• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Wow, more than 3 monts without activity on the social thread.

Well, reviving for a good cause: http://smashboards.com/threads/inte...00-euros-in-cash-july-18th-2013-spain.335976/

This tournament here is one of the biggest tournaments that have ever happened and I need your help to have Brawl in there. We are in the way of getting M2k to come but we'd need a strong European presence as well to convince the staff that Smash will be a success (they will be happy with 60~players and some known non-spanish players). This is a chance that Brawl gets an approval from the rest of the eSports community and also a chance for a big international european tourney which have not happened for some years now. I know it may sound shady to not say the name of the event but trust me when I say it's one of the biggsest series of tournaments in history.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Marc in the name of the whole fr community I would like to thank you for having let Moe comment on the stream.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Gonna post about it in the Spanish boards. I think it's in the same date as my exams tho. Wanted to play project M with europeans D:

.selebu

Smash Journeyman

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yup, already on preorder. Was originally planning to hold out for the Wii U version, and maybe get the 3DS version second-hand later, but then :4lucina: intervened.

Last edited:

Greward

Smash Lord
so i'm curious about what are you guys playing in smash4 in europe.

im not only saying characters, also ruleset.

in spain we're doing 3 stock offline and 2 stock online, 3 starter with lumiose city and brinstar as CP (altho I'd put 3D land as a counterpick).

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I will be hosting a Project M side event at a French Melee regionnal, HF Lan 8, on November 23rd
You can see more detail here if you are interested : http://bit.ly/HFL8_PM_EN

Hope to see you there ;D

Last edited:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
mmh this thread is really dead D:

Who's going to Cannes Winter Clash? As of now we have 5 spanish players confirmed but I expect we'll go in big numbers!

Top Bottom