• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hit Smash: Great Cave Offensive Stage Analysis

Tutorials to learn how to use characters are very important. Learning the ins and outs of moves, techniques, and more just as much so. But something often overlooked but just as important is knowing what stages to pick and the benefits and disadvantages of stages in competitive play. Youtube channel One Hit Smash has created a new video in a series that aims to analyze legal stages to help those learn more about them. Check out this video on Great Cave Offensive!

Learn something useful? Be sure to subscribe to One Hit Smash for future content and check out their videos on Battlefield and Smashville well. Don't forget to drop a comment below to share those thoughts and stay tuned on Smashboards for the best in Smash video tutorials!!

Comments

I actually like The Great Cave Offensive! Also, you can tech on the lava, meaning you won't take any damage/get KOed.

This stage is so overlooked. I'm glad someone finally made an analysis on it.

Last edited:
I like this stage because of its music.
I pretty much always pick stages based on how good the music is, though.

This is Emblem Boards. Get this TR4SH off my screen. I want to hear about these new pay2win DLC maps on Fates.

:150:

You heard it people, One Hit Smash said we should ban Bayonetta, case closed.
And I knew that people would see the truth in my signature one day....

Yes because I totally said that everyone thinks it bad. O wait I only said my feelings about it. Try again.
While it may not have been your intent, saying that "it just wasn't funny" does make it sound like that. Just a bit of a mistake in wording, happens to everyone :)

Last edited:
you know, personally... the humor would have been a little less cheesy if you made the "analysis" sound more professional.

after a certain point, the punchline became obvious, better luck next time.

i like how this is still up. like, what, the waifu / husbando articles weren't good enough?? only this one gets to stay up?

i see how it is. i bet it's because some admin out there was salty lucina trash.

i like how this is still up. like, what, the waifu / husbando articles weren't good enough?? only this one gets to stay up?

i see how it is. i bet it's because some admin out there was salty lucina trash.
It's because this one wasn't a joke

Tutorials to learn how to use characters are very important. Learning the ins and outs of moves, techniques, and more just as much so. But something often overlooked but just as important is knowing what stages to pick and the benefits and disadvantages of stages in competitive play. Youtube channel One Hit Smash has created a new video in a series that aims to analyze legal stages to help those learn more about them. Check out this video on Great Cave Offensive!

Learn something useful? Be sure to subscribe to One Hit Smash for future content and check out their videos on Battlefield and Smashville well. Don't forget to drop a comment below to share those thoughts and stay tuned on Smashboards for the best in Smash video tutorials!!
This video broke my bowser. Twice. BEST STAGE EVA!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom