• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Letter Game

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Two letters were changed here, so I will assume that the ending is still "ei"

Ralssei

(Work with me here guys)
Actually, I was the one who changed it back from someone else who changed two things, and the post shows every one changed something from the previous besides the "ei" and "ie" so it's actually "ie".
Trassiel

Added an "L" at the end.
Tralssei

Moved the L to being the 4th letter in the word.
Trazssie

Changed the 4th letter from L to Z.
Frazssie

Changed the 1st letter from T to F.
Anyways, I'll give my new word.

Rilssie

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is making one letter capitalized against the rules, if not, then...

MrAlasei (made it an actual name now)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Sunny
We're not even using actual words anymore, so starting over

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Is making one letter capitalized against the rules, if not, then...

MrAlasei(made it an actual name now)
Everyone just seemed to be capitalizing the first letter whatever that may be. I asked and got no response some pages back.

Continuing from someone who only changed one letter.

MrAlaseg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone just seemed to be capitalizing the first letter whatever that may be. I asked and got no response some pages back.

Continuing from someone who only changed one letter.

MrAlaseg
That's not a word. I explained that I dropped those gibberish words that don't exist in English because the game is supposed to be about changing one real word to another by changing one letter. The op only gave examples of real words, and this is a common forum game and I haven't seen anyone start making up fake words. On other forums when people can't make a new word by changing a letter of the last word they start over, and we're well past that point

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Not once has there been a complete start over in this thread, and what difference does it make? It’s part of a forum game. Not a college essay. Have some fun with it.

Talaseg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Vote to remove Artemis for not contributing and just telling us to stop, say EYE!!
Eye!! one vote

Talseg

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Vote to remove Artemis for not contributing and just telling us to stop, say EYE!!
Eye!! one vote
If he wants to contribute and build on what’s already part of the game instead of trying to reset it, I have no problems, but if that proves to be false, you will have my vote.

Talsega

D

Deleted member

Rolsea

including this sentence here cause my post must have at least 10 words

D

Deleted member

Brlsei

why must my posts have a minimum of 10 letters!?!?!?

Top Bottom