a chapter this week T.T
Oh... I'm sorry to get your hopes up.

Yeah, we've got a long wait. T.T

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Luffy's gonna turn into an actual ape for gear 5th. Calling it now.

Also finally.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What was even the point of that take two? It looks like its only purpose was to t to hype up Luffy/Lucy even further

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2015/06/29/the-eleven-supernovas-english-dub-cast-revealed/

We have the dub voices for the Supernovas and Caime, Pappag, Rayliegh, Shakky, and Duval

The Supernovas:

Trafalgar Law – Matthew Mercer
Jewelry Bonney – Laura Wetsel
Capone Bege – Kyle Hebert
Basil Hawkins – T. Axelrod
Eustass Kid – Justin Cook
Scratchmen Apoo – Brad Venable
Urouge – Major Attaway
Drake – D.C. Douglas
Killer – Leo Fabian
Additional Season 7 Cast Announcements:

Camie – Megan Shipman
Pappug – Chris Cason
Shakky – Elizabeth Maxwell
Duval – David Vincent
Rayleigh – Bruce Carey

I worry about Kids voice sounding too much like Bellamy

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2015/06/29/the-eleven-supernovas-english-dub-cast-revealed/

We have the dub voices for the Supernovas and Caime, Pappag, Rayliegh, Shakky, and Duval

The Supernovas:

Trafalgar Law – Matthew Mercer
Jewelry Bonney – Laura Wetsel
Capone Bege – Kyle Hebert
Basil Hawkins – T. Axelrod
Eustass Kid – Justin Cook
Scratchmen Apoo – Brad Venable
Urouge – Major Attaway
Drake – D.C. Douglas
Killer – Leo Fabian
Additional Season 7 Cast Announcements:

Camie – Megan Shipman
Pappug – Chris Cason
Shakky – Elizabeth Maxwell
Duval – David Vincent
Rayleigh – Bruce Carey

I worry about Kids voice sounding too much like Bellamy
Oh HECK YES they are finally getting a move on with the dub.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This thread is really inactive these days and I'd love to try and get more users in here chatting about One Piece. I think a thread title change is in order and I'm going to create a sig to advertise that it exists.

I love One Piece and I knowa few others do too, so let's get this thread back and active!

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! It doesn't have to just be about the current chapter, it can be random thoughts and questions like 'who would win in a fight between Smoker and Sanji?' or flashing back to favourite moments.

Not sure if many people will see this thread hidden in the Media Metropolis section, but I'm going to give it my best shot!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
This thread is really inactive these days and I'd love to try and get more users in here chatting about One Piece. I think a thread title change is in order and I'm going to create a sig to advertise that it exists.

I love One Piece and I knowa few others do too, so let's get this thread back and active!

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! It doesn't have to just be about the current chapter, it can be random thoughts and questions like 'who would win in a fight between Smoker and Sanji?' or flashing back to favourite moments.

Not sure if many people will see this thread hidden in the Media Metropolis section, but I'm going to give it my best shot!
I'd probaly say Sanji, due to the fact that he's more powerful. As seen with his battle with Ace, Smoker's DF power isn't very effective against fire, and since Sanji surrounds himself in fire when he attacks, this fight would then mostly lead to a haki fight, in which case I'm pretty sure Sanji would win. Though if your looking for ways to get more people to come here, why not do more theories, like who is Ryokugyu.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Whoaaaaa, you guys read the new Chapter yet?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SANJI?!

Since the new wanted poster tease I knew something was up... but what?

Could Sanji be related to a tenryuubito perhaps? I doubt he's dead - but he could have been kidnapped and taken away... the rescue Sanji Arc!

And Brooke and Momo? Where could they be?

I'm freaking loving the arc already!!!

Silvera Silvera @[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Could Sanji be related to a tenryuubito perhaps? I doubt he's dead - but he could have been kidnapped and taken away... the rescue Sanji Arc!

I'm wondering who Jack is. He's a beast for sinking 2 of the 4 ships. I think he could possibly be Morgan. He could have powered up big time during the time we last saw him, enough to become one of Kaido's top men. The latest image of him just looks so similar to Morgan. As for Sanji, my best guess is that everyone thinks he died, but he'll be revealed to be alive later on. Brook, Momo, and Cesar? I have no clue. The bigger question is what will the rest of Zou be like. I'm not sure if Jack's gonna come back to Zou, though he could. If Jack doesn't come back to Zou, who will be the antagonist? Weeble? or will Oda just throw a buff Moria at us out of nowhere, or reveal Ryokugyu. If its not Jack, my best bet might be on Weeble coming to fight Luffy, and maybe Moria coming back towards the middle or end of Zou to go after Kaido in Wano.
Just my theory.

When does the next chapter come out? Is it next week or 2 weeks from now?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Yep.
Man, Zou is going to be one interesting arc.

Wherever Brook is had something to do with Sanji's disappearance. Either he was with him before he was taken or otherwise. And Momo, I believe he's become a bit irrelevant at this time (could be wrong) as [to be honest] I don't really care much about him. And whatever happened to Sanji himself is a freaking mystery.

Great chapter, but leaving us with greater suspense for the next one. And just when thing's started to get good, they go on break.
When does the next chapter come out? Is it next week or 2 weeks from now?
2 weeks, they're on break.

john!

Smash Hero

there's a convincing fan theory which says that sanji is a prince.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This chapter was quite good!

I am a bit biased though... Brook is one of my favourite characters in any manga, so having him back was amazing! I'm glad we got to see a miniature fight scene between the Curly Hats and Big Mom - I was a little worried the flashback could last 3 or more chapters. It's weird that we still don't really know where Sanji went, and everyone seems so chilled.

Capone working for Big Mom is a cool twist. It's good to see that not all of the Worst Generation went their own way... it makes sense that some of them went to work for higher powers. Capone is a great addition to her crew, and I can't wait to see who he'll fight if the SHs end up versing Big Mom.

Looks like we have confirmation that Jack has the mammoth Zoan. I can't wait to see what his hybrid form is - he'll be an absolute beast!!

ALSO:

I have made a new group where we can go to discuss One Piece. It'll be smaller, but I'm going to try find roughly 6-8 people who may want to come chat with us regularly.

Link is here.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
This chapter was quite good!

I am a bit biased though... Brook is one of my favourite characters in any manga, so having him back was amazing! I'm glad we got to see a miniature fight scene between the Curly Hats and Big Mom - I was a little worried the flashback could last 3 or more chapters. It's weird that we still don't really know where Sanji went, and everyone seems so chilled.

Capone working for Big Mom is a cool twist. It's good to see that not all of the Worst Generation went their own way... it makes sense that some of them went to work for higher powers. Capone is a great addition to her crew, and I can't wait to see who he'll fight if the SHs end up versing Big Mom.

Looks like we have confirmation that Jack has the mammoth Zoan. I can't wait to see what his hybrid form is - he'll be an absolute beast!!

ALSO:

I have made a new group where we can go to discuss One Piece. It'll be smaller, but I'm going to try find roughly 6-8 people who may want to come chat with us regularly.

Link is here.
Please send me an invite. Also I have a theory on what might have happened to Sanji
since he wasn't captured or killed, I'm going to guess the reason he left is because he saw his new wanted poster. Knowing that his presence would endanger his friends, Sanji decides to leave Zou and go somewhere to hide until everyone rejoins, that way everyone would stand a better chance when everyone comes to find Sanji. As for whether or not Sanji might get captured, its possible, but the only way that could happen is if he encounters someone who's more powerful than him, or if he gets in a fight with a female, he'll lose due to his chivalry and get captured.
We really need to know what happened on Zou to understand the situation better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom